Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was quite besotted with KJH for several years. As everyone else, it was devastating to hear the news about what happened. But it wasn't surprising, per say, if you've been following him for a while. The overseas scandal and the ridiculous coverup and explanaton. That's when I started to sense something was not right and stopped participating in his forums. Before, I used to make fan videos (quite nice ones, I must say) to post on Youtube to let more people know about his talent. But now I can't remember what I liked about him. I think for a while, he was very handsome. He had a beautiful smile and lovely eyes. But as he got older, his face gradually lost some of that beauty, his cheeks got bigger and his eyes started to have a strange look which did not appeal to me at all. But yes, for a moment in time he was gorgeous. Now I am following another actor, Choi Jin Hyuk. I just hope doesn't turn out the same way. But with guys who drink a lot and don't get married in their 30's, they will be struggling a lot with loneliness, which puts them more at risk of misbehaving. I'm sure they have a lot of stress, but they have to remember to put things in perspective. Yes, acting is important, but it is not the most important thing in life. Having a fulfilling personal life is more important to a man. Now I prefer actors who got married in their 30's like any other normal person, are raising a family. They seem more grounded and normal. It's really not normal to be in your 40's, just working all the time, drinking excessively, not being in a relationship at all. Just my two cents. Just needed to say something after all this time. 

Archived