Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Muahahaaa..... Just dropping by for adding some juice on our big oppa's thread!! :D :joy: It's said to be one of his movies!! 

@gm4queen that’s from his movie Runway Cop with Sung Yuri... so hilarious... love it

@nohamahamoud2002 I think he is doing well... he’ll bounce back like he always does... I don’t mnd seeing him in more projects... more work, more exposure... more chances to get his name out there 

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, jinkzzmec said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I think he is doing well... he’ll bounce back like he always does... I don’t mnd seeing him in more projects... more work, more exposure... more chances to get his name out there 

It is good to see him in more works but it is exhausting for him. So I hope he will go easy, because I heard that he studies the script so hard, he just keeps carrying it everywhere, he annotates certain passages  using a highlighter so  I guess he tries to completely absorb the role so he can give his best. This is a hard task

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It is good to see him in more works but it is exhausting for him. So I hope he will go easy, because I heard that he studies the script so hard, he just keeps carrying it everywhere, he annotates certain passages  using a highlighter so  I guess he tries to completely absorb the role so he can give his best. This is a hard task

@nohamahamoud2002 yes, he is very detail-oriented, hardworking, and tends to immerse himself into his roles... I remember that he even bought those colored sunglasses that he used in HGD at a  flea market in New York... I think his hard work shows through in his projects

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@jinkzzmec @phoenix24 remember that scene :D:D\

I was watching the interview, it was funny because Yi Nok keeps eating all the time :D:D

I really like them all, especially the young lad Gomi :) he has a very nice smile

Haha yea I remember.  It seem like a fun group.  In behind the scene everyone was dancing to jang geun suk song too.

@jinkzzmec the photos from the movie A lister fallen from sky

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

my cafe daum friends, plz don't share on cafe daum.  because they seem rare (cafe daum is very strict chingus, I worry that they may kick us out of the cafe daum, so I just shared the link there, @phoenix24 @Lawyerh and others , so don't upload on cafe daum, because many of the Koreans say that it is against cafe daum rules to upload copyrighted material, the moderator might remove us from cafe daum)

Dear @jinkzzmec chingu!! You are a great designer! I love your poster for his Rough Cut!!! :wub: And I've checked the 1st post & your editings are lovely!! 

And dear @phoenix24 chingu, is that the 1st  trailer for his new drama..???! WOW!!! :wub: KJH is looking so good! I tried to find more info but nothing came up! Hopefully we will have more! :)

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @jinkzzmec chingu!! You are a great designer! I love your poster for his Rough Cut!!! :wub: And I've checked the 1st post & your editings are lovely!! 

And dear @phoenix24 chingu, is that the 1st  trailer for his new drama..???! WOW!!! :wub: KJH is looking so good! I tried to find more info but nothing came up! Hopefully we will have more! :)

Yea they post this one pretty recent and we still have a month or so to go.  Always nice to have you visit. 

18 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

:D actually I prefer the young KJH, he looked more dreamy. Try watching Hong Gil Dong and Fireworks. They are my favourite works after Feel Good to die

Wasn't he young in Runway Cop, dear...???! I think he was just 33 yrs old there!!! And I am stunned by his masculine body! :o And yes, you are right!!! Young Kang JI Hwan is so dreamy & appealing, for me specially in Coffee House!!!!! :wub:

12.png

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wasn't he young in Runway Cop, dear...???! I think he was just 33 yrs old there!!! And I am stunned by his masculine body! :o And yes, you are right!!! Young Kang JI Hwan is so dreamy & appealing, for me specially in Coffee House!!!!! 

Hong gil dong is from older times 2008, Fireworks 2006 :), just try watching some parts, you will know what I mean :D

26 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wasn't he young in Runway Cop, dear...???! I think he was just 33 yrs old there!!! And I am stunned by his masculine body! :o And yes, you are right!!! Young Kang JI Hwan is so dreamy & appealing, for me specially in Coffee House!!!!! :wub:

@gm4queen Runway Cop came out in 2012... so he was around 35 back then... yes, still pretty young 

@nohamahamoud2002 yes, he was dreamy when he was young but he still looks good now... especially in a suit... I do think the hairstyle can make or break a person’s appearance... some of the hairstyle that the stylist use on him makes him look older... the hairstyle in Feel Good to Die, in my opinion, looks really good on him and make him look younger ... FsIMWOK.jpg

The hairstyle below( Rough Cut),on the other hand, make him look older

FwveUsN.jpg

3 hours ago, jinkzzmec said:

@nohamahamoud2002 yes, he was dreamy when he was young but he still looks good now... especially in a suit... I do think the hairstyle can make or break a person’s appearance... some of the hairstyle that the stylist use on him makes him look older... the hairstyle in Feel Good to Die, in my opinion, looks really good on him and make him look younger

My favourite Ji Hwan newer roles are Feel Good to Die, Children of a Lesser God and Big Man (but I preferred his look when he was poor)

Archived