Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

3 hours ago, jinkzzmec said:

@Heidi Seow  I think that picture above is from Real Men 300 if I remember correctly. His friend, the chef, cooked for him before he went for the grueling shoot.

Yes @jinkzzmec, it does appeared at Real man 300 talked about caviar with steak part. I think there is more clips appear at IG/YT. I wonder izzit the chef program or not.. 

2 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

The kid one from 90 dáys to love.

Cute FGTD photos.  Don't remember him wearing red suit in actual drama though.  Yea the other one is from 300.

Wow, so envy on that kid. Actually the kids from COALG also very happiness. There is a gal just cuddle KJH from back.. so nice.. :wub: The red suit seems like is their poster costume not for drama part.. But I like it. Very lively :joy: 

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, was not expecting to see that kind of talk today randomly on youtube.  Funny to hear Feel Good To Die and Children of a Lesser God.  Can't believe the one lady can't watch that much of coalg.  Anyway, just for kicks and giggles.

@Lawyerh  I an glad to be back and happy to see more activity here in Ji Hwan’s thread. I visit every now and then but rately post.

Yes, I have been a long-time fan of Ji Hwan. Hong Gil Dong (2008) will always hold a special place in my heart because it was the reason I became a fan of his despite the fact that I was/am not crazy at the drama’s ending. Still I am thankful because I discovered KJH.

I actually met him here in LA back in 2013 when he had a meet and greet with a small group of fans. He was filming Heartbreak Hotel at that time. He was charming and gracious.

the picture below was taken from that meet and greet... I posted more pictures from tthat event in this thread around the end of July, 2013

DSC_0875.jpg

9 minutes ago, jinkzzmec said:

@Lawyerh  I an glad to be back and happy to see more activity here in Ji Hwan’s thread. I visit every now and then but rately post.

Yes, I have been a long-time fan of Ji Hwan. Hong Gil Dong (2008) will always hold a special place in my heart because it was the reason I became a fan of his despite the fact that I was/am not crazy at the drama’s ending. Still I am thankful because I discovered KJH.

I actually met him here in LA back in 2013 when he had a meet and greet with a small group of fans. He was filming Heartbreak Hotel at that time. He was charming and gracious.

the picture below was taken from that meet and greet... I posted more pictures from tthat event in this thread around the end of July, 2013

Glad you visited again.  I did see part of that meet and greet on youtube.  Did he ever speak any English?  From video I just saw Korean.

@jinkzzmec wow it is so exciting that you saw him in real life. I adore Hong Gil-dong too. It is one of his best. I am a fan from last year because I am new to Korean drama.

@gm4queen @phoenix24 I think the ending of Hong Gil-dong is in the first episode. We see a bad king, and Yi Nok comes with the thieves. Hong Gil-Dong is late. But they perform a dance. Then they start shooting arrows at the king's men. Then Hong Gil Dong arrives and takes part with them. They get rid of the king and the people are cheering because Hong Gil Dong is back. Then there is a flashback: a few years earlier. This means that Hong Gil Dong and his group didn't die. :) I wasn't sure about that yet. but on rewatching the first episode, I got the meaning :D:D even Hong gil dong hairstyle is different, it is shorter, and Yi Nok is very smart, unlike her older self :D This means the drama has a happy ending after all.

@Lawyerh on second thought, I like Coffee house because it has many comic scenes, and although I prefer the secretary, but she would never be happy with KJH, because he needs a more tough woman to deal with him :D I am glad she ended having adventures and getting over her crush for KJH. But still who wouldn't love him? :D:D  I am still watching Fireworks and Hong Gil Dong. So I can't continue the other dramas yet. I keep repeating certain scenes, because I find some difficulty concentrating on the subtitles because English is not my mother tongue. I am also considering learning Korean, because it is much easier if I understand the language.

Spoiler

you know that translation as a job is very tough, that is why I can't concentrate for long while I watch dramas, so it is easier sometimes to watch the same thing twice. I hope I can continue the rest of KJH works, but I am not in a hurry, because it feels good to have all these dramas in store. :D

@phoenix24 thanks...a little, few English words here and there but not enough to carry a conversation ... there was a Kor-Eng translator present though... he told us that they were going to film some scenes in Santa Monica after the meet and greet. We didn’t go because it was rush hour by the time  the event ended. The event took place in Koreatown.

@nohamahamoud2002 enjoy watching kjh’s dramas... he is a very good actor who can switch from comedy to serious tear-jerking scenes in seconds.

On 3/19/2019 at 10:43 AM, jinkzzmec said:

Advance happy birthday Ji Hwan... wishing you good health, happiness, and more success ... more projects , too

you are a long time fan. I am so happy to see you here.

our friend's Youtube channel :) it has rare stuff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr6m-hnYd_8dcTLege9s14A

Kyung Soo Jin And Kang Ji Hwan Confirmed For Upcoming Time-Slip Drama

Mar 25, 2019
by U. Kim

Kyung Soo Jin and Kang Ji Hwan have been confirmed to star in TV Chosun’s “Joseon Survival” (literal title) together!

“Joseon Survival” is about Han Jung Rok, a former national archer and current deliveryman from 2019. He ends up traveling to the past and meets Im Kkeok Jeong, a famous thief from the Joseon dynasty. Together, they struggle to survive, put their lives at stake for the people they love, and share a strong friendship.

Kang Ji Hwan will play Han Jung Rok, who travels through time to the Joseon dynasty with his first love and younger sibling. There, he joins Im Kkeok Jeong in fighting against corrupt officials.

Kyung Soo Jin will take on the role of Lee Hye Jin, a medical resident at the department of rehabilitation and the only daughter of a wealthy family. She is Han Jung Rok’s first love and a woman with a sophisticated way of speaking and an elegant air about her.

“Joseon Survival” is slated to air in June.

source: soompi

Archived