Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

1 minute ago, Heidi Seow said:

Wow! Make you wish come true.. oh my! I think the fans will sure crazy if their wish come true. Yah, I hope the fans will share our their photos. I believe his Intl fans will die know it. 

Is ok @nohamahamoud2002 let's stay together at here Soompi or Daum Cafe and waiting their news k.. I'm with you. 

but I want to go there :tears: I want to have signed photo too :bawling:

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes i believe it will be in Busan, Hotel Lotte 3/29 - 3/31. The Japan Site seems have more information. 

Sounds like a very interesting event to me. Especially the point number 5 Kang Ji Hwan will make your wish come true :star: :heart:. Oh so dreamy hahaha. And seems fans can take many photos with him too. I hope we will have many good photos of him by then Heidi :blush:

Soompi Latest ArticleI

Isn't it kind of strange if it's in Busan that there is more information in Japan Site vs Daum?  Not just that but other news is not as quick as I would imagine.

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Probably for korea fans it will be easier to reach Busan. For japan fans its given more detail for their planning in advance. I already saw that announcement for sometimes back in japan site. 

If not mistaken he also apologize about the new drama info was out in article quicker than in fans cafe. 

So do you understand Japanese or do they use English too?  

Yea, I did see him talk about that and I know it happens sometime.  I meant in general.

photo1042696.jpg

TV Chosun is bringing the time traveling theme back for a spin, and it's currently courting Kang Ji-hwanand Kyung Soo-jin for leading roles. "Joseon Survival" depicts the strong friendship between Jeong-rok, a courier and former national archery athlete, and Im Kkeok-jeong of the Joseon dynasty.

It is a story about these two men fighting for survival and their loved ones, and bonding in the process. Kang Ji-hwan has been offered the role of Jeong-rok, a man from 2019. Jeong-rok is poor, but he has one thing in his life he wants to protect. He reportedly falls into the time slip along with his sister and his first love, whom he reunited with after 8 years. Jeong-rok is a man willing to put his life on the line to protect his time-warped companions in this perilous age.

Im Kkeok-jeong, the drama's other lead, is our Joseon man living in 1562, and he is someone of low birth. He never had anything, and therefore has nothing to lose. The role offered to Kyung Soo-jin is Lee Hae-deun, an emergency medicine doctor at the nation's best university hospital. As a 3rd year resident and the only daughter of a wealthy family, she overwhelms people with her arrogant persona.

"Joseon Survival" will be penned by writer Kim Sol-ji ("Syndrome", "No Limit") and helmed by PD Lee Hyeong-seon ("Always Spring", "Gold, Appear!"). Kang Ji-hwan and Kyung Soo-jin are currently reviewing their offers in a positive light. The drama will be out in the second half of the year, so we have plenty of time for the juicy details.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

4 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Thank you so much @phoenix24 The story plot getting interesting now.. I wonder who gonna cast his sister and first love. Btw @Lawyerh are you following a Japanese fan from FB? "Eriko Sugawara" Seems like she always get 1st hand status of KJH and she really active in fb KJH community group. 

Hihi thanks for the pics chingu.  No, I don't follow her. 

26 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Hihi thanks for the pics chingu.  No, I don't follow her. 

Most welcome @phoenix24 chingu! So tempted to share out the black mode KJH. hahaha! :w00t:

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Good morning friends.  Things are getting more exciting here. I am glad you are updating us on all the happy news. Thank you. @Lawyerh @Heidi Seow @phoenix24

Morning @nohamahamoud2002 chingu~ Do you feeling better now? 

3 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Aigoo~~~:heart:  Is this a drama photos? 

Btw, why they never officially release this photos???

oes anyone know which is this program from? 

The kid one from 90 dáys to love.

Cute FGTD photos.  Don't remember him wearing red suit in actual drama though.  Yea the other one is from 300.

Annyeong chingus!!!! :wub:

Just dropping by to check on our BIG oppa KJH! :D And those pics him with a cat are so cute! :wub: But I couldn't guess it's cat at the 1st sight!! :D

Anyway, his new drama seems pretty interesting! And is it also about time slip..??!! :w00t: OMO.... I hope the plot is strong & meaningful!! He really is a hrad working actor & wish to see his full power in this project!! :wub: :wub: And just found another article on his new drama!! And he's gonna have romance there... :D :w00t: OH yeah!!!! :o :blush:

Kyung-Soo-jin-in-talks-to-romance-Kang-J

http://kdramadaily.com/kyung-soo-jin-in-talks-to-romance-kang-ji-hwan-in-joseon-survival/

See you later, guys!! Have fun with our BIG oppa KJH! :relaxed: :love: :blush: :heart:

20 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Annyeong chingus!!!! :wub:

Just dropping by to check on our BIG oppa KJH! :D And those pics him with a cat are so cute! :wub: But I couldn't guess it's cat at the 1st sight!! :D

haha don't worry you weren't the only one.  Always happy when you drop by chingu.

Archived