Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

I thought you like 2005 KJH and BJS the most

I like KJH in 2005 and I like it when he changes his appearance completely. It proves his different faces (reminding me of Johnny Depp)

I adore Hong Gil-dong. and of course BJS is the best. But I like his long hair bangs :D :D :D 

Hello , I am new to KJH - just started to follow him last month when I bounced on Incarnation of Money - then to Lie to Me and just finished Monster... Only can comment based on these 3 drama. Well .. I think he is versatile in acting.. puts in his most effort

in any of the character he acted. that's very good. 

Though I like Lie to me - light and easy.. I guess he looks the best in Monster and also his charisma and acting skills come in 

strong.Maybe he was better in other dramas - I have yet to watch and now I m searching on which one should I 

start on ... for him. 

will appreciate any suggestion from all of you since you have followed him all these years...

heard he will be accepting a new drama (or considering one) end of this year.

I hope to see him with Romantic ending … especially after seeing the pain he went thru from Monster.. which is very 

frustrating. hahha

4 hours ago, wintertimes said:

Hello , I am new to KJH - just started to follow him last month when I bounced on Incarnation of Money - then to Lie to Me and just finished Monster... Only can comment based on these 3 drama. Well .. I think he is versatile in acting.. puts in his most effort

in any of the character he acted. that's very good. 

Though I like Lie to me - light and easy.. I guess he looks the best in Monster and also his charisma and acting skills come in 

strong.Maybe he was better in other dramas - I have yet to watch and now I m searching on which one should I 

start on ... for him. 

will appreciate any suggestion from all of you since you have followed him all these years...

heard he will be accepting a new drama (or considering one) end of this year.

I hope to see him with Romantic ending … especially after seeing the pain he went thru from Monster.. which is very 

frustrating. hahha

Hi, yes we're very happy to have you here.  Many of us just started liking him recently so it's ok.  Hihi like @Lawyerh said we just marathon his drama in fast mode.  I like lawyer's list.  After all that if you can watch period drama, then try Hong Gil Dong.  He always tries his best.  Let us know what you think too. Always curious to hear other's opnions.  

Hi there, thank you for welcoming me into this fan club .. 

yes I think I will start with feel good to die .. tonite since it's his latest drama..

will take your advice !!

actually to be frank I chance upon KJH  when I watched incarnation of Money.

tot he was very funny .. then I saw the softer side of him at Lie to Me.. though it's 

quite a typical Korean love story ... that gave me a reason to chase with Monster..

which convinced me he is very Versatile.. and of cos charming ... 

even when he suffered  - the viewers can feel the hardship .. 

only wish he had better times with the female actress... Sung Yuri 

both of them made a better pair than him with the actress from Lie to me

(she is a bit young ) ... anyway ... 

I will start the two dramas that you recommended.. n be back with my views 

meanwhile hope he will take up the new drama ..

:)

@Lawyerh totally agreed with you...

watched 1 episode of Feel good to die yesterday and already liking it .. very light 

and funny .. I tot the actress is very cheerful ... KJH really showed his pro skill 

- did a good job on putting up that jerky personality... which really made people 

sick !!!! Well Done... what a boss !!

hahah

On 3/11/2019 at 4:59 PM, wintertimes said:

Hi there, thank you for welcoming me into this fan club .. 

yes I think I will start with feel good to die .. tonite since it's his latest drama..

will take your advice !!

actually to be frank I chance upon KJH  when I watched incarnation of Money.

tot he was very funny .. then I saw the softer side of him at Lie to Me.. though it's 

quite a typical Korean love story ... that gave me a reason to chase with Monster..

which convinced me he is very Versatile.. and of cos charming ... 

even when he suffered  - the viewers can feel the hardship .. 

only wish he had better times with the female actress... Sung Yuri 

both of them made a better pair than him with the actress from Lie to me

(she is a bit young ) ... anyway ... 

I will start the two dramas that you recommended.. n be back with my views 

meanwhile hope he will take up the new drama ..

:)

Definitely Feel Good to Die and Children of a Lesser God on the top. Try them first and then go for the rest of his works.

I didn't feel sick from Baek Jin Sang,   I just kept on laughing. He is so funny :joy:

@Lawyerh I like Coffee House because of KJH only, but I no longer care about the two ladies :D still I watched a clip from ep. 16, I like the childish Tara girl because I am very childish myself so it's natural for me to like her (I liked Lie to me actress too for the same reason and Sung Yuri in Hong Gil-dong is so childish too). The other lady in Coffee House  is "too mature" :)  .I guess the main lead actress reminds me of my boss and I don't want to remember her :D .  

so I will just concentrate on KJH instead. No longer important to me which lady he chose in the end.

Strong women are not my cup of tea :D  Ruda was the exception, she was an excellent match with BJS

On 3/4/2019 at 12:52 PM, phoenix24 said:

Our cute BJS.  Who's having FGTD withdrawals @Heidi Seow@Lawyerh@gm4queen@nohamahamoud2002 ?

Hahaha! He is so cute on interview time. :D

On 3/7/2019 at 1:13 PM, Lawyerh said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000963427

KJH casted as an actor for new Joseon period drama. 

Seems it will have fusion and time slip with the main character goes back to Joseon time to fight for justice & love.

And i think he will be played as archery athlete in present time before going back to Joseon period.

The PD nim will be Jang Yong Wo which famous for Hotelier drama. The drama will highlight friendship & love theme. 

P.s @phoenix24 lets pray for his hair this time not like hong gil dong.

@gm4queenyou got psychic skill you just ask only haha.

@nohamahamoud2002 @Heidi Seow @jenappelle @angiedramadive see you soon. 

Oh Yeah~! Sound cool for his character! Hope he gonna accept it! 

On 3/7/2019 at 5:56 PM, Lawyerh said:

Hairstyle & fashion Joseon suggestion for Kang Ji Hwan new drama :

DO's

1. Put hat.

2. Put hair in bun. 

3. Great costume. 

DON'Ts: 

1. Messy hair. 

2. Curly hair. 

3. Long hair :bawling:

4. Too many beards. 

This unknown guy just ticks all the don't boxes perfectly. Sorry uncle to put you in example.:sweatingbullets:

Requested by @phoenix24 . I was laughed ROFL with your above pic chingu. No no no long hair.... in case it really happened, i will watch with tears on my eyes haha... Im really scared now... waiting anxiously LOL.

Hahaha I laughed so hard @Lawyerh He is Song Il Gook right? 

Honesty please give KJH clean look, please please please. :D I'm gonna cry if they give KJH in messy look. 

On 3/9/2019 at 6:19 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

unlike you I love a different version of Ji Hwan :D:D@gm4queen @Lawyerh

I'm so in love COALG, his image in this drama are so perfect! :wub: 

10 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

on march 13th: news of kyung soo jin is also reviewing the joseon survival drama

role of the emergency doctor

@Lawyerh @Heidi Seow @gm4queen @nohamahamoud2002

Wow! Kyung Soo Jin! I like her performance in Meloholic. 

Emergency Doctor? Sounds like the story getting interesting! 

27 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

on march 13th: news of kyung soo jin is also reviewing the joseon survival drama

role of the emergency doctor

WOw dear.... An emergency doctor character in a joseon survival drama!!! I am so curious over the plot now! :o And I am with you all on this one!! KJH should have a clean & shaven look or something decent!! :D Then it will be more intriguing to watch him in a historical drama!!! But since I know the nature of K-dramas, I don't have high hopes here.... Let's see what happens & how the plot will be... :wub: 

Keep updating guys.... :love:

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

WOw dear.... An emergency doctor character in a joseon survival drama!!! I am so curious over the plot now! :o And I am with you all on this one!! KJH should have a clean & shaven look or something decent!! :D Then it will be more intriguing to watch him in a historical drama!!! But since I know the nature of K-dramas, I don't have high hopes here.... Let's see what happens & how the plot will be... :wub: 

Keep updating guys.... :love:

haha make sense they'll definitely need a doctor.  someone is bound to get hurt.  Yea, I don't like messy look either, but am worry from title that it would be leaning more towards that.  I can only hope no beard or the one lawyerh mention.  Yes, that is song il kook @Heidi Seow .

19 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Yea he skinny but just thought he's keeping BJS weight cus BJS pretty skinny too.  Not good to lose too much weight especially with his height.

Yes @phoenix24 BJS's weight or when he was in Real Man 300 was looks perfectly fine for him. Just please don lose too much weight will do. 

I'm not sure am I thinking too much or what look at this picture on right. He does looks too skinny on episode 1 when he chatting with his sister part. 

kang-ji-hwan-lakukan-ini-demi-totalitas-

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I just woke up now after insomnia last night :( but the first good news is seeing our dear KJH posting. I got so excited when I saw his post on cafe daum, because he didn't write since 2nd January. Yes he seems a bit tired, I hope he gets well soon.

Hi @nohamahamoud2002 chingu! oh my, please do take care yourself ya.. try to stretch or massage on your shoulder and neck part. It help. 

Yes, such a good news to that KJH update his status. Let's hope he get more rest. He gonna have fan meeting on his birthday right? 

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes i believe it will be in Busan, Hotel Lotte 3/29 - 3/31. The Japan Site seems have more information. 

Sounds like a very interesting event to me. Especially the point number 5 Kang Ji Hwan will make your wish come true :star: :heart:. Oh so dreamy hahaha. And seems fans can take many photos with him too. I hope we will have many good photos of him by then Heidi :blush:

I want to go there but have no money :bawling:

51 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes i believe it will be in Busan, Hotel Lotte 3/29 - 3/31. The Japan Site seems have more information. 

Sounds like a very interesting event to me. Especially the point number 5 Kang Ji Hwan will make your wish come true :star: :heart:. Oh so dreamy hahaha. And seems fans can take many photos with him too. I hope we will have many good photos of him by then Heidi :blush:

Wow! Make you wish come true.. oh my! I think the fans will sure crazy if their wish come true. Yah, I hope the fans will share our their photos. I believe his Intl fans will die know it. 

Is ok @nohamahamoud2002 let's stay together at here Soompi or Daum Cafe and waiting their news k.. I'm with you. 

Archived