Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

you know what, when I watch Feel Good to Die again, knowing the ending, I feel much better. Soompi really gets things so heated up. I felt my heart was going to stop from the discussions and the guesswork. I hope KJH next drama wouldn't stop my heart. It was so painful last time :D 

Cafe daum is much wiser. The members are quieter and they don't argue so much like in soompi :D 

people here get so worked up that they really make me feel as if the drama is real :D :D 

I learnt my lesson. so I hope I don't participate any longer in the heated discussions in soompi in KJH next drama, so that I can enjoy it more without any tension

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

you know what, when I watch Feel Good to Die again, knowing the ending, I feel much better. Soompi really gets things so heated up. I felt my heart was going to stop from the discussions and the guesswork. I hope KJH next drama wouldn't stop my heart. It was so painful last time :D 

Cafe daum is much wiser. The members are quieter and they don't argue so much like in soompi :D 

people here get so worked up that they really make me feel as if the drama is real :D :D 

I learnt my lesson. so I hope I don't participate any longer in the heated discussions in soompi in KJH next drama, so that I can enjoy it more without any tension

Hihi I didn't think FGTD was that bad as compared to some other dramas, but I was there later.  Like guessing story etc is fun so some discussion not bad as long as we're constructive and open.  

@phoenix24 my heart is really too weak for all this suspense. @Lawyerh was wiser. She didn't participate in the heated discussions but preferred to wait till the heat was less and came back again esp. In the death of Ruda. But she was in the thread all the time :D

I was among the first members following because I enjoyed the comedy

@gm4queen I love Hong Gil Dong very much. So far it is the second KJH best drama in my opinion. I just love it. I watched many parts but I will continue the rest in the weekends (I really can't concentrate on all these dramas :D , KJH list is long) Poor Hong Gil Dong, his tears just break my heart :bawling:

really I can't stand seeing KJH crying, it is so painful

13 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hey ladies @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 & @phoenix24 !!! I am totally blank about Hong Gil Dong.... What's all it about & how is KJH's character..??!! I wish some of you can provide me a brief summary! 

And of course, we can't see our fav men's in tears....... :thumbsup: So true, dear!!!

Brief summary

Hong Gil Dong is the illegitimate son the interior minister. He joins thieves and tries to achieve justice among the poor, by steeling money from the rich and giving it to the poor. He is against the corruption of the king and he wishes for equality among people.

long summary

Hong Gil Dong is about the illegitimate son of the interior minister. He is like Robin hood. at the beginning he doesn't care about anything, and wishes for his father's love. But when his father denies him, and frames him for theft of the prince's sword to save his own son, he stops caring. He falls in love with Yi Nok (Sung Yuri), who is a medicine peddler.

we have another character, the prince (Jang Keun‑suk). He is the younger brother of the King, he is the heir of the throne but the King tried to kill him. He stole the sword that has the king's inscription naming the prince as the lawful heir to the throne. The sword was kept in the Interior Minister's house. The king wants to sword back, he keeps executing people till he gets the sword back. The prince tells Hong Gil Dong to return the sword to the king's soldiers and to die to save people from getting executed, so the soldiers shoot him with an arrow. He supposedly dies, but then he comes back and help the prince to take back his throne from the corrupt king (his brother). But the prince turns against Hong Gil Dong (who is the leader of thieves now)

Later Yi Nok is discovered to be a princess who is supposed to marry the prince. When her grandpa dies, she stabs Hong Gil Dong with a sword, he doesn't die (I still didn't reach that part in detail). Later on the prince leaves Yi Nok to live as she wishes away from the palace, she returns back to Hong Gil Dong and chooses to die with him.

by the way Jang Keun‑suk acts very well too, but I prefer KJH of course, but have to admit of other actors talent :D

Thank you so much, dear @nohamahamoud2002 for the detailed summary!! So now I am thinking of something! Is the ending a tragic for KJH..??! :fearful: Things don't sound good for him! 

And dear @Lawyerh & @phoenix24 chingus, I am seriously upset over the short haired lead actress in Coffee House! I can't stand her anymore.... :bawling: But being waiting to see young KJH!! Unfortunately his charms are clouded by an annoyed short hair! Ehi ehi :bawling: :bawling: But I'll manage it somehow!!

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Thank you so much, dear @nohamahamoud2002 for the detailed summary!! So now I am thinking of something! Is the ending a tragic for KJH..??! :fearful: Things don't sound good for him! 

And dear @Lawyerh & @phoenix24 chingus, I am seriously upset over the short haired lead actress in Coffee House! I can't stand her anymore.... :bawling: But being waiting to see young KJH!! Unfortunately his charms are clouded by an annoyed short hair! Ehi ehi :bawling: :bawling: But I'll manage it somehow!!

lol I remember going through this with lawyer.  She must of said she would quit about 10 times in the beginning.  I was in a dilemma because I didn't want to force her because everyone is different.  However, I love his character/acting so much here.  Thank god she kept going and love it too.

I wouldn't really say it's totally tragic because you still see him in last clip with message of hope.  Lol, what do you think @nohamahamoud2002 ?

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

it seems tragic, but there is doubt about his death. At the end it is said that Robin hood never dies, so we have KJH alive in modern times standing on a rooftop (like Krrish and Ra one :D )

@phoenix24 by the way what do you think of Fireworks??

There is COALG that I watched most of (the translation is so unclear :tears:) still I want to repeat some scenes

2 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

by the way what do you think of Fireworks??

I haven't watched it dear! I am totally new for KJH :D But they all are a lot older dramas of his! Coffee House, Hong Gil Dong & Fireworks! He really has been a handsome hunk in his younger days! :wub: But now the time has changed a lot! :mellow: I think he should pay more attention to his looks now! It's very important to keep a young look in the entertainment industry to survive!! 

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

haha I know, I was asking @phoenix24  :D she has been watching kdrama for so long :D

you are Choi Daniel expert :D:D:D:D

About KJH looks, he is still very handsome, but it depends on the role and the hairstyle

I was a bit upset with his character in fireworks because unnecessary drama out of guilt that just drag on for too long.  His old crush was kind of nasty too.  Not to say they don't have cute moments, but it's not the top of my list.

2 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

I was a bit upset with his character in fireworks because unnecessary drama out of guilt that just drag on for too long.  His old crush was kind of nasty too.  Not to say they don't have cute moments, but it's not the top of my list.

Yes I hate Mirae, Nara is very nice. I love the song by KJH :)

Dear @Lawyerh darling, you are soooooooo sweet!! :wub: You've changed the pro pic by one of my pics....! It perfectly fits the frame!!! WOW.. :) So beautiful!! Thanks a lot dear for using something I posted.... It's a great pleasure :thumbsup:

Oh he he..... My one is also there, dear @phoenix24 friend!!! You know how to make me crazy for him... :D :D Anyway, let's see how KJH's next drama will be !! 

:heart:

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ha ha ha... you will be happy everytime seeing my pp now. Cos its our favourite pic.

Any good luck with Coffee House chingu? Which episode you're stopped actually? 

@phoenix24 chingu.. that pp pic from which year, do you know? He attending award is it? 

Haha I know I seen pic before, but unsure.  Hair remind me of Lie to Me Days which is 2011, but from the way his hair split possible at 46 daejong film award which is 2009.  In most pictures his Hair is split more to his right viewers left, but for that award it's his left viewers right like in your picture.

Archived