Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@phoenix24 Thanks for sharing. I wish he can do more magazine photoshoot. Elle magazine have better stylist in my opinion compare to Vogue. Dont you think the hair style there so awkward haha.... theyre putting too many gels on him :lol::sweatingbullets: I think we can become his stylish better LOL. 

P.s so sad no magazine photoshoot for BJS × LRD..... 

haha that's the 2nd time you mention that.  Actually, guys hair are harder to style then I thought.  Remembering my experience with brother.  I just can point to what is good and what's not or find a better one.  Maybe you are better in that arena.

Oh and I do agree that Elle is better most definitely.

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @phoenix24 - Thanks for the pics COALG duo. KJH seems a bit different there with his hair :mellow: I think he is so yummy with short hair or something rather than combing backwards.... :D :heart: he looks really different in photoshoot pics!!!!

Yea the hair can really change the look.  Hihi @Lawyerh is having trouble watching Hong Gil Dong because of it. Would it help if he covers it with hood?  I just focus on his face. 

I don't like the combing back look and his hair was short in incarnation of money, but those bangs got to go.

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I think other than hair problem is im not really a fans of saeguk story. The story normally revolve around power struggle in kingdom. I tried to watch the latest saeguk Haechi and i give up after few episodes. I do sometimes like classic wuxia or some saeguk as well, but its a bit depending on moods, and those that i like normally the dress is quite beautiful haha...  So i think ill pass HGD. 

You're right I do hate that about saeguk.  I think it's totally different from Haechi though.  Haechi is hard to tolerate because much of it takes place in the palace or related to officials, politics etc.   I think it's more in background here or in a more subtle way.  Since the main hero is Hong Gil Dong even up to ep 10 it's his background story and why he would even want to take part in it.  Even then most of story is on outside.  I think I watch bít and pieces in beginning, then came back to watch whole story too.  You never started right maybe just ep 1. At least his hair is less crazy in part of that.

Actually is kinda sad that there is no magazine shooting on KJH x BJH. :( I saw BJH latest magazine shooting at HK after FGTD. But why there is no magazine shooting for KJH?? Wea~~~:tears: 

Talking about hair stylist, I agree Vogue always give us heavy hair gel feeling and something old school style. I like Singles Magazine actually. I think most of my oppas photos collection are from Singles. :) 

I dont like the fully combing back and bleach hair.. I seriously cant take it when KJH in bleach hair.. :sweat_smile:  

Btw, I don't know why I have this weird thought since ever I watched Monster. Anyone got review on KJH and Jo Ah-Bo's chemistry?? I wanna see both of them collaborate again as brother and sister or maybe couple??? :lol: Hahaha! After I watched JAB's performance at Revenge is back, the way she say out the bad words and grab the collar, woohoo~~~ :w00t: straight away my mind say "Can I see KJH and JAB fighting each other in comedy way??" 

What do you guys think?? :P

photo745580.jpg

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@Heidi Seow i have a gift for you of your fav JBA x KJH. So cute they make a heart :heart:. Probably you have seen it, since i think your detective skill way better than me? Hahahha :joy:

Due to the story in Monster im not so shipping them. But theyre so funny. I always laughed when she mentioned Kang Ga Din. 

Actually KJH can be paired up with grandma and still have chemistry lol... So far he always managed to have good chemistry with co-star. Just few which i found the chemistry so so. 

Have you finished Monster? Its long riding, but i found it a good drama. First time watch 50 long without skipping any. 

OMG~~!!!:love:  The make a heart photo just so cute~~~ You read my mind @Lawyerh :kiss_wink:  

Haha, true that most of funny seen always came from both of them. That's why I wonder will they collaborate again as sibling relationship or sweat-heart couple :P 

I wonder which "few" you are trying to say but so far I do have one co-star which is I found it chemistry are so so.. :sweat_smile:

I just continue back again after long pause on ep25.. (kinda busy for last few weeks) I try my best to finish it by this week.  

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Btw, I don't know why I have this weird thought since ever I watched Monster. Anyone got review on KJH and Jo Ah-Bo's chemistry?? I wanna see both of them collaborate again as brother and sister or maybe couple??? :lol: Hahaha! After I watched JAB's performance at Revenge is back, the way she say out the bad words and grab the collar, woohoo~~~ :w00t: straight away my mind say "Can I see KJH and JAB fighting each other in comedy way??" 

What do you guys think?? :P

I always saw her in comedy,  First time I saw as a lead in My Strange Hero which gives me a chance to see a more serious side.  I can see that as brother and sister.  I think as couple also possible and want to see more of her serious side mix with comedy.  I think our KJH can help with that :D

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

I always saw her in comedy,  First time I saw as a lead in My Strange Hero which gives me a chance to see a more serious side.  I can see that as brother and sister.  I think as couple also possible and want to see more of her serious side mix with comedy.  I think our KJH can help with that :D

First time I saw her was at Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant. She looks so quiet sit beside Beak CEO but then really know how to cook and eat good. Then My Strange Hero out, the way she fight back when she mad are so funny. That's suddenly remind me of KJH. :lol: And yes I believe our oppa can do it. 

47 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hide contents

1. Lee da hee. Big Man. Some portion is cute like the neck tie. But seems no mutual attraction from both. In BTS they do look comfortable though. Perhaps LDH still newbie there. 

2. Kim Ha Neul. My girlfriend is agent. I dont know just dont feel a match for me. Haha. The movie is funny though but no shipping whatsoever for me. 

I put on spoiler tag haha. I hope fans of that pair not killing me. How about you friend? I think most likely youre the same lol. 

My fav in order (biased and sometimes i myself confuse with the order hahaha). But number 1 wont change for now. Until new leading lady come. 

1. Baek Jin Hee

2. Park Si Yeon

3. Han Ji Min

4. Sung Yuri

5. Yoon Eun Hye ( i dont like the story lie to me and shes a bit noisy & overwhelming when acting but their chemistry is ok). 

The rest like Claudia Kim / Joo Bo Ah / Tara Hanjeungeum all is ok for me. But theyre not the main role. So i dont add on my fav.

Lols!! I think we are almost the same. Ok here is my review on KJH's co-star

Spoiler
  1. Lee Da Hee - Maybe she looks cold and elegant plus height issue in Big Man is hard to match with KJH's character. :sweat_smile: especially the last ending part (you know what I mean).. Really drop the tempo. :sweatingbullets: Both them off screen chemistry is way much better than on screen chemistry.
  2. Kim Ha Neul - I treated My Girlfriend is agent as comedy movie. I just enjoyed the funny laugh scenes, didnt care much about romance part.. hahahaha:lol:
  3. Yoon Eun Hye - (I think this might be surprising you that why I put her in this category.) I dont really like the way she look at KJH, her eyes contact always will drift away which is I dont understand. Even come to last ending part, still eyes drifting.. :sweat_smile:  (I can feel that many fans will gonna kill me died hard)

My Favourite is:

1. Beak Jin Hee
  2. Sung Yu-Ri
  3. Kim Ok-Bin 
  4. Joo Ah-Bo (Looking forward their another level chemistry) 

I haven't watch Incarnation of Money/ Coffee House/ Hong Gil-dong and Capital Scandal yet but I think I will skip Hong Gil-dong and Capital Scandal.. 

ps: To KJH's fans, please dont kill me after you read my spoiler:sweat_smile:.. 

Hahaha! @Lawyerh I laughed so hard on KJH too handsome. :joy: Well, true facts. :wub: 

I read LTM's fans review, seriously no joke. The fans are begging died hard that can they collaborate again. If you put search engine for Kang Ji Hwan's wife, seriously it will appeared YEH.. :lol: Lie to Me's storyline like you said easy to watch but won't be in my rewatch list. Between Sung Yuri and Yoon Eun Hye, I prefer Sung Yuri especially in Runaway Cop. :) 

Haha! Chemistry between Kim Ok-bin and KJH are great. From the moment they believe and support each other, everything looks great :) Although I hope they can come out Season 2. 

Hahaha, I just cant control my finger when I saw my google/baidu suggested me KJH's topic. :lol:

Well I hope he will get his suitable girl soon he did mentioned on interview time. Let's pray for him. :) 

Im so glad that I watched FGTD at first beginning. First time seeing Time-loop plot and seriously Im so glad that is KJH cast BJS character. With BJH's chemistry, awesome! :thumbsup: I still cant get over the OST of "I don't know" by Parc Jae Jung. So beautiful. :wub:

I still got 15 episodes to go. So far I got skip little bit but this is the first I seeing Lee Deok-hwa and Park Yeong-gyu in same screen. Both them "auro field" is amazing.. Will go for Coffee House once I finish Monster. 

4 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

I read LTM's fans review, seriously no joke. The fans are begging died hard that can they collaborate again. If you put search engine for Kang Ji Hwan's wife, seriously it will appeared YEH.. 

Haha not just wife, but wife with kid.  Many believe it to be true fact when I was surfing around.

Hahaha, yes yes! @phoenix24 I saw that topic too! I'm so shocked that when search engine give me this topic. I'm like "am I missing something? Seen when KJH got a wife with kid?" :joy: 

Wow you give my eyes sweet stuff @phoenix24, indeed both of them looks so cute together. The second pics BTS are so funny. Not sure why 2 girls holding the fans facing to KJH and KJH holding a glass of wine and take photos. :lol:  

4 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Wow you give my eyes sweet stuff @phoenix24, indeed both of them looks so cute together. The second pics BTS are so funny. Not sure why 2 girls holding the fans facing to KJH and KJH holding a glass of wine and take photos. :lol:  

hihi, well he probably was amuse by it and wanted to remember  the moment.  I feel bad for the stars.  They film a lot without air conditioning especially in Asian countries.  I would die.

On 2/26/2019 at 7:51 AM, Lawyerh said:

1. Baek Jin Hee

2. Park Si Yeon (burning my screen this pair)

3. Han Ji Min (unfortunately storywise not that exciting, skipped some part).

4. Sung Yuri

5. Kim Ok Bin

6. Yoon Eun Hye ( i dont like the story lie to me and shes a bit noisy & overwhelming when acting but their chemistry is ok).

Best chemistry for me currently is Sung Yuri. I like her. She is funny. I can change my mind later :D . I liked Baek Jin Hee but the romance was too frustrating. Yoon Eun Hye is good too but a bit childish :D

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Wow @nohamahamoud2002 which KJH drama now youre into? You also watching Monster? Do you like it? Haha yeah my favourite pair also keep changing & sometimes im a bit confused myself. But i still like boss - subordinate relationship with the subtle & cute romance, so FGTD still the best

I like Sung Yuri in Hong Gil Dong :D

Monster is 50 episodes, so I can't finish it now. Too long.

I look at KJH different clips on youtube because they are 5 minute long (although in Korean only) no English subs, but it gives me a general idea about the whole drama before watching. I am a bit busy these days, so I watch FGTD sometimes. I love the drama very much but I don't like BJS crying scenes, he breaks my heart :(  I start crying too 

Unlike you, whenever the OST is sad and played in the background of the drama, I start crying right away. The effect of music is very strong on me. Kdrama has so many good songs. So I am sure to cry all the time :D

21 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

P.s @nohamahamoud2002 aging KJH is very charismatic. But i totally agree with you young KJH is very handsome :w00t::wub:

if KJH appears alone without any actresses I will still watch him :D

he is very handsome in all ages. I guess I will still be smitten by him in his 80s :D

Spoiler

I like Sir Anthony Hopkins so much and he is eighty years old :D

I am a very faithful fan, once I like someone, I go on liking him for more than 20 years, like the case with Hopkins whom I started liking in 1998 and the Indian actor Amitabh Bachchan whom I started watching in 1990

PHOTO05921.jpg
PHOTO06081.jpg
PHOTO06161.jpg

@gm4queen @Lawyerh @phoenix24 :joy:

On 3/1/2019 at 10:13 AM, Lawyerh said:

In defense of why i love 3rd couple chemistry... Its just too bad i feel the main couple dont get enough screen time. 

I got to skip a lot of others annoying characters and the story a bit unconvincing. Those that watch CS maybe have same sentiment. @phoenix24.

P.s @nohamahamoud2002 aging KJH is very charismatic. But i totally agree with you young KJH is very handsome :w00t::wub:

Yes, I did skip scenes in capital scandal too and came back if I miss something I saw in mv.  Hihi this is what I miss about watching in videotape because you see the scenes you go through vs internet.  I would like to see this couple in a better story.

Archived