Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I still have difficulty moving on from this pair. And still cant watch other of his projects yet. For me, their chemistry is amazing even without much skinship. 

I was hoping for a hug scene, like the hospital scene :( so disappointed 

(matter of fact I wasn't expecting kisses despite my other remark :D )

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah quite true chingu, i also expecting some hug like the hospital one at least. Weve been suffering so much in some few episodes back. Btw anyone know why KJH not going to attend KBS Award? So sad....

@Heidi Seow yes i liked that dramalist article as well.thanks for sharing in the main forum. Agree with most of the point there. I also dropped clean passion/encounter and only watched memory of alhambra. But still i didnt have the same passion in watching it lol. I even tried to wake up earlier to watch FGTD sub haha... I never done anything as diligent as that for other drama. Im glad KJH also feel the drama is special for him, like many of us here too. 

Ps i also dropped third charm (SKJ) after like 7 episodes i just didnt get the chemistry / the flow, its the most awkward drama i ever watch actually. The lead was too incompatible to try to cover up. 

Hahaha, you really hooked on FGTD :thumbsup:my country just only 1 hour time different from Korea, but definitely will stay in front my laptop when start broadcasting. Even will rewatch at KBS World TV. :w00t:

I haven't watch Memories of Alhambra yet, so far I only peak the clips from YT. Not sure should I follow or not, hope can get some advise from you chingu. :blush:

Ps: is true that I don't feel any single chemistry on third charm. Probably I haven't get out from Are You Human Too:sweatingbullets:

I heard our chingus saying that Kang Ji Hwan isn't gonna attend the year end ceremony! I really feel upset about it. :tears: But I get him. He's so tired & want to have a good rest! And it's totally understandable.! Gonna miss him...

Take a good care of you, Kang Ji Wan sshi! :wub: See you next time... I am a new fan!!!

He he he, dear @Lawyerh - I was so dreaming to see Big Man bros in one place... I am so sad that it's not gonna happen. It's been 4 yrs, you know!! And I really Like to see Kang Ji Wan & Daniel again in a project together, both as heroes! :wub: There is a saying that Dream it, you have it.. So I keep dreaming about Big Man bros.... B)

And I think Lee Da Hee is taller than the average height of Korean actresses. And there is only 2cm of height difference between the two guys!! :D Come on, Kang Ji Wan is tall! :)

@Lawyerh @gm4queen Lee Da-hee height is 176cm, with her heel should be above 180..... :sweat_smile: at the beginning, Lee Da-hee was with Choi Daniel, but Start in middle she with Kang Ji-Hwan. I think maybe because we so used to OTP height and size different that why I feel awkward when Kang Ji-Hwan and Lee Da-hee stand together. :sweat_smile:

Oh yes, Im looking forward to see SKJ & GSY from AYHT too :wub: They really adorable. My country will only broadcast it on 1st of Jan. Hope I can watch Iive on YT. 

@angiedramadive Oh he did win already? Ah haha i also just post that on top of you i thought hes only being nominated. Btw no award ceremonies for OCN? And the award he win is best actor? Is quite cool, OCN also have many good actor and good story line. Im glad he win it...

i think this award is for best drama performance bc the hashtags are the name of other nominated dramas.

In the end, COALG wins. 

Really hope he gets something from KBS too :tears: (90% of comments is highly recommend FGTD or stated this is the best drama of 2018!) 

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@angiedramadive the coalg clip in ocn award was all about his character. Im glad he got appreciation for it.

KBS one i think i did managed to vote for him.. lol all was in korean i also not sure it go through or not. I still dont know which official source saying hes not coming. But if hes not coming then perhaps he didnt win? Is that voting based by viewers? Or it got jury from KBS? Yes, at least even rating low but the positive comments for FGTD is everywhere i think. 

haha, i'm Korean blind, just like you :joy:  Maybe we need some Korean fluent chingu here to discover all that mystery about voting and winning of KBS award. 

In the mean time, i will try to follow the award to see if there's any miracle for our beloved drama :D 

I just watched Real men 300. “Real men 300” is a reality show that Kang ji hwan is a member there. Kang ji hwan fanclub should be watching. Not sure that It’s a first reality variety show? I not see him in variety show at a long time. I just start watched 3 episode very funny and he so handsome without makeup. And you can see him in several moment that you cant see in the drama.

Let’s watching!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/matthew-douma-pentagons-hongseok-kang-ji-hwan-ahn-hyun-soo-bring-out-their-extremely-competitive-spirits-on-real-men-300

@Lawyerh I watched 3 episodes of Lie to Me. I like it so much :) it is not frustrating like FGTD. Really I was very disappointed in FGTD because poor BJS kept hiding and repressing his feelings in a very painful way. I wanted to shout and tell him: Go get your girl! especially in the last episodes. But he kept checking his feelings and even tried to match make Junhoo with Ruda. Also Ruda never told him directly "I love you", she just grabbed his collar when she drunk and even didn't remember it in the morning in the breakfast date. :( This is so painful. She was even embarrassed when she remembered her "love confession" afterwards .

you know what, since KJH is 41 years old now, I don't think he will act in romance as before. I really like his role in COALG, it was so good. and by the way the OCN awards are not aired yet. I read it is going to be tomorrow 3rd January. so KJH is only nominated. He didn't win yet.

Im watching Incarnation Money. But i think his acting is still not as good as in FGTD / COALG. And his short hair bangs a bit distracting haha... im still in Episode 5 though, and the chemistry a bit lacking i think. I found he got more chemistry with the lady prosecutor le. Not sure i will continue or not. But its quite funny & crazy sometimes, its just they continue switched on-off from dark theme as well. So it can get confusing. Will it get better in later episode? @phoenix24

Haha agree with the bangs remark.  To funny and crazy, wait to you see him dress up as woman.  I thought I mentioned for both Big Man and Incarnation of Money, I didn't really care for love interest.  I think for each drama there is something different that sticks out to me.  In incarnation of Money I like his relationship with his mother and I like to see trials and tribulations, but it is not the same for everyone.  I think it did took me some episodes to be more invested.  I do hope that you eventually go back to it even if you don't choose to watch it all now.    I'm running out of things to watch so I had to go all the way back to Saved the Last Dance For Me which he was barely in and Fireworks.  Hihi it made me appreciate FGTD a lot more because the leads don't give each other grief as in some kdramas.

I really love FGTD very much, but it gave me heartache in the sad scenes :(

I mean whenever BJS was in pain, I found my heart aching so bad.

The comedy was the best thing about the drama. But the romance was very frustrating. I wish there was no Junhoo :(

I am very glad you mentioned Uee :) I am watching her in "My Only One" but I am not interested in the romance.

Spoiler

it is about a daughter long separated from her father, and they are back again. The father/daughter relationship is so good. I am watching just their scenes and almost skip all the other scenes.

I came to ask if they know another variety program where kang ji hwan comes out, 
since I just finished seeing real men 300 (by the way, highly recommended, I fell
more in love with ji hwan here, and he looks pretty handsome) do you know any?

It was nice to meet other lovers of FGTD here, I have seen him in other dramas but
I completely captivated him, I think he played his best role ... he is really a very
versatile actor who deserves more recognition ... I would have loved a prize in kbs 
since for my baek jin sang is the most difficult character to perform in the dramas of 
2018 but clearly not being well known he played against ... we already see how my only
one was the most awarded of the night.

finally .. I am happy to join this forum of lovers of this great actor! I hope a drama
of the soon. Finally know another program of varieties where it comes out of real men 300?
Sorry for the English :c

@Lawyerh Fangirling I am! I already saw the link to this forum when I was reading the FGTD forum but I had to prepare myself since it’s gonna be a looooong read :joy: but unconsciously perhaps was waiting for a warm welcome?? :lol: 

Currently watching Real Men 300 and will start watching Capital Scandal soon in YT.

Can i call you chingu? Oh my I don’t mind the long talk haha. I’m glad I met you guys here. I’m so happy we have the same feels/sentiments for this drama :D

I just wanna say hello @angiedramadive and @nohamahamoud2002 ^_^

warm virtual hugs for y’all!!! :wub:

Edit: 

I have watched a few clips since Nov.-Dec. last year of Island Trio on YT which he was a guest. A lot of fun to watch but sadly no eng sub. But still worth seeing his handsomeness *winks 

7 hours ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

I came to ask if they know another variety program where kang ji hwan comes out, 
since I just finished seeing real men 300 (by the way, highly recommended, I fell
more in love with ji hwan here, and he looks pretty handsome) do you know any?

Dear chingus, i've just pumped into Island Trio a couple of days ago & KJH was in it!

He was a guest there in 4 eps (from ep 21 to 24).

Sadly, cant find the sub for this but just watching the raw, he was so so SOOOOO charming!!!

And he also showed lots :w00t: lots of biceps & muscles :joy:

A MUST WATCH!!! :P

http://kshow123.net/show/island-trio/

Ps: @nohamahamoud2002 your dear Yonghwa was also in it, as a main cast! Check it out!

Archived