Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunkissed

the last pic doesn't look much like him probably because of the angle, but nevertheless very HOT! i must agree these are amazing pictures of him, he has the warmest, most playful smile. love him!

Guest second_glance

Armanigurl, thanks for all the pics!!! I'm saving every single one!! He's so cute!! He gets cuter in every episode of Fireworks. He makes the drama so worth watching! Do you know if he plays a big part in "SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME"? If he at least plays the second male lead, I'll definitely watch it!

I love your siggie by the way! Did you make that? Can you make me one of him?? That would totally make my day!!! :D

Guest xingjing

His smile is definitely contagious. There's something about it that makes you want to smile whenever he smiles. I'm so disappointed in Fireworks, but I can't resist him!! AAAAHHH!

I'm disappointed in the character, though. How could you like PEH??? Sheesh.

Guest second_glance

His smile is definitely contagious. There's something about it that makes you want to smile whenever he smiles. I'm so disappointed in Fireworks, but I can't resist him!! AAAAHHH!

I'm disappointed in the character, though. How could you like PEH??? Sheesh.

I know!! I love his smile also!! When he smiles, his eyes light up!! His skin sort of crinkles up. I LOVE IT!! I agree with exactly what you said! When he smiles, you can't help but want to smile with him. I hope you give Fireworks another chance. I think it's going to get really good!! But if not, JUST WATCH FOR HIM! hahahah.

I think PEH's character is okay. She seems like nice person, but i think like most ppl, she lets jealousy get the best of her. But the annoying part is that she can't decide who she likes. FREAKING ANNOYING!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest rinimeatballs

i love this guy. im watching fireworks right now too. but i have to ask is something ..or was something worng with his eye in some of the eps it looks all messed up. mainly the 1st one when hes in the ambulance it looks really bad.

Guest atreyu112

Do u guys know that he will act in a movie soon against Kim Ha Neul?

200607120930551120_1.jpg

7/11/06 -- Kim Ha Neul and Kang Ji Hwan are selected to lead the movie “That Day’s Atmosphere (그날의 분위기)”. This mellow movie portrays a man and a woman’s love story developed during 24 hours in Pusan after an accident occurred on Korea Train Express. The filming is scheduled in mid August. KHN plays the role Oh Hee Joo (오희주) who is a columnist of a publisher and has nice and precise personality. In KHN’s previous movies, she played sensible characters in “Ice Rain” and “Ditto” as well as comical roles in “My Tutor Friend” and “Too Beautiful To Lie”. She states, “In this mellow movie, I have the opportunity to present my matured performance.” KJH plays the role Shim Hyun Bo (심현보) who is a charming man working for a funeral home. This is KJH’s second movie. His first movie project was “Host and Guest (방문자)” of 2005.

FROM SPORTS.CHOSUN.COM

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ai Tu

I think Kang Ji Hwan looks like Kim Sung Soo a lot. I hope he 'll be more wellknown when co-starring with Kim Ha Neul.

Guest valley girl

he was my fave actor. oh GOd he's so lovely..!!!

CRaZy, SexY, cool, why just a few people in this thread..

please asking everybody to make this thread full :):):)

Archived