* Title (romaji): Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi

* Also known as: Angels With Broken Wings / Fallen Angels

* Broadcast network: Fuji TV

* Episodes: 4

* Broadcast period: 2007-Feb-26 to 2007-Mar-01

* Air time: 23:00~23:45

* Theme Song: "RESISTANCE" by Mika Nakashima

Episode 1 - Impulse

Yoshimura Yuri works on the night shift at a convenience store. Depressed, she has given up on life, and numerous times, she attempts to commit suicide. Yuri is haunted by her past; back in school, she cut herself, but her mother, instead of caring, accused her of doing so just to attract attention. Now, she is required to visit the doctor for monthly check-ups. At the convenience store she works at, she meets Nagasaka Hiroki, an optimistic university student, who is curious about why she acts so negatively towards life.

Episode 2 - Sakura

Saitou Haruka's alias is Sayuri, a naive girl who attends Internet chat cafés. In reality, she is a "Sakura", a girl who attends these Internet cafés, cheating off of ignorant men and their affections towards her by re-selling the jewelry and clothes they give to her for money. She wasn't like this a few years ago, and she blames her shameful father for it. She swore that she would never become like him, pathetic, helpless, poor and always begging for forgiveness whenever he makes a mistake. Suddenly, one day, while planning for her next date as Sayuri, she bumps into Kouki, who she finds has everything she wants in a man: Wealth, ambition and good looks.

Episode 3 - Time

Episode 4 - Merchandise

Cast

* Ishihara Satomi (Episode 1) as Yoshimura Yuri

* Sato Ryuta (Episode 1) as Nagasaka Hiroki

* Toda Erika (Episode 2) as Saitou Haruka

* Oshinari Shugo (Episode 2) as Mikami Mitsuteru & Mikami Kouki

* Katou Rosa (Episode 3) as Nakagawa Kana

* Kimura Ryou (Episode 3) as Daisuke

* Koichi Mantaro (Episode 3) as Sugawara

* Karina (Episode 4) as Misaki

* Sano Shiro (Episode 4) as Maekawa Takurou

* Kudo Risa

Guest dr jung

Wooot! Season 2.. Season 1 with Horikitai Maki, Ueto Aya and Yamada Yu..and who was the other person.. ;;;

It was interesting.. hopefully this season will be as good as the 1st one.

• 1 month later...
Guest vanggirlie

i totally love this. i've actually haven't watched the first season but i want to.

so i cried in the 1st episode. it was a really good and sad and uplifting episode. i so wish they'd made this episode into a drama iself...even if the plot isn't the most unique it's would still be worth it. also i'm pretty sure a lot of people (teenagers) are feeling/going thru what yuri (ishihara satomi's character) went thru. this episode is about ishihara satomi's character not wanting to live but she meets a guy who shows her the importance of living. well it's something like that. ishihara satomi is so pretty. i think she's a really good actress.

the 2nd episode was good too but i liked the 1st one more. the second is about Toda Erika's character who becomes a dating swindler or something. toda erika is so pretty. i like just staring at her. she's also a good actress.

(on another note, i wanted Toda Erika to play Hachi in the movie NANA 2)

i can't wait for the other two episodes.

ok so i wanted to ask if anyone knew the song title that is playing in this clip (from ep1)? also has it been released yet? the only thing i know is that it's by mika nakashima...i think. i really like the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlQTzQPb0B4

Guest vanggirlie

i just wanted to say that i've uploaded ep 1 on my youtube...link below. as usual the vids are private so you've got to sent me a friend invitation then send me a message so i can send you the link to where the vids are. altho you can watch after i've accepted you and put you on my friend list.

Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi 2 (with eng subs)

episode 1 caps

this is a really good episode. it's the kind that will make you cry (well probably not everyone is as emotional as i am). i would say it's a must watch. satomi ishihara is so pretty.

Tsubasa1_30.jpg

TsubasaCaps1.jpg

TsubasaCaps.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest Anri Lin

I first watched this drama [if it can even be called that..] when I saw that Erika Toda-chan was in one of the episodes but the whole.. separate stories, tragic stories thing got to me [sucker for such stuff] so yeah, I ended up watching all the episodes over a couple of months <_< ..and then Season 1 too.. <_< ..heh..

From this season I didn't really like any of the four stories much cuz for some reason they just didn't have much of an impact on me.. =/?

Guest parachute

i liked the first episode (with satomi) the best ;D

it was really touching!

the one with erika toda wasn't bad either (:

Archived