Rave Master

LucasBunny

3,2,1 time 4 Rave-O-Lution!rave-master_00387263.jpg

Plot:
 The series follows Haru Glory, a teenager in a quest to find the five pieces of the sacred stone Rave in order to bring peace to the world by defeating the criminal group Demon Card. Mashima created this series with the idea of travelling around the world and was presented with difficulties in its serialization due to its considerable length.

Volumes: 35 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1150Published by: Tokyopop (up until Vol 32) + KodanshaAnime Episodes: 51
342226__rave-master_p.jpg

-Rave-Master-rave-master-35774545-800-60

RaveMaster.jpg

I loovvvee this cartoon, it's one of my favs..except I'm starting to dislike that gurl
she's so annoying.

But yup, I loved this when it came on Cartoon Network (don't laugh I prefer dubbed than subbed) and I really liked it, I really like the english intro by Reel Big Fish and the ending by Jennifer Page I really like how she sings ever since her song "Crush".

But Haru is soooo adorable, I havent read the manga yet, but I like the cartoon, I just can't find it on dvd anywhere image

anyone else luv it??

Guest knockblock

You can rave about it you can rave about it. Jump up for joy or complain about it. You can scream and shout it. Smile big and frown it.

.... Okay maybe that's enough.

You can rave about it you can rave about it. Jump up for joy or complain about it. You can scream and shout it. Smile big and frown it.

.... Okay maybe that's enough.

The power of destiny!!!!

Gosh I friggan love that song, I think JP has such a good voice.

This cartoon is really funny as well

it's one of the few animes that makes me cry from laughing

I remember watching it a long time ago. (subbed not dubbed :P)

That ep where they were forced to dance by that machine, best one ever.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

ooh!! i remember this anime!!! was the coolest on toonami.......

haven't seen it for a while now...

haven't heard this on sub yet only in dub

• 4 months later...
Guest P. Meji

Omgg, I got this manga at Borders once, and I was instantly hooked. <3

Rave Master is so hilarious! I just couldn't stop laughing. Lmfao.

I really want to watch the anime now. T____________T;

I'm a strong Haru x Elie. <333 Nd Musicaaaa is fionee~ ;DD

• 2 years later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

I thought this thread would have lots of pages in it, since it was extremely popular in my class in the early years of middle school. :huh:

I have never read the manga or watched the anime, but in middle school, many of my classmates would read the manga and argue over it and everything. It was funny to watch them talk about it because it seemed so popular back then. :mellow:

[edit] REVIVAL! :blink: Who would've thought that after 2 years, someone would post!?

Guest es623

i've seen a part of an episode on youtube once. but i read the manga books. i LOVE sieg hart. sexy and mysterious :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest knockblock

is this the same person who made fairy tail ?

Yes, I think so. The little white guy shows up in when Elie calls it( I think) Rave Master and when Lucy calls it out in Fairy Tail.

My exposure to Rave Master was from CN. Then I first got to be familiar with the manga at Borders like another poster did.

Hey LucasBunny, if you're seeing this. If you really liked Rave Master then you might like Fairy Tail. Made by the same person. Check it out. Fairy Tail is awesome.

Archived