Has Your Face Changed After Loosing Weight?

Guest kawaeegirl

I lost 9 kgs and my face did get thinner/more defined. My skin didnt get any better though (unrelated to weight loss, really, it depends on your diet/skincare).

BUT it's also notable that different people lose weight from different parts first. Soem people can't seem to lose weight from their face even though they've got skinny legs, arms, etc.. Some lose weight from their face first thing, etc.....

Guest babyxsophie

My mom's weird. She would randomly go, you lost weight. And everytime I ask how..she's like your face is smaller..before it used to be fat. But I guess its just my appearance thats toning down -_-"

Guest xl0v3juicy

Well of course your face will slim down after losing weight :blink: .

But if youre trying to change your FACE SHAPE.... thats very unlikely. Unless you're extremely fat (no offense intended) and you have more than one chin, you face shape probably wouldnt change much. If you're ALREADY skinny and you want to make your face smaller... theres really not much you can do o_o... unless of course its baby fat.. that will eventuall go away. So be patient :)

hehe well i only lost like... less than 10 pounds within the last year xD but my mom said that my cheecks do seem smaller.

it also seems like now i can see my "double eyelid" more clearly... because i have that one that's so low that like... the top part covers it? does that even make sense? o_o well yeah... i'll just leave it at that xD

Guest h3yjeenE

i'm a sophomore in hs right now..&&when i was 8th grade..i started to lose helluhhh weight.

i was 120 then..&slowly i started to lose 5,,10pounds every 2-5months or so.

now i'm currently 100pounds.

losing weight overall makes your face A LOT slimmer[ of course-_-;;] &makes you look mature&defines your face shape a lot more.:]hahahaa hope that answered your question.

if you want pictures,,pm me^^

Archived