Has Your Face Changed After Loosing Weight?

Guest kawaeegirl

Guest kawaeegirl

like your face looks prettier or smaller
I want to know if anyone's face look has changed alot after loosing weight.

Yes/ no?

and how much weight you lost??

My face is really puffy and i have big cheeks, i just wnat to know if that will go away if i loose weight.

Guest aznto_thamax

I want to know if anyone's face look has changed alot after loosing weight.

Yes/ no?

and how much weight you lost??

My face is really puffy and i have big cheeks, i just wnat to know if that will go away if i loose weight.

makes your skin look flawless

your skin will definetely look HOTTER

nice skin=hot

it depends why your cheeks are 'chubby'

if they are chubby because of baby fat

losing weight will not make a difference

it's something that goes away when you get older

that's why older people have more defined cheekbones.

Guest getxinfatuated

I lost about 10-15 pounds before and my face did get slimmer.

Here are before and after pictures that i have on my computer. Doesn't really show much though...

BEFORE (small pic..)

sphomoreus.jpg

AFTER i'm still veryy chubby haha (to say the least)

prom9-1.jpg

I knwo they're different angles, and some people might not find it very clear, so i'll try to scan some front angles..

your whole body slims down if you lose weight.

my face got slimmer and a little longer.. or maybe it's just because my face was so round.. i didn't know it was supposed to look like this until all the blubber and double chin nonsense went bye bye.

... :mellow: ....

Guest KuYA II

well....when i look back to my old pictures..i noticed my face was smaller, but since i'm trying to gain weight/muscle, my face got a little bigger...i think.

but yeah when i used to lose weight...it showed a lot in my face

makes your skin look flawless

your skin will definetely look HOTTER

nice skin=hot

depends, if you lose a lot of weight FAST then you'll probably get lots of break outs

happened to someone i know

when you lose weight, you lose it throughout your body .__. including your cheeks

Guest sushiwhore

my face gets smaller and my cheek bones becoem more apparent i have a circle face so its hard +-+ its pretty bleh lookign when i am chubby too bleh @_@

ug jdfkajfd j

anyways i have to lose like7 lbs to see anythign with my face .. my fat is wher my stomach is often so its like >.<

=/ you cansee the latest pic i have aka look at my avatar

Guest beautylicious87

yes~~

my face has become much more defined, smaller and prettier after i lost weight~~

my jawline is more defined~~

i went from 135lbs to 100lbs....

Guest wemsicles

i lost a lot of weight about a year ago...mmm i would say i got rosier cheeks and my smile was bigger i guess?

now i gained most of it back -_- and i think my eyes got a little smaller :tongue2:

Guest Sekai no Hikari

I'm honestly too embarrassed to post the super chub face pictures.

How about just the chub face pictures? Hahahaha. So I took this about 2 1/2 years ago:

BEFORE

OLD.jpg

NOW (well not really- this was a few months ago. I've dropped more weight lately but I don't think my face has gotten smaller)

BlackDress1.jpgPirate.jpg

Yeah I was a tubster. I always seem to retain weight in my face but losing weight definitely made me feel more attractive.

My eyes look larger (plus it got rid of fat around my eyes) and my fatty cheeks no longer drown my facial structures.

Archived