Aaron Carter...

Guest mimi1931

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

AHAHA I used to be OBSESSED with Aaron Carter.

It was Nick first though.. ;x

But then he started getting close with the Olsen Twins and I gave up on him haha

Guest chocopocky

He used to be cute now he's just annoying. lol

House of Carters is pretty fun to watch. He just looks really scary there.. o.O;;

Guest kim_pei

Aaron Carter was my first love. seriously. haha and i still like him until now.. but not as before tho lol

i fell in love with him during his Oh Aaron and Not Another Earthquake days... but yeah.. i've seen house of carters and he was pretty scary but still very Aaron, very naughty and playful and immature. haha

His last single was Saturday Night... it was ok.. more mature song but his voice did not change lol

Anyway, he is currently dating singer Kaci Brown. He's also recording a new album. He and Kaci are under the same recording company now, i think.

• 7 years later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Aaron Carter announces UK tour datesAaron Carter has announced two UK tour dates for this month.
The 'I Want Candy' singer is playing at Manchester Academy 3 next Wednesday (January 14).

Aaron Carter performs at Gramercy Theatre 2013

He will then take to the stage at London's O2 Academy Islington three days later on Saturday, January 17.
Carter, currently recording a new album, is expected to perform both fan favorites and fresh tracks at his shows.
His last album Another Earthquake was released more than a decade ago in 2002. In 2013, he embarked on a 166-show North America tour - his first since 2004.
Tickets are on sale now.

Source

Archived