Aaron Carter...

Guest mimi1931

Guest mimi1931

do he still have fan?
aaron carter was a big hit in the early 90's right?

but he has not been active in the music world for over some years

and i was wondering do anyone still like him

and if he ever has a comeback would you like him?

last one, for those one who knows, do he has any plan of a comeback at all?

PS. i just wordering after i watched "House of Cater" on TV

Guest AL_NT_ATT

nah, not really the type of singer i enjoy listening to.

i watch that show sometimes and i think he looks like a drug addict. i dunno but he's freakin' scary looking.

I remember adoring him when I was around 8 or 10 years old. Hm, wow that was a long time ago xD His singing was alright and was definitely cute. Can't say I still love him though as I don't think I ever did love him to begin with.

Guest steph*funny

I used to looooooooove him in 4th grade. Esp that song "Aaron's Party" or whatever gahh I loved it....O.o

Then I saw him on House of Carters and I was like wow :unsure:. I can't keep up with that show cuz they're always fighting!

aha i used to like him in one of his mv's i forgot LOL

i heard hes getting engaged to that ms. teen usa girl or something.

is it true?

Guest mimi1931

aha i used to like him in one of his mv's i forgot LOL

i heard hes getting engaged to that ms. teen usa girl or something.

is it true?

they got engaged for 6days

and that's it

oh well

Guest sweet serenity

I used to listen to his songs on the Disney radio channel. I forgot but there was one that was really popular back then.

'House of Carters' is sad, but a lot of families I know are similar to that.

Guest maizakichi

yes he still have some fans..me..lol.i want to watch his movie "POP STAR"..but dont know where to get it..haha..when i was still like uhmm 12-14?~, i bought 2 of his tapes..yes tapes..since CD's wasn't still popular then..lol..but the one who had "do you remember" got lost..i guess that was his "earthquake" album? i love getting his tapes cause i want those mini leaflets inside....i want his pictures...lol.

i really dont know if i still " REALLY REALLY LIKE" him.but all of my friends know that i like aaron ..since i usually told tell them that his my boyfriend..heheh..and they all go :phew: *not listening* hehhe...but he's not that cute anymore though..heheh

Archived