ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2partsvodka

are all the ulzzangs like friends with imda or sumtine??.. she was in like atleast with one pic with all da guy ulzzangs..

i guess...damn..what a lucky girl..=_=

most of them lives in Busan i think...

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

chinese uljjangs... ^__^;;

2922031275od.jpg

i said i was done for the day... i lied~ =X ahaha~ wells... i have more to post just i'm lazy~ @_@;;

the third guy in the far right looks O.O he looks a little .. stoned or drunk or something. his eyes are scary o.O

Guest cyn___cyn

can anyone that reads korean tell me what this says?

(양준규 화이팅)이라고 적어주세요.

i want to join chris' cafe but... >_<;; i dunno what it says...

Guest vanillax33

can anyone that reads korean tell me what this says?

(양준규 화이팅)이라고 적어주세요.

i want to join chris' cafe but... >_<;; i dunno what it says...

hmm,, (yang joon kyoo fighting) to a few? ermmm i dunno what the other half says,, sorry >< korean not so good

Guest cyn___cyn

hmm,, (yang joon kyoo fighting) to a few? ermmm i dunno what the other half says,, sorry >< korean not so good

oh wells... then i can't get more pics of chris... i didn't find many on naver or anywhere else~ @_@;; i thought his cafe has more... but oh wells~ @_@;;

Guest vanillax33

oh wells... then i can't get more pics of chris... i didn't find many on naver or anywhere else~ @_@;; i thought his cafe has more... but oh wells~ @_@;;

sorry i can't help >____<

Guest cyn___cyn

sorry i can't help >____<

it's okay~ at least u tried~ ^______^ thanks!

seo minwoo~

sky732639xy.jpg

this is the last pic before i sleep~ @_@;; i'll search around for more pics of all the uljjangs tomorrow~ it's already 1:30am... i'm dead tired from work and busing home... public transport sucks~ yay for thanksgiving which means no school~ ^__________^;;

byes~

Guest wingless_butterfly

yoori is sooooo lucky, man. to have such a sweet and good looking bf like him is heaven.....they make the cutest couple too!!so cute

Archived