ULZZANG MANIA

Guest vanillax33

Does anyone know if hes a ulzzang I've seen his pic on here before in the old thread, but the person who posted it said she wasn't sure if he was a ulzzang.

His Myspace

he kinda looks like 최동법 choi dong bum,, probably not so he's probably not a poser??

how old is namji dis yr?

shes born in 1988,, so 18 i guess? 17 in american age

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two posers..

Poser1

Poser2 <<hes corny "being a ulzzang is not that easy" =__= posers are so funny and insane.

Does anyone know if hes a ulzzang I've seen his pic on here before in the old thread, but the person who posted it said she wasn't sure if he was a ulzzang.

His Myspace

haha the first one, "simple + lazy + kool.." its really funny how he thinks he's so cool, when infact he's the opposite. oh yeah, can anyone POST MORE PICS OF MIRA?thanks

Guest dericcc

Two posers..

Poser1

Poser2 <<hes corny "being a ulzzang is not that easy" =__= posers are so funny and insane.

His Myspace

ew wat is this they're so conceited *blergh* being a ulzzang is not that easy ... -_- its so dumb it makes me laugh :P:D

n e one noe if Seo Minwoo has a Myspace or Xanga o.O or if someone created a xanga devoted to Seo Minwoo? :):D^_^ Gracias xD

Guest cyn___cyn

30 pages already!?

people stop quoting pics~

i wanted to post pics today but got lazy~ ^__^;; long weekend~ so... i'll post tomorrow after work or monday~ ^__^:;

i'll find some more pics to post... just tell me who ya wanna see~ ^_______^''

Guest vanillax33

i wanted to post pics today but got lazy~ ^__^;; long weekend~ so... i'll post tomorrow after work or monday~ ^__^:;

i'll find some more pics to post... just tell me who ya wanna see~ ^_______^''

heyy do you happen to have any yang joon kyoo (chris yang) pictures?

thank you for posting all those pictures =]

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

woah those mikki and jihoon pic ~~~

sigh... it makes me really jealous with her..

she seems to look like a doll too !!!

look at her face..

nice and flawless~~~~~

Guest wingz_of_light

Don`t know if they wear them everyday, but very often

well, some have natural big eyes, but not the pupil

Lee Sang Ah and Namji wear them a lot

About the information of the circle lens, I have asked bout them in BJJ a few weeks ago, and got the URL, its 80 yuan/piece

I was thinking bout buying it too, but my eyes are already big O_o, maybe I`ll try some later

here ya go http://www.jiuvo.com

ooo do you know if that site ships to canada? >< or if those lens come in prescription? i really want some... even if they're not prescription, but i can never find any.

Archived