Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Muddie Murda

Sharing files...

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

^yeah, i miss it too..

i know it's a good thing i've been supporting the artists and buying the albums.. but i'm soooo broke now ^^; and it's for cds I don't even listen to anymore. When I dled from Soompi, I'd sample the music and go buy the album if I liked it.. now I just go out and buy it... then hate some, haha.

Guest minwoo012

i hope the file sharing section comes back soon =(

Guest Arisu

i hope the file sharing section comes back soon =(

yes..

Guest NO-1

Is it for Take stuff? You're getting me obessed with them. Not good Muddie. I think you could do that and put it in your sig. I see people doing it. Better yet, create a Take forum. I'll help you expand.

There already is one; a TAKEforums I mean. http://take.xotique.net/index.php?act=idx

Yeah, I know I'm replying to something that has nothin to do with the original topic. HAHA.

Guest TEMPO-NESS

the file sharing was kool. it would be good if it was back but i'd still come on soompi to read the fanfix and look at the artwork even if there isnt a file sharing section. ^^

File sharing attracted a lot of leechers. We had thousands of members with 0 or single digit post count just leeching files and hogging resources away from legitimate members.