Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest SeviE

What Anime Do You Watch On Youtube?

I watched Noragami but I actually want to re-watch Haikyuu!! badly but for some reason I can't find the episodes on YouTube.

Oooh you can watch Neon Genesis on Youtube?????

Special A and Ouran High School Host Club :p guilty pleasures hehe

Recently I watched tokyo ghoul anime series season 1 watched on youtube. The philosophy of Tokyo Ghoul is amazing you get to see both sides. The humans are fighting against powerful monsters who eat them and the ghouls are just people born in a shitty situation trying to survive against a world that doesn’t need or want them.

See: https://tokyoghoulmask.com/category/tokyo-ghoul-accessories/

The last anime I watched was Erased. I found it on one of anime streaming sites (I know that the topic is about watching anime on YouTube, but I usually use Animefreak.TV or AnimeHeaven), and it turned out to be great. I l really liked it! Maybe it is not as good as Great Teacher Onizuka (my favorite anime), but I'll give it 9/10. In my opinion, it is worth watching.

Is it possible to watch anime on YouTube? Maximum AMV, isn't it? I always watch anime on some other streaming services. By the way, I recently started watching One Piece. Very entertaining series. If you haven't watched it yet, I suggest you pay attention to this article. There is information on the episodes, which is not absolutely necessary to watch.