What Anime Do You Watch On Youtube?

Guest SeviE

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest XxYuukixX

wut anime? too hard to say or i could say a few of them tokyo mew mew,sailor moon, marmalade boy,prince of tennis,kamikaze kaitou jeanne, black cat, full moon, time stranger kyoko, marmalade boy,kodocha, ask.dr Rin, revolution girl Utena,fruit basket and many more

i mostly only watch at crunchyroll and veoh cuz they upload some new anime and at Youtube they are banning Anime for some reason i heard...

• 3 months later...
Guest amydien

Junjou Romantica. Cant download it....my parents would freak out if they get a chance to use my laptop and sees it XDDD

• 1 year later...
Guest Rockette

I watch Ima Soko ni Iru Boku (今、そこにいる僕 or Now and Then ) on Youtube because the Megavideo website only allows me to watch one episode at a time even though I don't surpass the 72 minute rule. Plus I don't want to download any movies/Anime online into my laptop because it'll overload.

-Rockette

Guest Teruko

Lately I've been watching a few episodes of K-ON! on YouTube, but I had to go to another website to watch more episodes. I was watching Tsubasa Chronicle there for a while. I need to continue watching it. (-_-;)

Oh, and for those that wish to download anime, this might be a good website for you to look at:

http://www.anime-eden.com/

Guest Jourden

My favorite anime is Strawberry Panic(:

It's quite old as well as all over youtube but it truly is an anime I'll always remember. It was so good that I just had to rewatch it.

In a nutshell, It's about a girl(Nagisa) who gets hit on by an upperclassmen(Shizuma) and starts falling for her meanwhile Shizuma is confused whether or not she really does like Nagisa, but something about Shizuma is off and Nagisa wants to know. But upon discovering what happened; it tears Nagisa apart..will they get back together?

It really was a rollercoaster of emotions for me; but I just could not stop watching it!

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do ^o^;

Guest Stolen_waters

I only watch trailers on Youtube, and I've never watched anime there.

I mean, I don't mind streaming. What I do most of the time is watch the first few episodes online, then download the whole series if I enjoyed the first few. I just don't like Youtube 'cause I don't like watching in parts. Quality can be pretty bad too, but then again some animes have HD quality on Youtube as well.

Guest aSiAn_cHiCk09

Bleach.... xD

I can't wait for the next episode! the one with Ichigo and Ulquirra err however you spell his name!

--- i think Ichigo transforms into that Lorde thingy hollow.....

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest choovely

I watch 90s Nickelodeon and Disney cartoons on Youtube. I love watching Pepper Ann, Hey Arnold and Rugrats. These shows remind me so much of my childhood. ;)

Edited by choovely