On 3/19/2019 at 5:36 AM, willenette said:

Hi Phi,  hahaha - did he answer that? Smart boy! There's nothing wrong to do houseworks..... Men should be able to help around the house without a problem. ... Housework should be shared by both men and women because they are both living in the same home. ... They say that - Real men do housework. That's why, there's a study that I read some time ago that women find men who do housework sexy. :lol:

Yes, he did threw in housework hahaha I think it's a bit of salvage since the person's question was obviously tried shade him for not having anything to do that he's doing YT lol   It doesn't surprise me that he does housework since he's been a bachelor for  20+ years before marriage :lol:   I agree, housework should be shared by both instead of it's just the wife's job.   I love seeing them doing grocery shopping together instead of 'her job'.  Agree with that study.  Man doing housework is the manliest thing one can do for his gals :)

• Like 1

I can't wait for the show to start

190317 [Fanaccount] Shinhwa’s Eric & Minwoo at Off The Grid: Last Night Was So Satisfying

tumblr_inline_pojngmz5lk1qcufwd_1280.jpg

As a fan of Eric and Shinhwa fan, last night was so satisfying. :joy:

Let’s start with Eric. Is he really a forty-year-old guy? Why does he look so youthful and dashing!! Eric was responsible for shouting the orders to the kitchen (such as informing how many Jjajang noodles, how many Champong) and order collection, as well as other miscellaneous tasks. Rapper’s voice shouting out orders in English was very manly. My order number was 53. Although it’s now the next morning but I am still reminiscing Eric’s calling out “fifty three”.

tumblr_inline_pok4wx9b7o1qcufwd_1280.jpg

He really is a person who is full of life. When a table was left uncleared, he would quickly come down from the truck and ran over to clean up the table. His movements was very agile, exuding leadership qualities even when he was just working in a food truck. :heart:

The deepest impression was when it was at night time. Watching from a distance, him in his red bandana and big white shoes, striding so handsomely that one can scream…. to the toilet  :o

In conclusion, Eric is very handsome, scholarly kind, even when he was very immersed in his tasks and showed his arms. He is still a very dashing man. :kiss_wink:

tumblr_inline_pojnh0ltJ51qcufwd_1280.jpg

Let’s talk about the 2nd guy!

Did he grow up consuming cuteness because why is he so cute? He was in charged of cooking the noodles which was really tough. Although many times I saw his face cringed when steam touched it, I also witnessed him bobbing his head as he listened to the music.

Once all the food was sold out, he finally relaxed and that was when his cuteness index shot up a level. He couldn’t help himself and started dancing, swirling the chair, sitting on it then jumping up on it kinda stuff…. so playful.

Lastly, let’s talk about their interaction. Honestly speaking, the main reason why for a person like me who is not very bothered with Korean entertainment scene but yet have been attracted to Shinhwa is due to Shinhwa’s twenty years of “team spirit”. After working for 5 hours, watch them just chilling out, joking around was such a precious sight, just like cute teenagers. :joy:

tumblr_inline_pojni0rPyh1qcufwd_1280.jpg

I wish that the variety show will be a success, waiting for the broadcast. I also wish Big Brother and Second Brother to have a fruitful and memorable time.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Source: _Violele_@ Weibo
Translation: YukoSG for EricMun.Tumblr

RicMin so freaking cute!!

This is Eric cleaning the tables as the person mentioned up there :)

I really love this short clip.  The customers went to shakehand with Eric to thank for the meal.  It's very usual in the western world but rarely seen in K-biz.  So the handshake had me abuse that play button numerous times. Call me bias if you well, Eric looks very charismatic there. :)

It feels like ages since the last sighting of Eric in America for 4 Wheels Restaurant!

I'm loving these updates on Shinhwa's Birthday!!  :wub::wub:

Aside from RicDy's updates, RicJin pics in Shinhwa's 21st Anniversary updates are the are current ones.

Looks like they had a dance practice :)

54247931_2284984868413572_77394439275289

10 Older Romance K-Dramas That You Need To See

It feels like just yesterday I was watching these K-dramas as a kid, which are now referred to as “older K-dramas.”

It’s easy to get excited and sucked into the dramatic world of K-dramas these days, but there are lots of K-dramas from way back when that can be thoroughly enjoyed today. Here’s a look at 10 of those older K-dramas that you should definitely give a watch!

Que Sera Sera

que-sera-sera.jpg

Eric Mun plays Kang Tae Joo, an event planner who falls in love with a poor girl by the name of Han Eun Soo (Jung Yu Mi). Their relationship gets complicated when Cha Hye Rin (Yoon Ji Hye) and Shin Joo Hyuk (Lee Kyu Han) step into the picture. Hye Rin and Tae Joo get into a fake relationship with each other to make Joo Hyuk jealous, but Hye Rin’s feelings for Tae Joo become real, which complicates his relationship with Eun Soo.

The plot is pretty hectic and there’s a lot of emotional investment involved in the series, but it’s definitely a must-watch just on the fact that it keeps you on your toes throughout the whole series. If you’re looking for a good dramatic watch, this one has got the angst and toxicity of an all time high. You’ll also be able to see the epic chemistry between Eric Mun and Jung Yu Mi — not to be missed!

que-sera-sera.jpeg

Watch “Que Sera Sera”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 3:51 AM, willenette said:

*** I thought all along I could get to see Eric soon in my screen but so sad that he now declined the drama "Perfume" - Waiting for his next small screen project.............. ^_^

My feeling is conflicted.  I didn't quite like the plot, especially the characteristic of the male lead who has so many phobias and allergies.  It has so much potential to be an annoying jerk.  The PD and script writer don't have much previous works so it could either hit or complete fail.  And KBS's prime time dramas don't tend to do well with the rating.  So, I'm glad Eric declined this one but not going to lie that I do feel sad also since it'll be a little longer to see him back on screen.

I wonder if he declined because Go Jun Hee was dragged to JJY & Seungri's group chat (the noona actress that went to New York).  But then it feels like he turned it down earlier but the production didn't make it official till more than a month later... Cuz on his official site, they didn't post the initial casting offer news but post the article that said it wasn't official and he was still in talk/consideration. 

On 4/1/2019 at 5:36 AM, willenette said:

10 Older Romance K-Dramas That You Need To See

It feels like just yesterday I was watching these K-dramas as a kid, which are now referred to as “older K-dramas.”

It’s easy to get excited and sucked into the dramatic world of K-dramas these days, but there are lots of K-dramas from way back when that can be thoroughly enjoyed today. Here’s a look at 10 of those older K-dramas that you should definitely give a watch!

Que Sera Sera

Eric Mun plays Kang Tae Joo, an event planner who falls in love with a poor girl by the name of Han Eun Soo (Jung Yu Mi). Their relationship gets complicated when Cha Hye Rin (Yoon Ji Hye) and Shin Joo Hyuk (Lee Kyu Han) step into the picture. Hye Rin and Tae Joo get into a fake relationship with each other to make Joo Hyuk jealous, but Hye Rin’s feelings for Tae Joo become real, which complicates his relationship with Eun Soo.

The plot is pretty hectic and there’s a lot of emotional investment involved in the series, but it’s definitely a must-watch just on the fact that it keeps you on your toes throughout the whole series. If you’re looking for a good dramatic watch, this one has got the angst and toxicity of an all time high. You’ll also be able to see the epic chemistry between Eric Mun and Jung Yu Mi — not to be missed!

credit : soompi news

Thanks so much for sharing.  Glad to see Que Sera Sera made the list.  It's one of those I'm glad Eric took such risky character instead of an underdog, likable one that everyone will root for.

• Like 1

Teaser for the upcoming season of 4 Wheeled Restaurant

LOL they're so funny.   Eric wore shorts and sandals while every one else was in jeans and sneakers. 

Was he not cold?  :lol:

He looks so cool!!

A special mash-up of Eric's 3 Meals A Day and Minwoo's 4 Wheeled Restaurant :lol:

190409 Eric and Hyemi Spotted at Gundae

How I wish there is a full-size pic.  They looks so cute with the couple caps.

And the way Eric looked at Hyemi :wub:

tumblr_pppu2kpbB41qckmvno3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pppu2kpbB41qckmvno2_1280.jpg

Source: Ally_0324
Translation: EricMun.Tumblr

It's known how much Eric loves comfy hoodies and sweatshirts. Hyemi seems to like them too for casual outings (with or without hubby).  Like husband, like wife :lol:

I think she wore the same sweatshirt Eric wore in 3 Meals A Day.  Couple clothes is no doubt sweet but wearing hubby's / BF's clothes is even sweeter. :wub:

D3t4RmPXsAESmc_.jpg:orig

Couple caps this times

D3tUMheWkAA-vcV.jpg:orig

D3tUVkCWsAE0hr2.jpg:orig

She wore Eric's Adidas cap :lol:

D3tUsCAX4AAheo2.jpg:orig

On 4/10/2019 at 12:14 PM, Phi said:

190409 Eric and Hyemi Spotted at Gundae

How I wish there is a full-size pic.  They looks so cute with the couple caps.

And the way Eric looked at Hyemi :wub:

Source: Ally_0324
Translation: EricMun.Tumblr

It's known how much Eric loves comfy hoodies and sweatshirts. Hyemi seems to like them too for casual outings (with or without hubby).  Like husband, like wife :lol:

I think she wore the same sweatshirt Eric wore in 3 Meals A Day.  Couple clothes is no doubt sweet but wearing hubby's / BF's clothes is even sweeter. :wub:

Couple caps this times

She wore Eric's Adidas cap :lol:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the pictures.  The couple looks as if they're still on honeymoon-stage. Eric looks like a very sweet man & husband. Hyemi is such a lucky girl. I always love Eric when in casuals. He looks manlier in my eyes. Their coordinating outfits—are common for couples in SK. To living outside SK, it might seem odd & weird. But the distinctive look is a natural outgrowth of current Korean cultural trends. South Korea glorifies the couple. Koreans think dressing alike is viewed as a way to show how much the couples love each other. My female K-friend says that when she matches hoodies or sneakers with his BF it increases their closeness. :P

• Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 12:46 AM, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the pictures.  The couple looks as if they're still on honeymoon-stage. Eric looks like a very sweet man & husband. Hyemi is such a lucky girl. I always love Eric when in casuals. He looks manlier in my eyes. Their coordinating outfits—are common for couples in SK. To living outside SK, it might seem odd & weird. But the distinctive look is a natural outgrowth of current Korean cultural trends. South Korea glorifies the couple. Koreans think dressing alike is viewed as a way to show how much the couples love each other. My female K-friend says that when she matches hoodies or sneakers with his BF it increases their closeness. :P

I like him casual or dressed up :lol:  Some people here in Ottawa do like the couple clothes but I agree that it's not much of a crave like South Korea (and most asian countries too I think?).  Is while I like that matching couple clothes is sweet, wearing his is even more sentimental.  I read that apparently the current trend is couple taking photo of their hand where the girl wrapping her fingers around her guy's index finger. I wonder if it means anything XD

After more than a month since his YT update, Eric is back!!!

190411 Eric - aguTV’s Youtube Story:  A small convo with Hyemi

Eric: wow, these guys.
Hyemi: He/she’s a little angry.
Eric: In play…It looks like play prank.

Translation: eric_munleader

Sweet to hear them out and about :wub:

190412 ‘Will The Locals Eat It: U.S. Edition’, from Jajangmyeon → Kimchi Fried Rice, the program will showcase 21 different dishes

tumblr_inline_ppx3ccRJgz1qcufwd_1280.png

Will The Locals Eat It?’ U.S. edition will return at 11 p.m. on April 18th.

Will The Locals Eat It?’ (also known as 4 Wheeled Restaurant) is a variety show aiming to win the hearts of locals with food from their food truck. Returning from last season in China, Chef Lee Yeon-bok will lead the team joined by singer Eric Mun, Lee Min-woo, John Park and comedian Heo Kyung-hwan. They charmed their way into the Western US with recipes targeted towards Americans.  

The teaser trailer revealed on 12th was only 3 minutes long but it was just enough to take a peek at how the team was managing their food truck. With his immensely popular Korean Chinese dishes in both Korea and China, Chef Lee Yeon-bok seemed confident, asking his team “Don’t you think people are going to love Jajangmyeon wherever we go?”  In particular, people dying to grab a bite and a local child digging into Jajangmyeon was quite a scene.

The U.S. has its own stable of popular food trucks which is not so surprising since U.S. is the place where the food truck craze started. It would be interesting to see how the team battle out with the local food trucks. After watching people line up for BBQ chicken food trucks in the U.S., Chef Lee Yeon-bok created his own signature chicken recipe. Heo Kyung-hwan in season two got to taste Chef’s sweet and spicy chicken and joked “I think you are better off with this chicken than the other menu.

All the members were so immersed with running the food truck, it looked as if they completely forgotten what their original job was.  This is definitely going to be fun to watch. Eric started to lose his voice after hours of shouting orders and Lee Min-woo said of Eric, “I’ve never seen him shout that loud even on the stage. John Park is born and raised in the U.S. so he had no trouble taking orders. Even Chef Lee Yeon-bok spoke highly of John Park saying “He can definitely work as an executive manager at a hotel.” 4 Wheeled Restaurant veterans Heo Kyung-hwan and Lee Min-woo bringing in their knowledge and experience into the scene is also something to look for.

The team is prepared to water the mouth of the locals and the viewers with 21 dishes including Chef Lee Yeon-bok’s signature Jajangmyeon and Tangsuyuk (sweet & sour pork) along with Menbosha (fried shrimp sandwich), Mapo Tofu, Special Kimchi Fried Rice for the upcoming “4 Wheel Restaurant” U.S. edition.

Season premiere will be on April 18th at 11p.m.

Source: 10Asia
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

The 3-minute teaser

LOL What was Eric doing when he caught mid-pose? :w00t:

190410 Shin Hyesung Official Update:

[Comet said]
Finally next week! Been waiting for you! 21st anniversary concert! We are practicing hard! See you soon! We will do a good job! Just enjoy this moment!!!!!!

tumblr_ppx50gXv371qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Source: Shin Hyesung Official
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

That neon green hoodie is part of birthday gifts from the fans

He looks so cool with the bandana!!!!!!!!

190414 Shinhwa Eric Official Update:

With Chef Yeon-bok in front of the local food truck
D-4 BOK’S FOOD COMING SOON

On air Thursday April 18th, 11:00 p.m.
4 Wheeled restaurant U.S.A, don’t miss it

Translation: eric_munleader for EricMun.tumblr

190415 Shinhwa’s Andy Official Update:

#MakMat (mak = youngest, mat = oldest) at a game. The result is?

#Andy 5:0 #Eric

#Won all matches #Request for rematch is not accepted #Rest time

*note: Shinhwa had a concert practice when these were taken

tumblr_pq0w7aWPdR1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pq0w7aWPdR1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

Source: andyofficial
Translation: eric_munleader via EricMun.tumblr

4 hours ago, Phi said:

I like him casual or dressed up :lol:  Some people here in Ottawa do like the couple clothes but I agree that it's not much of a crave like South Korea (and most asian countries too I think?).  Is while I like that matching couple clothes is sweet, wearing his is even more sentimental.  I read that apparently the current trend is couple taking photo of their hand where the girl wrapping her fingers around her guy's index finger. I wonder if it means anything XD

Hi Phi,  In Asian countries like China, Japan, and particularly South Korea, wearing “couple clothes” is the equivalent of making things Facebook official. hahaha - In Western culture, dressing as a couple is usually reserved for Christmas cards and Halloween costumes. LOL - Now, they again invented cutest gesture - forget thumbs up, the no. 1 sign, it's dead. Peace signs? Well, still CUTE but something better has come along.............. the crossing your thumb & your index finger + the one you mentioned above, maybe. Honestly, the one you mentioned is new to me & just heard this from you - While I was in Seoul last December I kept noticing "this thing" MORE - crossing the thumb & your index finger. A FINGER HEART! It's really ridiculously adorable. Now, it's just a normal & CUTE thing everyone does everywhere. At the Olympics they sold official gloves that are literally made for making finger hearts. :P