170113 ‘Happy Together’ Shinhwa, 20 Years of Experience, “We are Shinhwa”
image image

Myung Heesook, News1star ) Group Shinhwa showed off their steady sense of humor.

On KBS2 ‘Happy Together’ aired on January 12th, Group Shinhwa made their guest appearance.

Shinhwa showed their ruthless sense of humor right from the start. Eric revealed that Minwoo gave him advice to go for ‘3 Meals A Day’ by saying “Hope you could join the show for our team”.

When the MCs asked “Shouldn’t you treat him with something?” Eric made people laugh by answering with “Is that necessary”. Eric said “I don’t like getting a focused shot on camera. But It wasn’t like that on 3 Meals”, sharing how it was like on ‘3 Meals A Day’.

Hyesung showed his suspicion saying “Eric eats what is left from us. I think it’s a pressure to cut down on food cost.”. Eric answered “You can eat whatever you want. But I don’t want to eat what’s intentionally set aside for me”, being silly.

Andy also mentioned about Eric on ‘Again miss Oh Haeyoung’, saying “He was so cool in the drama, but we know what he is in real life. He’s a mischievous man.

Minwoo also shared “I was eating a banana while watching the kissing scene with Seo Hyunjin at the seafood restaurant. I threw the banana away”. After that each member talked about the kissing scenes they wish to do.

Shinhwa members were also having time to show their old talents. Andy showed the heart dance with a 2017 version, Eric danced to his version of Samba with Yoo Jaesuk. Junjin showed his dancing machine side as well.

After that, Eric’s dark history was revealed when Eric’s old picture was shown side-by-side with Yoo Jaesuk’s old picture, and they were looking alike.

All the member’s old picture was revealed with laugh.

reddgreen35@news1.kr

Source: News1star via Naver + Translation by EricMun.tumlbr

http://68.media.tumblr.com/2e8e87bd08548cfa32daef5b8536fd76/tumblr_inline_ojrzkwKah21qcufwd_1280.jpg

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, moca_hanzel said:

Just have to say this, just now I remembered in which episode of Xman the female co-host(happy together) came out. She is with Shinhwa when Xman had their Germany Special. Hahahaha...crazy...she was the one with that goofy dance...now I want to watch the danghyunghaji part...

When I saw her on Happy Together, I only remember she was in Xman with Shinhwa before but for the life of me, I can't remember her name or which episode of Xman she was on... My memory is getting bad XD  Is she acting late?

7 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Does Eric look sexy here?:wub:

haha that animal print top is just raaaaarrrrrrr hahaha  It looks like nice with the suit jacket.  On its own, it's a bit much for my heart to handle hahaha  Thanks so much for sharing :)

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, moca_hanzel said:

Just have to say this, just now I remembered in which episode of Xman the female co-host(happy together) came out. She is with Shinhwa when Xman had their Germany Special. Hahahaha...crazy...she was the one with that goofy dance...now I want to watch the danghyunghaji part...

The girl had Dangyunhaji game with Dongwan where she 'rejected' him. During the dance game, she choose Andy because that time Andy and JJ both wanted her...hahahaha... I don't know whether three of them still remembered how that time they compete to 'win' her heart...kkkkk. 

She looks cute before and very pretty now. If uri Andy is still available, then they could continue XMan story now...hahaha *joking

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Phi said:

When I saw her on Happy Together, I only remember she was in Xman with Shinhwa before but for the life of me, I can't remember her name or which episode of Xman she was on... My memory is getting bad XD  Is she acting late?

I honestly don't know her name and I can't remember seeing her in any of the dramas that i've watched :blink: sorry lol, but it just so happen that i'm watching happy together now (w/o audio) and I suddenly remembered hahaha!! It's crazy how i remembered because Im very very forgetful.When you watch the Germany Special you would recognize her right away.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

The girl had Dangyunhaji game with Dongwan where she 'rejected' him. During the dance game, she choose Andy because that time Andy and JJ both wanted her...hahahaha... I don't know whether three of them still remembered how that time they compete to 'win' her heart...kkkkk. 

She looks cute before and very pretty now. If uri Andy is still available, then they could continue XMan story now...hahaha *joking

oh now i remembered, I can only remember how Wannie used the jealousy/envy tactic with Eric hahaha,.It is the same girl where Andy did that cutesy walk right or am I wrong,was it another actress? that Dance... the very very literal "breakdance" of Andy,hahahaha! Thank you!!!

I just wish that all of them gets to marry soon because i'm excited to see the little Shinhwas.

• Like 3

170113 ‘Happy Together’ Shinhwa’s Eric, The Dignity of Variety Idol with 20 Years of Experiences, Not Afraid Destroying His Look

[OSEN=Jung Soyoung] Would there be another ‘acting-idol’ who destroyed his image like this

With his sense of humor, Eric got attention on KBS 2TV ‘Happy Together 3’ aired on January 12th, the Shinhwa special episode. From Um Hyun-kyung’s refreshing beer CF, to cute ‘Num-mung’ parody, he carried it hard.

Eric couldn’t avoid the talent show time as well. It wouldn’t be weird to say no since he got 20 years of experiences, but Eric was exceptional. As passionate as new debutante, he responded to all the things MCs asked, but exceeded expectation and took away Um Hyun-kyung’s talent.

He was a bit hesitant doing Uhm Hyun-kyung’s ‘having beer with a refreshing face’ CF, but he used all of the facial muscles and made people laugh. The original CF person, Um Hyun-kyung, admitted she lost to Eric and gave him applause.

But Eric did not get satisfied with just this. To members who trying to challenge his victory, he also made a face of a ‘refreshed puppy’ and gave the crowd unexpected laugh.

On top of that, Eric parodied Jun Hyunmoo’s famous line ‘I’m in front of your office’. It wasn’t ordinary either. It wasn’t just a boyfriend, but it was a ‘puppy-boyfriend’. He made it cute and got people’s heart flutter as well.

It was a nice chance to see the Shinhwa’s Eric, 20 years of ‘variety idol’, who we almost forgot he’s not just an actor.

jsy901104@osen.co.kr

Source: OSEN via Naver + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

http://68.media.tumblr.com/fc60c993732fa1335ce396e14be55314/tumblr_inline_ojs0g8RxA71qcufwd_1280.jpg

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, moca_hanzel said:

That girl in Xmen was also related with Kim Jong Kok ?? I watched Happy Together. Hopefully they doing great in Weekly Idol.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aniliaz said:

That girl in Xmen was also related with Kim Jong Kok ?? I watched Happy Together. Hopefully they doing great in Weekly Idol.

not sure though she's been in running man when I checked.... i'm sorry.. Excited for Weekly Idol and I know for sure they'll do great, although the random dance makes me worry...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, moca_hanzel said:

not sure though she's been in running man when I checked.... i'm sorry.. Excited for Weekly Idol and I know for sure they'll do great, although the random dance makes me worry...

Me too.. worried about them.

OOT: Chingu we were GongLee... yeaaa... saranghae :wub:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, moca_hanzel said:

I honestly don't know her name and I can't remember seeing her in any of the dramas that i've watched :blink: sorry lol, but it just so happen that i'm watching happy together now (w/o audio) and I suddenly remembered hahaha!! It's crazy how i remembered because Im very very forgetful.When you watch the Germany Special you would recognize her right away.

haha yeah I remember she was in Xman right away when I saw the preview of Happy Together but I couldn't recall which episode.  Thank you both you & @PutriSalju for mentioning the Germany special.  That was a good one with the football fever and all.

3 hours ago, moca_hanzel said:

oh now i remembered, I can only remember how Wannie used the jealousy/envy tactic with Eric hahaha,.It is the same girl where Andy did that cutesy walk right or am I wrong,was it another actress? that Dance... the very very literal "breakdance" of Andy,hahahaha! Thank you!!!

I just wish that all of them gets to marry soon because i'm excited to see the little Shinhwas.

some fans might not like it but I also wish like you.  But of course if they prefer to be single, I'm ok with that too.  For sure no dating/marriage announcement this comeback.. . I wonder if any of them would next year... It's Shinhwa's 20th Anniversary next March, would they hold off any announcement  till then... haha ppl might not like it when we speculate about dating and marriage, but seriously hard not to talk about it when they're so at the age to start their own family. :)

3 hours ago, aniliaz said:

jinjja?  Umh Hyun Kyung and Joong Kook are related?

• Like 5

They're cute :)   Look at the timestamp, Eric replied to her within second. :)  She is a stylist for some other celebs/idols too but she's been with Eric for the longest time, since at least 2008 or earlier.

170113 “Happy Together” KKT Chat Between Shinhwa’s Eric and His Stylist

This was a chat between Eric & his stylist during the broadcast of Happy Together episode with Shinhwa.  She tried to make a guess during the drawing game.

#HappyTogether #HellaFunny #Wrong #GuessingAnswers #Frustrating #Shinhwa #Eric

Source: Eric’s stylist + EricMun.tumblr

• Like 6

Happy Together really made me happy. Every single topics were very laughable. This episode is my most favorite Shinhwa appearance after military service. The second one is Healing Camp.Because Shinhwa is getting older, I prefer them join this kinda talk show rather than game show like Running Man. Because oppas can get injuries easier...hahahaha....

• Like 4

Hi everyone,

I am super happy for Shinhwa's 1 win! Yes @Phi you rightly said it is a mood booster. I have been on the Shinhwa roller-coaster lately: work, eat, drink, sleep.... shinhwa... voting and worrying... rapid mood swing: laughing at HT and frowning and sighing at the %.....

As Shinhwa won, I think I can sit back a bit and have a little party with the Snow Prince :wub:

Is that Eric? Was it photoshopped? It was shared among a series of photos of our prince walking under falling snow.... So unreal! So angelic! So exotic! Agree with me everyone, and @PutrilSalju?

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, close-up and outdoor

This is more Eric! Such a happy soul! I love his sincere smile!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor

• Like 7

2 hours ago, songha4763 said:

Hi everyone,

I am super happy for Shinhwa's 1 win! Yes @Phi you rightly said it is a mood booster. I have been on the Shinhwa roller-coaster lately: work, eat, drink, sleep.... shinhwa... voting and worrying... rapid mood swing: laughing at HT and frowning and sighing at the %.....

As Shinhwa won, I think I can sit back a bit and have a little party with the Snow Prince :wub:

Is that Eric? Was it photoshopped? It was shared among a series of photos of our prince walking under falling snow.... So unreal! So angelic! So exotic! Agree with me everyone, and @PutrilSalju?

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, close-up and outdoor

This is more Eric! Such a happy soul! I love his sincere smile!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor

kkk...Fans likes to ps-ed Eric's pistures to remove his eyes bags XD. Being honest, I slightly worry about Eric everytime Shinhwa making comeback. No matter how tired he was in 3MAD, the eyes looked ok. But during Shinhwa comeback, he looked extremely tired. However, he looks so happy meet his brothers. So, I think I should forgot about his tiredness but more focus on how happy and hyper Eric around them. All of them enjoy their time together. I really happy for them.

I don't really like Eric with too much make up. fortunately, this guy also seems doesn't really like make up or such. Because outside stage/preformance, he's definitely prefer the 'ordinary looks' which for me, suit him much more better. For me, Eric looks better and sexy with just a cap, slipper or casual outfit XD.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

kkk...Fans likes to ps-ed Eric's pistures to remove his eyes bags XD. Being honest, I slightly worry about Eric everytime Shinhwa making comeback. No matter how tired he was in 3MAD, the eyes looked ok. But during Shinhwa comeback, he looked extremely tired. However, he looks so happy meet his brothers. So, I think I should forgot about his tiredness but more focus on how happy and hyper Eric around them. All of them enjoy their time together. I really happy for them.

I don't really like Eric with too much make up. fortunately, this guy also seems doesn't really like make up or such. Because outside stage/preformance, he's definitely prefer the 'ordinary looks' which for me, suit him much more better. For me, Eric looks better and sexy with just a cap, slipper or casual outfit XD.

I agree with you... Eric look handsome in just Eric style, cool namja... Love his walk style.

Very happy for their first win... Hyesung is so cute in those pic in the car, so happy... Everyone in Shinhwa is shocked with the win. Congrats oppa... You deserved it.

When i know it, i feel like dancing... So happy...

• Like 6