1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Putri, oh, I thought all along Eric is quite familiar with variety shows. Well, wahhh.........I literally can’t wait! Eric’s drama just wrapped-up but I've missed him already in my small screen! I’m happy that he’s back right away! I can’t wait to see how this turn out. I totally would love to watch this. So excited to see Eric in a variety show! He’s always so fun in a variety. It is a great way to get to know Eric more. I can guarantee Eric will show his total dork side in this show. Hopefully it’ll be subbed - fingers crossed for Eric fans! I think this group will be fun. Kyun Sang is cute to join in that group. I’m currently watching him in Doctors. There – he’s so awkward but so endearing. This show will be crazy awesome… I wanna see Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang gang up together. It doesn’t get better than this. This trio is gonna be lots of laughs with their different personalities. Way to go Eric, fighting - good luck with your new variety show. :P

I'm thinking this trio will be like Daehan Minguk Mansae....lol... Mansae probably Lee Seo Jin, very talkative, grumpy but sweet, Minguk-Eric, cute but fun and Daehanie is Yoon Kyung Sang, always do whatever the older ask lol. Their personalities are reversed with the Song triplets...hahaha...

• Like 1

I think in Eric's interview after Oh Hae Young Again drama, he said they started song selection in May...  I guess some tweaking to the original plan with song selection.  

November isn't that big of a delay, I'm just a bit concerned if they can make the deadline for year end awards contender if comeback is pushed to November.  But the important thing is as long as Minwoo isn't stressed/pressured to meet certain deadline, November is as good. I want a happy Minbong.  :) 

[NEWS] KIM DONGWAN “WILL SHOW A NEW COLOR THROUGH SHINHWA’S NOVEMBER COMEBACK”

tumblr_inline_odqibqPfgx1rb7x3v_500.jpg
On the 19th, Kim Dongwan was the special DJ for KBS Cool FM’s “Park Jiyoon’s Gayo Plaza”.

On this day, Kim Dongwan said, “Shinhwa’s comeback is planned for November.” It’s a one month delay from the previously known October comeback. 

On the reason for the delay, Kim Dongwan said, “We are putting in a lot of effort in song selection. We want to show a different color to the songs we’ve previously shown, and also want to work with great composers within Korea so there has been a bit of delay, with having to get in touch with many people.”

He added, “I didn’t know Shinhwa’s comeback was announced to be October. The last I heard was November. Lee Minwoo’s composition will be included in the new album as well. We didn’t think it’s right to rush each other so we’re doing it at a comfortable pace.”

sr: Xsportsnews
translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

14 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

@Phi chingu.. annyeong..... sorry for not repling for such a long time. actually saw your comment on my board before, about starting the drama thread, hahahaha i so wanted to reply, but retrieving PW is so freakin hard. and wanted to try and do it.. I didnt have much drive to make a new account, I still was not giving up in retrieving the account... and additionally I was still quite busy trying to manage the family business... but now I kinda am getting the hang of things in my side of work... and got some way to work smarter...  and faster and easier...
I also wanted to send soompi mod request on retrieving it. but with old email not accessible to me cause I also dont know the PW, I was afraid this new account will be banned. they might think its a different user trying to use my account and just making excuses to access my old account. I dont want to be banned with this new account. too much hassle to make a new one again.. hahahaha
and yup I am a newbie again... hahahaha

I did watch AOHY... well I still regularly watch dramas, and do some comments sometimes.. but I usually do it more in Facebook now.. I was fine to just read news.. well until this news came out...
when they gave me Eric with Lee Seojin working under Na PD.. its like a pretty good and exciting show for me.. I love all those 3 guys.. and this made me wanna post again...

dearie I'm sure you'll climb up the rank in no time :)  and sorry for the PMs about starting OHYA thread.  You did such a marvelous job last time for DoR that I couldn't help but to give you a poke :lol:

hahaha it seems 3 Meals A Day bring many out from 'lurker' mode :)  I haven't watched this show so I want to watch a few episodes to get a feel for it... can you guys recommend me any particular episode/season? :) 

Here's Lee Seo Jin & Eric in a BTS for Bulsae filming :)  Is the bromance still good 12 years later?  Look like a yes from the teaser hahaha

14 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

I'm thinking this trio will be like Daehan Minguk Mansae....lol... Mansae probably Lee Seo Jin, very talkative, grumpy but sweet, Minguk-Eric, cute but fun and Daehanie is Yoon Kyung Sang, always do whatever the older ask lol. Their personalities are reversed with the Song triplets...hahaha...

Hi Putri, hahaha - so, you're also a fan of the triplets, huh? I am - they're still so cute although that they have grown-up now. And I couldn't agree with you more - :P

*** Can't wait for next month (October) to see Eric in a variety show, "Three Meals a Day" - The much anticipated 1st EP of the upcoming season will premiere on Oct. 14 at 9:15 p.m KST. I heard that the new season will be filmed on a new island, I wonder where is the location, huh? I read once that Eric loves fishing - so, I guess he is just right for this show. And  Lee Seo-jin and Eric have worked together in a drama before.  :P

• Like 1

Season 3 of 'Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village' to air next month

SEOUL, Sept. 19 (Yonhap) -- Season three of the reality TV cooking show "Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village" will hit the air next month with actor Lee Seo-jin and two new faces among the main cast, its producer said.

The fishing village series is a spinoff of "Three Meals a Day," a cooking variety show that was broadcast on the cable channel tvN from October 2014 to September 2015. It features celebrities stranded in a rural area for three days, preparing three meals a day with whatever food they encounter.

The much anticipated first episode of the upcoming season will premiere on Oct. 14 at 9:15 p.m., the channel said Saturday.

Unlike the previous two seasons set on Manjae Island off the southwest coast, the new season will be filmed on a new island, it said, without giving the name of the location.

Joining Lee, a familiar member from the show's rural village series, will be fellow actors Eric Mun and Yoon Kyun-sang.

Mun from boy band "Shinhwa" has been riding a huge wave of popularity after playing the lead in drama series "Oh Hae-young Again."

"Eric is just right for this show since one of his hobbies is fishing," said Na Young-seok, the show's producer. "Moreover, Lee Seo-jin and Eric have worked together in a drama before.”.

Yoon has just come off the hit SBS drama series "Doctors."

"He is a strong and cheerful man. Being the youngest of the three, he will get along well with his seniors," the producer said.

Previously in an interview, Yoon had shown interest in participating in Na's variety show.

The preview of the new season of "Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village" was revealed during the last episode of season two on Friday.

Actors Eric, Lee Seo-jin and Yoon Kyun-sang (Yonhap)Actors Eric, Lee Seo-jin and Yoon Kyun-sang (Yonhap)

deserts@yna.co.kr | http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/09/19/79/0200000000AEN20160919008300315F.html

• Like 1

I read an article from interviewing Na PD and his new season of 3MAD and he was so low key about that. He said he will come with totally new concept with ajae chemistry of Lee Seo Jin-Eric and how the interaction between this two ajae with the youngster Kyun Sang. Does it mean the two ajae will gang up to make the maknae suffer more????? Hahaha.... But, Na PD said, he will show another side of Lee Seo Jin which never shown up before as well as for Eric and Kyun Sang.

Just know that this island (the location of 3MAD) is the new island and quiet isolated....hmmm....

Eric is on 3rd place for internet searching power for 3rd week of September despite his few seconds appearance on 3MAD...yeaaayyyy...Mansae...

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003397410

• Like 3

Hello Everyone! we're really really need your help:D

Me and @gossong are HIRING Korean-English Translator for Eric's new Variety Show "3 Meals a Day-Fishing Village" 

if you're willing to do it please message me on soompi forum , also we're going to make a new team.

the 1st broadcast starts at 14 October 2016, so the due date is 1 day before the D-day (sooner after this announcement are much needed :))

Thankyou for reading this announcement

xx

Image result for eric mun gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fountainstripes said:

Me and @gossong are HIRING Korean-English Translator for Eric's new Variety Show "3 Meals a Day-Fishing Village" 

if you're willing to do it please message me on soompi forum , also we're going to make a new team.

the 1st broadcast starts at 14 October 2016, so the due date is 1 day before the D-day (sooner after this announcement are much needed :))

xx

Image result for eric mun gif

Wow!!!! Unfortunately I can't be one of the candidate. I understand korean but not fluent and my english isn't that good either. I hope someone could fulfill our wish to be the translator. Fighting girls!!!

2 hours ago, fountainstripes said:

xx

gaaaawwwd thanks so much for taking this on. With Hyunjin's upcoming drama, I didn't want to burden koala subteam with Eric's stuffs.  There're lot of things to translate for Hyujin too!  You guys are amazing.

I hope any one could help with anything will help out. I'll do my best with begging whoever I can. :)   Though I'm very hesitate to ask Shinhwa subbers since there are lot of members' stuffs that are still unsubbed.  It seems too greedy if we keep asking for Eric's stuffs.... 

Already RT your tweets. Hopefully there people will step up.  I can't translate or subbing, the least I can do is help passing out the word.  

No matter how things turn out, once again, thanks for this initiative.  It's the thought that counts.  :heart:

tumblr_noy2mtllXM1rvbzggo3_250.gif   tumblr_noy2mtllXM1rvbzggo2_250.gif

• Like 1

Don't forget to vote DAILY for APAN & tvN Awards.  

Both ends on September 30th

Tutorial for tnN10 Awards: ericmun.tumblr.com/post/150103709639/tutorial-tvn-2016-award-voting-oh-hae-young

Tutorial for APAN Star Awards (Best Drama Couple) : ericmun.tumblr.com/post/150608571329/tutorial-apan-star-award-oh-hae-young-again

tumblr_inline_od5wilsbF21qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_odq0hiy1h01qcufwd_1280.jpg

2016.09.20 Best couple to be awarded at 2016 APAN Star Awards

[Click] Vote here

Nominees include Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo as well as Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won from “Descendants of the Sun,” Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye from “Doctors,” Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo from “W,” and Eric and Seo Hyun-jin from “Oh Hae-young Again.”

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201609201531155135130_20160920170048_01.jpg
(KBS)

Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201609201531155135130_20160920170048_02.jpg
(KBS)

Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201609201531155135130_20160920170048_03.jpg
(SBS)

Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201609201531155135130_20160920170048_04.jpg
(Lee Jong-suk's Instagram)

Eric and Seo Hyun-jin

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201609201531155135130_20160920170048_05.jpg
(tvN)

The award ceremony, slated for Oct 2 as part of the “2016 DMC Festival” at Sangam MBC Broadcasting Station, will hand out the best couple award to the pair with the most votes.

Fans can vote for their favorite couple until midnight of Sept. 30 at the 
official website of the DMC Festival.

The results will be announced at the APAN Star Awards on Oct 2. 

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

Source: Korean Herald

Anyeong everyone! Im from the philippines and OHYA brought me here coz of Eric and Seo Hyun Jin, since then ive been digging for all Shinhwa activities from the past and im wondering if anyone can help me where to buy the WE concert DVD. I havent done purchasing online coz im not sure where to buy . can anyone help me?  I will appreciate it much. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jopay said:

Anyeong everyone! Im from the philippines and OHYA brought me here coz of Eric and Seo Hyun Jin, since then ive been digging for all Shinhwa activities from the past and im wondering if anyone can help me where to buy the WE concert DVD. I havent done purchasing online coz im not sure where to buy . can anyone help me?  I will appreciate it much. 

Hi... Maybe you can check in website Ktown4U. That website in english and quiet easy to follow. Just type in google KTown4U then type Shinhwa. It will show all Shinhwa stuff including Shinhwa member solo stuff that still available. Or YesAsia.website Hope this help^^

For APAN awards I don't put any expectation since the competitors are equally strong. But, bias aside, I still think Richyun is the best couple.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PutriSalju said:

Hi... Maybe you can check in website Ktown4U. That website in english and quiet easy to follow. Just type in google KTown4U then type Shinhwa. It will show all Shinhwa stuff including Shinhwa member solo stuff that still available. Or YesAsia.website Hope this help^^

For APAN awards I don't put any expectation since the competitors are equally strong. But, bias aside, I still think Richyun is the best couple.

Thank so much @PutriSalju! :)  How about other Shinhwa stuff like jackets, caps, tshirts etc... cant find it at Yesasia. thanks as usual. 

On 9/20/2016 at 3:43 PM, PutriSalju said:

I read an article from interviewing Na PD and his new season of 3MAD and he was so low key about that. He said he will come with totally new concept with ajae chemistry of Lee Seo Jin-Eric and how the interaction between this two ajae with the youngster Kyun Sang. Does it mean the two ajae will gang up to make the maknae suffer more????? Hahaha.... But, Na PD said, he will show another side of Lee Seo Jin which never shown up before as well as for Eric and Kyun Sang.

Just know that this island (the location of 3MAD) is the new island and quiet isolated....hmmm....

Eric is on 3rd place for internet searching power for 3rd week of September despite his few seconds appearance on 3MAD...yeaaayyyy...Mansae...

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003397410

hahaha interesting... a whole new side of LSJ and Eric...

maybe he will feature the bromance between the two.. since they are at sea.. I wonder if Na PD is gonna make them swim.. maybe like this?

14359134_948682788591637_760025637200496

and looking forward to the 2 hyungs making the maknae suffer and making him do all the work...
It would be easy for LSJ to order and boss around YKS...
I think Eric would be more of do his own work..
would e interesting to see the dynamic of these 3 guys with Na PD..

childhood pics of the 3 members of 3MAD - fishing village season 3

@fountainstripes I would really like to help so much... especially since this is the projects that made me so pumped up after a couple of years.. but sadly I am not a translator and I would not know how do the timing of videos... But I hope you guys find someone.. will be supporting you guys and cheering you on.... ^_^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

hahaha interesting... a whole new side of LSJ and Eric...

maybe he will feature the bromance between the two.. since they are at sea.. I wonder if Na PD is gonna make them swim.. maybe like this?

and looking forward to the 2 hyungs making the maknae suffer and making him do all the work...
It would be easy for LSJ to order and boss around YKS...
I think Eric would be more of do his own work..
would e interesting to see the dynamic of these 3 guys with Na PD..

childhood pics of the 3 members of 3MAD - fishing village season 3

MUAHAHAHAHA THAT SWIM OFF IN BULSAE!!!!!!!!! excuse me but I only remember Speedo lol 

I was thinking how awesome would it be if it were during Summer so we can see them trio top less swimming at sea catching fishes, or whatever...

In the subbed teaser, Eric & Seojin already hinting maknae Kyunsang to do the of of the work lolol lazy hyungs!  We know Eric can fish and he can handle cooking so I expect he will do most of the fishing and pitching in for some cooking? :) 

Is there a thread on soompi or it's a new thread for each season so we can post news and stuffs on there too :) 

those cute chubby cheeks in the childhood pic are pinch-able :)  

• Like 1