@Phi....kkk.... We all know how expert he is in kissing lololol... I mean to say, just like in OHYA, he gave many ideas how to make those kisses believable. Of course skinships works with many factors, actors, scripts and director but I believe male lead has more pressure since most of time they should lead that kinda scene. I have some hopes he'll return with different genre. Saeguk, melodrama, thriller or back to comedy. But again, knowing him being busy not only as an actor but also CEO plus shinhwa member, anything is okay lol. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

@Phi....kkk.... We all know how expert he is in kissing lololol... I mean to say, just like in OHYA, he gave many ideas how to make those kisses believable. Of course skinships works with many factors, actors, scripts and director but I believe male lead has more pressure since most of time they should lead that kinda scene. I have some hopes he'll return with different genre. Saeguk, melodrama, thriller or back to comedy. But again, knowing him being busy not only as an actor but also CEO plus shinhwa member, anything is okay lol. 

yeah the male lead often take lead for the kiss scene and Eric said he doesn't like NG in kiss scene is quite considerate for the actress, aside from being professional for doing it in one take.  I prefer action/thriller drama but with Shinhwa priority, he doesn't have much freedom to go after what he likes or offered to him. I just hope luck is on his side for a good script and a good partner. :) 

• Like 3

Cute RicDy for you :)

This is them doing the recording for Yooheeyeol's Sketchbook

Andy looks so cold hahaha  There come playful Eric Hyung :) 

Leaving at the end of the recording

C2XGCvHUUAQIVVS.jpg

C2XGCvKUUAARznI.jpg

C2XGCvPUsAA_dMr.jpg

C2YLF0CWEAAmgAy.jpg

C2YLF0CWEAAmgAy.jpg

C2YLF0CWEAAmgAy.jpg

C2XnDXiVQAATvUi.jpg

C2XnFW_UsAAtAmn.jpg

C2XnCQZUkAAElf6.jpg

C2Xm3KjVEAAvbKv.jpg

C2Xm3KjVEAAvbKv.jpg

• Like 7

Subbed preview of Weekly Idol

Why do I have a feeling Eric will loose this battle? hahaha  In Shinbang, every time he suggested how the penalty should be, he ended up being the one that got the punishment XD

• Like 6

RICDY...RICDY...RICDY...Eric's endless love Andy :D This two has deep relationship more than what real siblings can do. Isn't it cute no matter how old Andy now, he'll always following Eric hyung B)

Why I got feeling Eric just woke up and directly went to that recording...hahaha....

Eric always lost from battle he's so confidence with...kkkkk... I bet Hyesungie will win for that dance battle.

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

RICDY...RICDY...RICDY...Eric's endless love Andy :D This two has deep relationship more than what real siblings can do. Isn't it cute no matter how old Andy now, he'll always following Eric hyung B)

Why I got feeling Eric just woke up and directly went to that recording...hahaha....

Eric always lost from battle he's so confidence with...kkkkk... I bet Hyesungie will win for that dance battle.

haha but Eric wasn't confident he would win there though.  I think he picked Hyesung because Hyesung picked Eric first.   It's a good move by Hyesung because in the interview with Shinhwa, Eric said he learns the dance/choreography fast but forgets quickly too.  Looks like all the bets are on Eric to loose hahaha   Hwaiting Octopus Prince!!! hahahaha

39 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

Another edits :tongue:

Thanks for sharing.  My love for black & white so I only pick those ones hahaha

19 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

Guys... I'm taking over the Shinhwa Thread 2 since the thread starter isn't active anymore... The main reason is I don't know why I'm doing it probably my love toward Oppadeul Shinhwa turned me into lunatic, hahahahaha

Let's keep in touch^^

oh wow you're one busy bee! <3   Used to post there for a while but the mood seemed weird so I just stick to this thread lol  I wouldn't mind re-posting there too but most of the one I post are Eric heavy... it might not be good XD

• Like 4

@Inna, yeayyy... so you're active in Shinhwa thread? Good job!!! Despite Eric's thread, I don't think I could active in any thread lol... But girl, you get my support 100000000000%

@Phi, if I'm not wrong he said the one that make mistake moves should be bit by that stick (the one that JJ's hold). Isn't he too confidence...???? wkwkwkkkkk

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Phi said:

oh wow you're one busy bee! <3   Used to post there for a while but the mood seemed weird so I just stick to this thread lol  I wouldn't mind re-posting there too but most of the one I post are Eric heavy... it might not be good XD

When Shinhwa come back with Unchanging we make a hype in twitter but I feel sad when I visited Shinhwa thread in Soompi. I approached one of SHCJ and asked her opinion about taking over the thread since the thread starter make a clear announcement that she will be inactive. With a consideration then I talked to Moderator and then KABOOM! I'm officially take over the thread.

Yeah you're right about Shinhwa thread is so quite unlike SHINHWA, hahahaha... But I guess I will make the thread as Shinhwa corner by updating news or some goodies so people around the world will notice our oppadeul are "ALIVE"

So when people curious about Shinhwa then they have a place to visit in soompi forum.

but when people starving about Eric Mun... Then you will feeding them, hahahahaha

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

@Inna, yeayyy... so you're active in Shinhwa thread? Good job!!! Despite Eric's thread, I don't think I could active in any thread lol... But girl, you get my support 100000000000%

Yeahhh.. I already decided to sacrifice my beauty and youth for those annoying ahjussi, hahahaha

Image result for volunteer as tribute gifs

• Like 8

Hi, sorry to flood you with more photos of Eric... that I borrow from Twitter.... whoever did the final touch-ups to these photos, great job! Thanks so much! The one I like most: bottom right one!!! Young, Lovely smile, lovely smiling eyes, super handsome :wub::wub::wub:

C2bt58fXgAMuqgm.jpgC2a1GF_UcAA81Mb.jpg

C2bwrWNXUAA-yEi.jpgC2b8bVCXUAARSaj.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

@Phi, if I'm not wrong he said the one that make mistake moves should be bit by that stick (the one that JJ's hold). Isn't he too confidence...???? wkwkwkkkkk

I am happy that Eric won over that dance battle with Hyesung... and poor little prince got hit by the red hammer. It was executed lightly by the baby bird!

BUT, that's nothing compared to when Eric was hit by the MC... what's his name? Oh I wanted to bite the MC... so strong the hit! That hurt Hyesung too. He really cried loudly over that hit...  Sorry I could not paste the Gifs here...

• Like 4