@iriskyopta258 Sometimes I'm glad there are talkative members in Shinhwa because they will help him to have rest during any shows lol. I want him to talk more but I'm sure the behind the scenes already take out his energy. Just like during Win Win show years ago, even before the filming of that show started, he needs to deal with some agreements. I wish the best for Shinhwa. The song is good, the choreo is superb, the MV is artistic. It will be difficult to get 12 win like last time, but who knows Shinhwa can surpass their own record this time too.

17 hours ago, lee79 said:

I've been trying streaming the MV... Need to see the dancing MV... the choreo of Touch is very good.

i got this playlist in Twitter and streaming using this.

Yeaaayyy... they are filming Happy Together... Another Shinhwa's reality show appearance for collection. Love their appearance in every reality show. Can't get enough.

I wish they get a program that suit them like Shinhwa Broadcast.

They have plan to have show like Shinhwa Broadcast but not sure using what kinda media. Maybe vapp?

• Like 2

On 2017-01-07 at 1:41 AM, purple1n2d said:

Wow! My favorite is Heaven & Like A Star too! I like ballads. 

PD Na interacts a lot with 1n2d cast bcos they are friends. For 3Meals, I noticed he interacts a lot with the cast of season 3 compare to season 2.  He appears in front of camera more often too. 

PD Na loves teasing Lee Seo Jin. That may be one of the reasons besides wanting to eat the food cooked by Eric. Lol 

PD Na mentioned before that he cast people with good character. And I trust his judgement of people. 

haha Like A Star is your favorite too? :)  Both Heaven (PART 2) & Like A Star (PART 1) are my favorite but more like after Super Power for PART1 & We for PART2.  Then Touch, Heaven, Orange, and Like A Star next. :) 

I gues Na PD became the Food Lupin this season because Seojin & Kyunsang kept praising Eric's food so Na PD became curious and checked it out for himself and it became a usual occurrence hahaha  Some one said he didn't eat off the food like that with Chajumma cuz he's the hyung while Eric is his Dongsaeng so Na PD doesn't have any reservation hahaha

I was pretty happy that Na PD said that about how he chooses to cast people.  Eric can't be too bad hahaha  Though I think Eric's casting for a large part was because he was in the drama with Lee Seojin before and LSJ obviously likes this dongsang from what he said in other interviews abut Eric :) 

12 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

They have plan to have show like Shinhwa Broadcast but not sure using what kinda media. Maybe vapp?

They plant to have their show through vapp, paid one I believe.  Not sure how long they will do it for, may be just during the promo period. The MT at the resort was for that broadcast I believe.

18 hours ago, iriskyopta258 said:

I've been watching their vlive interview. Lol  no matter how they try to be formal but seems still burst laugh especially when maknae Andy doing chair dance. Haha. So dorky.

I'm impressed with their TOUCH MV . Daebakk. How they used earth element as concept. Bulsae-ric, hyesung-sand, minbong-snow, andy-glass, dongwan-water except Junjin that use car accident. Maybe for Junjin represent as the ending of their feelings. Car crashed. From sorrow, helpless, lonely, guiltiness, vurnerable and how they ends to finish all of their sickness with car crashed. I can feel a melodramatic-lyrics in it. How their feeling so guilty toward their loved one. This feeling as same as how bad-guilty Park Do Kyung to Hae young on ep 11-12. He bear to hear all bad words coz after all he's the bad guy. He willing to bear consequences.

Thanks to this song. Made me realize how superb their choreo and dance. Hope to see their choreo like we can watch on their last perf on MBC. Just need to hit 5 Mil on YT. yeah..lets fighting to hit..can't wait for the full choreography.

Eric's tired face can't be hide anymore. But look at how his tiresome being worth time to time, Im just pray for his being healthy. Lol how he answered his seojin hyung about the concert, he said he could have died before its end..Maybe he will talk less on Happy together. Lets his dongsaeng do for him. However, hope he will regain energy and stay healthy for their coming concert tour. Yess..eric should meet their 3 mad family once a month to get back the Deukryang energy. Na PD please do another seasons with this 3 bro. :wub:

Shinhwa is notorious for doing random thing.  They can't even sit still during a TV interview let alone their own vapp hahaha

We passed 1Mil. now and this time YT doesn't troll on us like last time it did with Sniper MV.  Hope we can do this! Just keep on streaming.

As for Eric being tired, no doubt he has lot to do behind the scene that we don't get to see but for the filming for Happy Together yesterday, there 's nothing to be concerned about.  That one fancam probably not good quality or she was a bit shaky that made it looks as if he was to faint.  My other K-friend was there and she told me nothing to be worried.  Yes, he was a bit tired after the filming just like a normal day of work but not exhausted as we thought so no worries :)  She said he smiled to the fans as he left :)  

• Like 4

[1Boon] You thought they only had the ‘longest running idol’ title?

As pointed out by EricMun.tumblr:

In addition to #2, Eric is also the 1st idol to win Excellence In Acting Award or higher from all 3 networks:

• Top Excellence in Acting Awards - Super Rookie (2005 MBC)
  • Excellence in Acting Awards - Invincible Parachute Agent (2006 SBS)
  • Excellence in Acting Awards - Discovery of Love (2014 KBS)

Idol history written by Shinhwa

1. First idol to be a radio DJ: Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan was the first idol to be a radio DJ! The members prank call made it an absolute blast.
2. First idol to act: Shinhwa was the first actor-dol! Eric was the first idol to be awarded Top Excellence award for Acting.

3. First idols to set up and run an agency: Shinhwa Company co-CEOs Eric and Lee Minwoo! It’s said that Eric even personally studied law for the company.
4. First long-running idol-only variety show: An idol-only variety show that went on for more than 1 year! It was possible because they are the famed variety genius Shinhwa.

5. First idol to be in an open relationship: A relationship is just that, outright open relationship! A true cool guy Eric who simply said he was in a relationship while on a radio show!
6. First shaved hairstyle: Idol shaved hair that was quite the shock back then! When everyone was going for the secretive yet pretty look, he alone went on the path of shaving his hair…

7. First to visit North Korea by road: Shinhwa was the first idol to visit North Korea by road! A historical moment with an unprecedented concert!
8. First idol to release a semi-nude pictorial: Idol semi-nude pictorial that was never seen again! And if there ever was another one, it feels like it’ll probably be Shinhwa to release it.

9. School uniform model for the longest period: A whooping 6 years! Shinhwa were school uniform models for the longest time! They are the first and last idols to wear school uniforms even after surpassing their 30s.

10. First idols to be models for suits: You can take it off now! Shinhwa takes off their school uniform for suits! After completing their military duties, they transformed into suited men and you can feel the sexiness of grown men!

11. First human model for Coca-cola Korea: The first appearance of humans in Coca-cola Korea’s CF! Shinhwa broke the ‘Coca-cola = polar bear’ formula! The 1 minute long commercial was even aired on prime time back then.

12. Original chair dance: Shinhwa’s ‘Wild Eyes’ was the first to try the chair dance. Lee Minwoo created the dance in 30 minutes for Shin Hyesung, who had injured his leg then!
13. First voguing dance: Voguing dance pioneers who follow the trends! It might be considered rather experimental but Shinhwa’s This Love was quite the success!

14. First rice wreath: The pioneer of rice wreaths seen at concert halls is Shinhwa Changjo! Started at Shin Hyesung’s 2007 concert!
15. Birth of Shinhwa Forest: Shinhwa fans are also re-writing records?! Set up via donations from fans, Shinhwa forest is good for the environment too.

16. First idols to hold 10th anniversary concert: Number 1 contributor to the lengthening of an idols’ existence! Shinhwa was the first idol to hold their 10th anniversary concert (in 2008). Not long ago, Shinhwa and Shinhwa fans successfully completed their 18th anniversary concert, and are continuing to rewrite history.

Shinhwa returns with their 13th album! Shinhwa released their new album at the start of 2017! The anticipation for “Touch”, the title track for their 13th album, is rising.

tumblr_inline_ojeqbvRo9c1rb7x3v_500.jpg

Their existence itself is a legend! Have a full of Shinhwa-pride day!

sr: 1boon
Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

• Like 6

@Phi Hi, can you tell me the name of the song at the near end of this video.

Where they did the individual interview after the end of concert (Eric is good in lip sync :)

If possible, can you list me their ballads? Believe it would be many. Take your time. 

Sorry for asking so much. 

• Like 2

@purple1n2d, I really love some of Shinhwa Ballad like Destiny of Love, Hurt, On the Road (not sure if it's ballad or not)

So happy to see Eric all smiles in today fan meeting. His face still looks tired (not only him, but other members too) but they all look relax and very happy.

Eric keep teasing fans who went ooohhhh.....aaahhhh...with whatever he did....hahahaha...

Too many pictures, too little time. I hope we can put some of his gifs or pictures later on. 

For Unchanging album, I think my favorite is Super Power and Tonight. Love those two songs. Hopefully one of them will be performed by them in music shows.

• Like 5

170707 Shinhwa’s Eric’s Ex-Coach at Korean Top Team: Comeback Eric!

Come back, Eric!
My favorite actor, singer, and an all-around capable entertainer. My student Eric^^
My favorite student~~^♡^
Not just the personality, but also an athlete, singer, actor, and a fighter…ㅎㅎ Miss you^♡^
#kttsince2003 #ktt #sseda #성안세이브 #favorite #eric #Shinhwa #handsome #mma #fight #daily #miss #Eric #singer #actor

Source: kttfc_king + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

This is an old photo.  Eric used to train MMA at the Korean Top Team gym around 2011/2012 for a few years. You can read more >>  HERE 

Two short clips of Eric in training at KKT gym and a news clip by KBSNews when they did a segment at the gym while Eric was training there.

Credit: EricMun.tumblr

• Like 6

This was at the fansign today. So cute!

His hand is pretty steady with the camera... how I wish he gets back to SNS... but may be not...

170108 Shinhwa’s IG Update from Fansign Event:

This is Eric, the leader of Shinhwa, who’s keeping a kid-like innocent mind for 19 years 

(translator’s note: It’s a play to his answers on KBS 2 Entertainment Weekly earlier when he replied with “Shinhwa’s kid-like innocent mind” to the question “What hasn’t changed?”)

Source: Shinhwa IG + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

• Like 7

It's such a nice read!  It's not 100% affirmative that the same 3 cast will be in the next season of 3 Meals, I'm hopping it'll be. Funny how they didn't want female guest lol   worries of dating scandal or what? XD

The last paragraph is a gem!  Glad knowing the cast, the production & the staffs worked well together that Yang PD wish to work with the same team for 10 years :) 

170105 ‘3 Meals A Day’ Yang Jung-woo PD: “Fishing Village 3’s Success, Shinhwa’s Eric - Yoon Gyunsang Had A Big Role”

[Sports Seoul Hong Seunghan] Na Youngsuk’s variety shows are now a brand that you can trust. But Na Youngsuk PD himself is turning the credit to his fellow producers who are called as ‘Na Youngsuk team’. Recently, Park Huiyeon, Shin Hyojeong, and Yang Jungwoo put their names as co-producers, putting more strength to themselves.

Among them, Yang PD who is one of the 1st open recruit members of CJ E&M, participated in making tvN Special, People Inside, Little Big Heroes. From 2013, he joined Na Youngsuk’s variety team. Last year he co-directed ‘Youth Over Flowers – Iceland’, and appeared in ‘New Journey to The West 2’ for debate battle, speed quiz and laughing battle. While he was receiving attention from the public with the success of ‘3 Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’, Lee Myung-han, tvN Chief of The Main Office, also picked Yang PD as the next generation leaders at the tvN 10th Anniversary press conference . Having his fist interview with us, we asked Yang Jungwoo PD about ‘3 Meals A Day’, Na Youngsuk PD and tvN.

-‘3 Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ had a good wrap up.
It’s always exciting to finish a program. Sometimes not, but it was more fun since everybody liked the show till the end. I was bit sad when wrapping up the season 2, Jeongseon. I was pretty sad to think I can’t meet Jackson (the goat) and Minky (the puppy) anymore, but this time I felt good because I can promise the next season.

-You put your name as co-director again after ‘Youth Over Flowers – Iceland’.
It’s surprisingly not different. It’s co-directing but it was the same job always. I was with many seasons of ‘3 Meals A Day’ but there was the PD who had much more experience than I do, nothing was different than usual.

- If you would pick a reason for Fishing Village 3’s success.
It was entirely Eric and Yoon Gyunsang’s role. Lee Seojin always helped the newly joined members and to shine a light from the back as a leader. The combination of the 3 was real. Eric didn’t put any artificial flavors in his foods, and so was the show. It was the charm and but also a shortcoming that the cast didn’t think it was a show. In other seasons, we had light drinking scenes, but this time they talked about such private stuffs and personal stories just like a casual hang out in real life, we couldn’t put it on air.

-There was no guest on this season.
We did intend to. But the house was too small, and as we go, the chemistry of the trio was really good and they became really nice to each other, so it was good to see just the 3 of them. In a show, if we bring guests, it might help increasing viewer rate, but it could be an issue. So it took a lot of courage not to bring any guests this season. We talked with the cast as well but they didn’t want to put female guests. They even had the line ups and made the schedule personally. We think we will bring guests who are close to the casts.

- Eric was really great with the ingredients and foods. Yoon Gyunsang ate really well.
We didn’t have anyone to cook well before, even though we had good ingredients. Eric does Korean, Western, Chinese foods, and he learnt marvelous cooking method, so we needed lots of ingredients. Because he didn’t use artificial flavors, it took some time to make broth, at least 30 minutes. For Yoon Gyunsang, everyone liked watching him eat so we let him eat a lot as well but worried at the same time. After 2 weeks from the last shooting, we met again for director’s cut but he lost some weight so quickly. He’s surely an actor.

- Are you sensitive to viewer’s response?
We see most of viewers’ comments and the threads on the broadcast bulletin board. We value the response from the viewers and try to be sensitive to it. There’s always a review that there’s too much music and too much captions, we’re trying to fix it but it’s not working well.

-Any hardships
It was less of it than Jeongseon or Manjae-do. The environment was really good. What I felt from this fishing village season is that the sync between cast, production, and staffs was really good. I wished to work with this team for 10 years.

Source: Sports Seoul + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

http://68.media.tumblr.com/c94f1797b195c4eb51511aeeab37e415/tumblr_inline_oje4k2q5v51qcufwd_1280.jpg

• Like 7

it's awesome that a K-fan finally found out what was on the piece of paper that Eric was to burn in the MV.  May be cuz they're at the age of starting a family, makes me wonder if it's any hint lol... pardon my delu cuz MV details are planned by the MV production & director....

Nonetheless, the it's such a nice little detail :) 

The Letter That Eric Was Burning in Shinhwa’s Touch MV

The scorched piece of paper, that Eric was to burn in Touch MV, was a letter from Zelda Sayre to her then boy friend Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald (the American novelist that wrote The Great Gatsby).  They got married shortly after.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/b4128101472353699d521dde8ca17bee/tumblr_inline_ojeej6kdff1qcufwd_1280.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/59aea550d36e041f5c33deef283d2ab2/tumblr_inline_ojeen3ipSF1qcufwd_1280.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/0d627e86f09e834acb118df03f3b8508/tumblr_ojdk2aMg931rvbzggo5_540.gif

Credit: Moonlightserene + The Romantic.com + Gif by @msmemaaaa + EricMun.tumblr

• Like 3

:) :)No wonder if  the news will announce  ,out of the blue , his engagement / marriage ! Who may be the lucky one ?! :) Some of his gestures  are very interesting too !  May he be really happy !

Have a nice week all of you ! May you all be happy too !:)

• Like 2

On 1/6/2017 at 4:22 AM, Phi said:

haha everyone was wondering what was peeped out when they were having their late night chat lololol

161230 ‘Three Meals’ Lee Seo-jin, “Fate To Have Met Shinhwa’s Eric & Yun Kyun-Sang!”

Lee Seo-jin couldn’t have asked for more for his younger brothers: Eric and Yun Kyun-sang

The directors cut aired on 30th revealed the trio’s closing thoughts. Lee Seo-jin coulnd’t care less about the 12% viewership rate for the first episode. PD Na explained “He is not interested in things like this.” After being told it was the highest for any first episode, Lee Seo-jin said “I don’t like this. It’s supposed to go up as the series continues.” PD Na replied “It will go down from now on” and Lee Seo-jin said “Tough luck.”

However, Lee Seo-jin had the will of steel for this new ‘Three Meals’ series, he became a real Captain by earning the national boat license.

The series, however, never showed Lee Seo-jin earning the license, which was fine by Lee Seo-jin: “No problem. I really don’t care.

According to the producers, Lee Seo-jin had his head buried in the books for the exam. After earning the license, he bantered “I took a national exam for this program. How about the new members? They better learn how to make sushi or fishing.

Eric and Yun Kyun-sang were perfect for his such wish. Eric became the ‘Three Meals’ billboard Chef, following the Cha Seung-won’s footsteps. Lee Seo-jin even said “Days like this has come” to Eric’s amazing foods.

What were Eric and Yun Kyun-sang’s favorite foods? Yun Kyun-sang chose BaekHab Tang (clam porridge) while Eric went with the whiting sushi.

On his thoughts at how was the foods, Yun Kyun-sang always had to face the saying “You must be exaggerating”. He always replied with “Look at Seo-jin.” Lee Seo-jin said “There’s a threshold above which I would consider ‘tasty’. Eric’s threshold keeps increasing; ‘tasty’ doesn’t cut it.” He also mentioned the next season.

[Lee Hye-mi, TVreport]

Source: Herald via Naver + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

http://68.media.tumblr.com/2b527d58256044c55ba5cde8b56d0971/tumblr_inline_ojbco282iF1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Next season!!! They were great ! They were so natural ! Especially Eric, of course !I  watched accidentally three episodes last year and I hummed - so, so but this time it was great ! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dianero said:

:) :)No wonder if  the news will announce  ,out of the blue , his engagement / marriage ! Who may be the lucky one ?! :) Some of his gestures  are very interesting too !  May he be really happy !

Have a nice week all of you ! May you all be happy too !:)

haha what gestures you find interesting? IHe was pretty playful at the last fansign but his time it's funnier haha  And Hyesung plays more with him too :) 

I could be dead wrong but it feels as if he's dating... :) He's much happier and in really good mood in the last few months.... It could be just because things have been going well this year.  And it's not that he's not playful before but I can't help but feeling like he's dating... If it is true, I'm happy for him.  I'm one of those that will cheer for him and Shinhwa once they get married when the time is right or if they want to. :) 

1 hour ago, dianero said:

Next season!!! They were great ! They were so natural ! Especially Eric, of course !I  watched accidentally three episodes last year and I hummed - so, so but this time it was great ! 

My first time watching 3MAD so I can't tell how it was compared to previous seasons...  Rating wise, this season isn't the highest rated 3MAD but it's up there and from the reaction from the viewers and the press, it has positive viewers response and reviews.  I hope to see the same again this Summer... but until the official announcement, who knows :) 

• Like 6

Reminder, to stream the MVs and on Melon & Genie if you can.  Don't forget to vote for Shinhwa in Mnet and SBS

Also if any one would like to donate to the Digital support team, please do so NOW!  Detail as below.

tumblr_ojffgxoXJa1tici12o1_540.png

• Like 3