5 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

@Phi
glad there is a press con for this season... the latest season of farming village with Cha Seungwon, Yoo Haejin, Son HoJun and Nam Joohyuk didnt have one... but i guess with Lee Seojin shipped to an island as he is challenged as a mariner.. and addition of Eric and YKS.. I guess it is only right to get a press Con to introduce this newness of the season...

@PutriSalju
I just hope to see more red carpet pics and moments from Eric and SHJ... it would be nice fot them to get an award, but APAN is more popularity award basing on the nominees, so I dont really get into APAN. I do wish they win in tvN awards... 

yep, I thought they would have a presscon for this new season as well since like you said, 2 newbies and a brand new territory for Lee Seo Jin as well. But there's nothing to be sure till it's official. So I'm happy that there'll be a presscon :)  Presscon for variety show are often shorter and less elaborate than drama presscon right?

Yeah for the APAN awards, I don't really count on it too much.  Not sure about Hyunjin with her filming schedule but I doubt Eric would be at APAN.  It's also APAN's policy is no attending = no winning I think.  I'm more looking forward to tvN more.  It'll be exciting since it's their first award ceremony ever and it's a big 10 :) 

HAHAHAHA Eric goes from a cute pupy mong mong to Ahjumma-ish in this latest pic with the headband.  Those who likes the clean cut Eric / dreamy Park Dokyung will be in for a shock with his liking of boho / hip hop style :lol:   He did this Boho headband style back in 2006 for his collaboration with the Japanese group SMAP's "Pop Up! SMAP" album.

Love his wide smile!  Might be when they praised him about the cooking? XD  Can't wait to see Eric's cooking skill, Yoon Kyunsang's physical strength and Seojin's nagging hahaha

btw, I see fried rice and no fish on the table... may be didn't have time for fishing before this meal? :) 

CtkJFYfVMAA_dl7.jpg

CtkO4_vUEAAD2Nm.jpg

CtkK2HsVIAAWsU-.jpg

CtkK3FtUIAAqsTo.jpg

He wrote the rap and did the recording for "Tokio" track.

• Like 3

On 9/29/2016 at 8:45 AM, PutriSalju said:

Uri Eric oppa and his photobook plus BTS of OHYA....Awww... I wonder how's the chemistry between him and the polly team and of course Richyun. I saw in the teaser there will be some of their parts too. 

It will be nice to see all OHYA cast in TVN drama awards. Especially ehemmm....Richyun since it such a long time they never been together in public after OHYA finished. 

3MAD, excited to see the three musketeer overcome every challenges that Na PD ask. 

For drama awards, I still hope Eric will get something. I know it's tough competition either APAN or TVN but I wish he'll get something from his hard work in OHYA.

Lastly, I hope the three brothers get along well during 3MAD and Mr. Grumpy can become a bit softie to his dongsaengs this time XD.

I'm so glad Eric did the OHYA photobook.  He/his management often does BTS during the filming of his dramas & CFs... We saw them in the previous DVD release from him or Shinhwa (the All About Shinhwa DVD set).  The content for this photobook is obviously taken by his management but I wonder how different they're from the OHYA DVD set.  I'm glad we will get it in 2 weeks AND it comes with subtitles!!!!!!! :) 

I'm excited for tvN Award, especially RicHyun since it's been so long to see them together in public.  It's funny Hyunjin had more run-in with Jiseok at events the most after OHYA ended :)   So curious who in OHYA team will be at the Festival on the 8th and Award Ceremony on the 9th.

5 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

When I saw him riding motor bike, I really think Eric will be their slave lol....  But I won't be too surprise since he always like that even with his member hahaha....

I never watched 3MAD but I heard so many viewers of the show said that Lee Seo Jin always act like a 'king' who always ordering this and that. Don't know, but I really hope he'll change and act more relax with his new cutie dongsaengs. It will be good to see lovey dovey bromance scenes of this three musketeer :P Even in their last picture, Seo Jinnie still looking a bit 'pierce' especially to Kyun Sang. I hope the two dongsaeng will melt his heart hahaha....

haha per Na PD's interview just before they left for their first filming, he already said Eric will do everything... I was so curious how he slaves Eric out hahaha  Look like he was sent to do some errands in the motorbike pics.

Yoon Kyunsang obviously doing quite a bit too as it said they were all surprised at his physical strength. That left Seojin being the big boss hyung giving out orders hahaha 

I love Seojin's cheeky smile in this pic. I couldn't tell for sure if he was looking at YKS or the production crew :) 

3idiots.jpg

• Like 2

Comments on this article http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003399479&gid=999339&cid=1046415

I already posted the English trans a page or 1 before.  But here's the link http://ericmun.tumblr.com/post/150960906079/interview-2-pd-na-youngseok-lee-seojin

"Cha + Yoo Hae Jin" = Eric!"

Me: = ULTIMATE SLAVE lol  :lol:

Ctkg_G_WIAAhjw_.jpg

• Like 2

It will be nice if Eric get something in APAN awards since he already got awards collection from the big three but none from APAN. The only he got outside the big three was Baeksang awards years ago. But, as long as we still can see Eric on screen awards or no awards doesn't matter. At least they have tons awards from Shinhwa activities....hahahaha....

I like Eric in that headband. Many don't really like him with longer hair but I'm one who like him in longer hair. He looks more manly even though he put that headband. Hopefully in the comeback, he'll let his hair grow more for new style :P

• Like 1

2016.09.30 ‘3 MEALS A DAY’, “ERIC’S PRO-LEVEL COOKING SKILLS SURPRISED LEE SEO JIN AND YOON KYUN SANG”

2016093010041812466_99_20160930100603.jpg

The first photo still of the filming in Deukryeong-do for tvN’s ‘3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ – due to premiere on 14 Oct – has been released. The photo shows the chemistry among the 3 brothers who started their life in a fishing village by the sea on the small island of Deukryeong-do in Goheung County, South Jeolla province.

The photo shows Lee Seo Jin, Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang enjoying dinner happily, with wide smiles from the 3 brothers who seemed to have quickly adapted to life in a fishing village. The dinner table was packed with food prepared with efforts from the three, creating curiosity about what kind of dinner they have prepared.

According to the production team, “The first filming session ended successfully amidst all expectations. There was exceptional chemistry amongst Lee Seo Jin, Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang. In Particular, Eric’s cooking skills was surprisingly pro-level. Lee Seo Jin and Yoon Kyun Sang, as well as all the staff, were all surprised. We hope that the strong maknae character of Yoon Kyun Sang, who was never seen on variety before, and the refreshing combination of the three guys, will bring about laughter (for the viewers).

The first episode will be aired on 14 October at 9.15pm.

Source: 10asia via Naver
Translation: Absolutshinhwa

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dianero said:

Let us hope Eric will get a prize ! Whatever it may be , he is Amazing ! I am looking forward to watching him in 3 Meals a Day !

Have you all a nice weekend!

I really really really hope he'll get one. But oh well, I will keep my expectation low otherwise it will hurt me if the fact doesn't meet my wish lol

Happy weekend to you too^^

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Phi said:

GORGEOUS SIDE PROFILE IS GORGEOUS!!!

cCsrDUSKVIAActdH.jpg

cr: as tagged

Love this picture with that high resolution...

Eric's face isn't that 'clean'. He has mustache and beard though he oftenly shave during his works but it still keep growing lol. His skin also not as fair as other korean. And we stll can see he has small pimples here and there. BUT.....I really love his eyes. He has beautiful eyes with the quiet long eye lashes. Mama Oh also fan of his eyes hahaha....Even Yoon Eun Hye said she wanted to swim in his eyes...*aigoo yaaaa...remembering the old days.

The second one is his nose. According to OHYA cameraman, Eric's best angle is his side profile. I could't agree more. And I think his tall bridge nose has important role in that.

Hopefully will see him soon in awards ceremony. otherwise, we need to be more patient until 3MAD with his new buddies.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2016 at 0:45 PM, dianero said:

Let us hope Eric will get a prize ! Whatever it may be , he is Amazing ! I am looking forward to watching him in 3 Meals a Day !

Have you all a nice weekend!

@dianero have a nice weekend too!  I love your weekend shout out.  It's sweet :) 

as for winning a prize, the Actor category is very challenging with many great actors so even though he did well in OHYA, I don't have any expectation.  It's a better chance for Best mini drama, Best Couple and Best Kiss... We shall see :) 

@PutriSalju, hahaha yeah that pic was like super zoom for all the little stubble showing like that.  I remember in an old show when they showed Shinhwa dorm, Eric said his beard grows very fast hahaha  I really love his eyelashes there too.  Not super long but nice and thick.  Yoon Eun Hee's wish "to swim in his eyes" makes me squeal so bad when I watched that x-man episode hahaha

I don't think Eric will go to APAN but I think yes to tnN10. 

I heard from my Korean friend that the press conference for Three Meals A Day will be on Thursday October 13th at 2PM at the same place as Oh Hae Young Again press conference.  Not sure if the same hall.  If it is, it'll bring back memory hahahaha Gosh I can't wait!

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the winners in awards ceremony are told by event organizer in advance not vice versa. That's why most of them not looking really surprise when they announce the winners lol...So, if the winners come, it's like 80% they'll get something. Many said no come no awards but it seems the winners come because they know they'll get something from awards committee. If I were the actors, I will do the same though. If I won't get something, why I should be there where I still have another schedule???!! kkk....So, if Eric not come means he won't get anything. But, in the case of Jeon Hye Bin, it's different story. She's very diligent to come to any awards though not getting anything. Just like in KBS drama awards 2014 where actually she and Eric attended that awards. 

Speaking about Yoon Eun Hye, there is a news that she'll back soon. How I miss her. She was the one who brought me to this korean drama world. So, she will always be special to me. And I will be so happy if my special girl has chance to meet my special boy in a drama. It will bring sweet old memories of them ...awww.... I still diligently re-watch that XMan short clip where Eric-Eun Hye flirting so much on set not care about others hahaha...

@PutriSalju celebs do go to awards and not winning anything.  I think most awards will let the artists know in advance that they're winning. Though there are some that more strict on their no show, no award to guarantee attendance and some one said APAN is one like that. 

I hear about YEH making a coming too but later articles says activity in China it looks like.  I wish her all the best when she comes back to k-drama land with picking a good project.

1 hour ago, Phi said:

Previews from Eric's Oh Hae Young Again's photobook

Love his smile and expression in the 3rd & 4th pics.

That was the scene Dokyung went to his Mom's wedding with the Chairman

http://66.media.tumblr.com/ec913e90df965336a5f786a024dfa120/tumblr_oeck8emCFU1qckmvno4_1280.jpg

The girl in front of him Hyun Jin, right? They really look like a couple who're ready getting married for real. Looking at Hyun Jin who's shy and just looking at the down side. And Eric also shy (what's in his hand?)..lol...

I'm pretty sure casts and crew in OHYA always teasing them especially when this two really shy shy shy type of person. 

How I wish to see them together again. Reporters always ruin sweet and fun moments. If no dating rumor, I'm pretty sure we'll get to see them more often despite their busy days. Eric and Hyun Jin sweetly awkward to each other. Hyun Jin is more open with Ji Seok and Lee Jae Yeon while Eric with Young Ji and Hye Bin. If they just together on set, the atmosphere become mmm.... different. Something that might happen when a couple start to have feeling kinda atmospehere......Hahaha...my delulu start again lol...Now, everyone become so careful either Eric-Hyunjin and the casts and crews. SIGHHHHH... Reporters are the real Richyun shipper I tell you :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

APAN awards finished and leave disappointment for me. Eric did not win anything. Well, I'm not saying he's the best actor in Korea. But I think people (means viewers), is less appreciated with what he did in OHYA. Not because Eric is my bias, but Park Do Kyung is silent type of character. This character could turn out to be so boring and less charming but Eric gave nuance in this character to become more alive. He needs to be so detail about the gestures and facial expressions because park Do Kyung is so quiet with very less sentences came out from his mouth. I'm happy Hyun Jin won something. But, I think people oftenly forgot that Hyun Jin was not the only one bring the show. They forgot there is Eric aka Park Do Kyung that gave the story alive together with other casts. Even until the end, life or death of Do Kyung was the key of OHYA ending. I feel very disappointed with that.

On my tweets, I said Eric better act as dorky character since it's easy to make people symphaty and easy to get people attention and of course getting recognitions. But well, in the deep of my heart, I appreciate what he did. I appreciate him to select such different kinda role whether people like it or not. I just hope next time, people will give him more appreciation for his hard work. And hopefully, next time lucky will be on his side. 

I don't have any expectation for TVN drama awards. Otherwise I'll get more hurt. So, lets hope 3MAD filming run well and well accepted and Shinhwa comeback will go smoothly. 

@PutriSalju, I sort of seeing it happened.  This is why while I love OHYA, it also leaves a bitter taste.  DoR while not high in rating and slow pace, it's always has a special place for me.  And it gave Eric proper recognition for his performance.  He did good in OHYA portraying Dokyung but this more reserved character doesn't let him show off what he's capable of.  It's a pity he didn't get a fair share of credits.

During and in his interviews right after the drama ended, he always praised the team work of OHYA team.  He singled out the PDs, the Writer and the all the fellow cast mates, from main cast to supporting cast.  And of course lot of praise for Hyunjin.  It shows how much of a team player he is.  It's always the team first.

I hope for the next drama, he picks a role that can let him show more of his acting like he did in Discovery of Love.

And for tvN10, as much as I love OHYA and how good the chemistry Eric & Hyunjin as DK-HY, I rather not winning anything if it's just Best Couple, Best Kiss.... Eric is more than just that tbh.

@Phi, sorry to disagree about one or two things. For me,Park DO Kyung is a s much as difficult character as he did in DoR as Kang Tae Ha. Park Do Kyung rarely said words. It would be difficult to notice his presence if the actor who played that not strong enough. The problem is, people sometimes forget how important he was because most of characters in OHYA were dorky. Only Papa Oh and him were the silent character. Park Do Kyung is not my favorite character that he ever played. Kang Tae Joo, Kang Tae Ha and Kang Ho still my fav. BUT I realized play Park Do Kyung is harder. 

Yup, OHYA left disappointment in my heart. I hope he'll get better for the next. People always screaming about the kisses or the couple. But they forget that Eric was the one who always got viewers in all of OHYA short clips either in YT or Naver. I think it's unfair for him. I don't hate other casts but I just think OHYA is my least one. DoR even got recognized in overseas festival. But OHYA, despite the popularity, people seems forget how important Eric's role and started to say non-sense. 

And I think I won't be happy if Eric get those best kiss or best couple, because he's more than that. 

• Like 1