2016.09.20 ‘’Three Meals A Day” Lee Seojin with Shinhwa's Eric and Yoon Kyunsang, Would the Old and the New Combination Be Na Youngsuk's Hidden Card?

tumblr_inline_odutl6zQUs1qcufwd_1280.jpg
Yoon Gyun-sang (left) and Eric (right), starring in ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ <Photo=Kim Haksun Photographer, E&J Entertainment>

[Newspim: Lee Hyunkyung] PD Na Youngsuk, from ‘Youth over flower’ to ‘Three Meals A Day’ has been rewriting the history of entertainment shows on cable TV network. But sarcasms such as ‘self-duplication’, ‘all the same’ come like a label even though his achievements were failure-less. ‘Youth over Flower’, ‘New Journey to the West’ and ‘Three Meals A Day’ has been making Na Youngsuk’s showtime every Friday night for each season but there was always criticism that says it’s “tiresome”.

Only 1 month after tvN ‘Three Meals A Day Gochang’, Na Youngsuk’s ‘Three meals A Day - Fishing Village Season 3’ is coming back. Maybe he is conscious about the public criticism. PD Na brought up the new faces Eric and Yoon Kyunsang with ‘tvN staple’ Lee Seojin will be joining as well, and it draws attention. Could ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ put those criticism about ‘being nothing new’ to sleep?

PD Na knows more than anyone about the criticisms going around. He did interviews with media that he has worries about repeated formats and mentioned he is looking for new things. The way he is trying to overcome the limitation is with the new-faces. In ‘Three Meals A Day Gochang’ which was practically 5th season of ‘Three Meals A Day’ he put Yoo Haejin, Cha Seungwon, Son Hojoon and new face Nam Joohyuk. In ‘Journey to the West 2’, he replaced Lee Seung-gi who left to join the mandatory military service with actor Ahn Jae-hyun.

The result was successful. ‘Journey to the West 2’ had a huge impact on television and online, reached 280 million cumulative views in China. ‘Three Meals A Day Gochang’ also started with 10% rating (Neilson) and ended with 9% successfully. Ahn Jaehyun being off the wall, Nam Joohyuk’s mukbang (eating) and daddy-jokes made the show hilarious. It made them an unexpected pair and putting wings on PD Na’s entertainment show with energy.

tumblr_inline_odutlw5w8v1qcufwd_1280.jpg
Lee Seojin is coming back with tvN ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ <Photo = Lee hyung suk Photographer >

New episodes of ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ will have ‘original PD Na’s person’ Lee Seojin and 2 new faces: Shinhwa’s Eric and Yoon Kyunsang. The return of Lee Seojin is joyful, being away from PD Na for a while.  But most of all the expectation for Eric and Yoon Kyunsang who will be the right and left arms for Lee Seojin is great. Eric said previously “I don’t plan to be on any entertainment show other than shows with my group Shinhwa”. Hence, his decision to be on PD Na’s ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ has drawn great attention.

Eric and Lee Seojin combination is also a point to focus on. The relationship between two went back to 12 years ago. The two starred in MBC drama “Fire Bird” which created the famous line “Don’t you smell something burning?”. And they looked delighted to see each other after 12 years on ‘Three Meals A Day Fishing - Village 3’ preview video. The two seem to have some similarities but also have differences, and that instantly drew viewers’ attention. Sometimes touchy, sometimes slacking off, they are very alike and it is expected if they would bring another new bromance history between them.

Something to pay attention to is if Yoon Kyunsang can take over the ‘PD Na’s person’ title over Ahn Jaehyun and Nam Joohyuk. On Doctors’ wrapped-up interview, Yoon Kyunsang showed his enthusiasm saying “I will run right now if PD Na calls me”, before his confirmation to star in ‘Three Meals A Day  Fishing Village 3’. That enthusiasm was shown in preview video and PD Na kept showing attention to Yoon Kyunsang constantly.

Fan reactions are good. They are positive that Yoon Kyunsang will do his cute little younger brother role pretty well. In preview video, Yoon Kyunsang showed his eagerness saying “In the last season, they made a ping-pong table”. Already, Lee Seojin and Eric were enjoying poking fun of the little brother. Eric teased Yoon Kyunsang about making ping-pong table saying“Who’s going to make that among us? You’re going to make it?… but who’s going to play?” On top of that, Lee Seojin made people laugh saying “I like people who work constantly without rest. If you do all the work, we will like you”, being major-lazy.

PD Na’s ‘Three Meals A Day’ rushed through season 6 already. With reliable support Lee Seojin, people you don’t see often on entertainment shows Eric and Yoon Kyunsang, how would their synergy play out?  Whether PD Na’s new card plays out or not, it will be seen in this coming season with the first broadcast on October 14th.

Source: newspim + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Phi said:

MUAHAHAHAHA THAT SWIM OFF IN BULSAE!!!!!!!!! excuse me but I only remember Speedo lol 

I was thinking how awesome would it be if it were during Summer so we can see them trio top less swimming at sea catching fishes, or whatever...

In the subbed teaser, Eric & Seojin already hinting maknae Kyunsang to do the of of the work lolol lazy hyungs!  We know Eric can fish and he can handle cooking so I expect he will do most of the fishing and pitching in for some cooking? :) 

Is there a thread on soompi or it's a new thread for each season so we can post news and stuffs on there too :) 

those cute chubby cheeks in the childhood pic are pinch-able :)  

hahaha that is what I am hoping for... but their area seems to be a remote one... so maybe its too cold to do that?
I feel like the cooking would most likely go to Eric, Lee SeoJin will escape that part of chore as much as he can, though he does do quite a lot just not appreciated cause he grumps and complains a lot...
it would be quite amazing if Yoon KyunSang would actually be good at work and cooking... Lee SeoJin would totally love him.. but I think it would be more funny he is a klutz. like any job he will be would be so clumsy that Lee Seojin needs to step up and grump his way through all the word...

thread? I started one. As I have said this project totally Pumped up my excitement and anticapation.. so i went ahead and start one: 

11 hours ago, Phi said:

2016.09.20 ‘’Three Meals A Day” Lee Seojin with Shinhwa's Eric and Yoon Kyunsang, Would the Old and the New Combination Be Na Youngsuk's Hidden Card?

Eric and Lee Seojin combination is also a point to focus on. The relationship between two went back to 12 years ago. The two starred in MBC drama “Fire Bird” which created the famous line “Don’t you smell something burning?”. And they looked delighted to see each other after 12 years on ‘Three Meals A Day Fishing - Village 3’ preview video. The two seem to have some similarities but also have differences, and that instantly drew viewers’ attention. Sometimes touchy, sometimes slacking off, they are very alike and it is expected if they would bring another new bromance history between them.

Already, Lee Seojin and Eric were enjoying poking fun of the little brother. Eric teased Yoon Kyunsang about making ping-pong table saying“Who’s going to make that among us? You’re going to make it?… but who’s going to play?” On top of that, Lee Seojin made people laugh saying “I like people who work constantly without rest. If you do all the work, we will like you”, being major-lazy.

PD Na’s ‘Three Meals A Day’ rushed through season 6 already. With reliable support Lee Seojin, people you don’t see often on entertainment shows Eric and Yoon Kyunsang, how would their synergy play out?  Whether PD Na’s new card plays out or not, it will be seen in this coming season with the first broadcast on October 14th.

Source: newspim + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

I really am so darn excited with the touchy bits of SeoJin to Eric. wonder if they will re create scenes from Pheonix in this show. 

also wondering if there would be guest like the previous seasons. Last season of Chajumma 3MAD there was none.. they just added a new member...
this season with the change of member, I am so hoping that they can get more guest: Maybe Seo HyunJin or Jung Yumi? or the guys from AOHY?

• Like 2

11 Actor Pairs Who Have Played Couples More Than Once

Thinking about couples that reunite onscreen is like a chicken-and-egg question. Were they cast in more than one drama together because of how good they look together and how great their chemistry is? Or did they develop that chemistry by having worked with each other previously?

Like the chicken-and-egg question, perhaps we will never find out. What’s most important, though, is that we drama fans get to enjoy these awesome couples more than once!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Eric Mun and Jung Yoo Mi

1It’s always exciting to hear of Eric Mun taking on a new drama, but nothing beats finding out that he’s working with a costar from several years ago. Eric Mun and Jung Yoo Mi first collaborated in “Que Sera Sera” in 2007, and then reunited in “Discovery of Love” in 2014. Needless to say, their chemistry improved by leaps and bounds by the time “Discovery of Love” aired.

What’s most interesting, however, is the fact that there are more similarities between the two productions than one would expect. Short of spoiling it, both dramas featured honesty in love as a theme, and had interestingly artistic filmography.

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

@willenette, thanks for sharing the article. If Wolf wasn't canceled because of the car stunt, Eric & Han Jimin would be in that too :) 

21 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

hahaha that is what I am hoping for... but their area seems to be a remote one... so maybe its too cold to do that?
I feel like the cooking would most likely go to Eric, Lee SeoJin will escape that part of chore as much as he can, though he does do quite a lot just not appreciated cause he grumps and complains a lot...
it would be quite amazing if Yoon KyunSang would actually be good at work and cooking... Lee SeoJin would totally love him.. but I think it would be more funny he is a klutz. like any job he will be would be so clumsy that Lee Seojin needs to step up and grump his way through all the word...

thread? I started one. As I have said this project totally Pumped up my excitement and anticapation.. so i went ahead and start one: 

I really am so darn excited with the touchy bits of SeoJin to Eric. wonder if they will re create scenes from Pheonix in this show. 

also wondering if there would be guest like the previous seasons. Last season of Chajumma 3MAD there was none.. they just added a new member...
this season with the change of member, I am so hoping that they can get more guest: Maybe Seo HyunJin or Jung Yumi? or the guys from AOHY?

wooooaaa daebak!  You made a thread for the new season.   You really wasn't kidding when you said you're so pumped with this casting news :)   Thanks so much chingu!

I'll post updates on there too. :)  If I'm not mistaken with google translate, there's article saying we'll see Lee Seojin's tsundree side this season.  That's probably the "he does do quite a lot just not appreciated cause he grumps and complains a lot..."  part.  Aside from fishing, if Eric is in charge of cooking, I think he can handle that.   I thought they will have Kyunsang to be in charge of cooking but if not, probably other things around their base.

Jung Yumi said before she never likes to be on variety show, so I don't think she'll go on there.  Hyunjin is busy with filming for her new drama, probably won't be able to take off for 3 days.  Lee Hyori is happily married and she has no plan to comeback to the biz but it would be so perfect if she guests.  I can't wait to see who'll be their first guest.  Do they have female guest before on this show?

With the 2 new cast (and may be a bit of a new concept?), may be they'll do a presscon for this season. *fingers crossed* :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phi said:

@willenette, thanks for sharing the article. If Wolf wasn't canceled because of the car stunt, Eric & Han Jimin would be in that too :) 

wooooaaa daebak!  You made a thread for the new season.   You really wasn't kidding when you said you're so pumped with this casting news :)   Thanks so much chingu!

I'll post updates on there too. :)  If I'm not mistaken with google translate, there's article saying we'll see Lee Seojin's tsundree side this season.  That's probably the "he does do quite a lot just not appreciated cause he grumps and complains a lot..."  part.  Aside from fishing, if Eric is in charge of cooking, I think he can handle that.   I thought they will have Kyunsang to be in charge of cooking but if not, probably other things around their base.

Jung Yumi said before she never likes to be on variety show, so I don't think she'll go on there.  Hyunjin is busy with filming for her new drama, probably won't be able to take off for 3 days.  Lee Hyori is happily married and she has no plan to comeback to the biz but it would be so perfect if she guests.  I can't wait to see who'll be their first guest.  Do they have female guest before on this show?

With the 2 new cast (and may be a bit of a new concept?), may be they'll do a presscon for this season. *fingers crossed* :)

I love Lee SeoJin ever since he started projects with Na PD, its the case where in I like his variety persona more than his dramas and projects from before..  I follow and watch all 3 meals, and grandpas over flowers shows because of him and Na PD... then when news came that Eric, whom i just love to bits and pieces, was gonna be part of the new 3MAD.. it is a whole new level of awesomeness...

So excited and pumped up is probably an understatement. I think the first thing I did was visit the thread I started before for Three Meal A Day. and I think since is a different place and different members, I decided to start a new thread... and now spazzing and stalking news everywhere... hahahaha..

Eric will probably do the cooking, though I dont know about YKS. though usually LSJ does the baking. I think the fishing is more of the issue since they are at sea and Na PD made LSJ get boat driving license.

They do get female guests it was mostly potential love line for the 2 members. Teacyeon had Go Ara in season 1 and Park Shinhye 2, and for Lee Seojin he had Choi Jiwoo for both seasons.

Opps, it totally escaped my mind that SHJ has a new drama (which I am excited about). ah sad that JYM doesnt like variety shows, but I there are some people that totally is good at variety shows and some that dont. Lee Hyori is perfect for this show, but she will definitely not be in the show because she and LSJ were rumored to be an item way way way before. 

They do get presscon. and i think for this season. it is a must with Eric and Yoon KyunSang on board this time... its always interesting to get BTS, or sort of preview on what to expect for 3MAD...

anyway here is the official 3MAD - fishing village season 3 site http://program.interest.me/tvn/3bobfisherman/1/Vod/List?rcnt=1

• Like 2

Since the first time 3MAD with Lee Seo Jiin-Eric-Kyng Sang was announced, media keep their eyes on them. Just like today, the news about them having first day shooting was at the top ten of most viewers read. There are 2 articles about them place at 3rd and 8th of most viewed articles until now.

According to Na PD, uri oppa will do fishing and cooking and most works but Lee Seo Jin will drive the ship. Means, Eric will back to his Shinhwa bari era as maid.....kkkk Well, I don't think it's too difficult for him since he had experiences in Shinhwa Broadcast as maid....hahaha... I just hope he can enjoy filming with his hyung and new dongsaeng and just like Phuket trip everyone having fun. And please no injury.

• Like 3

Good luck on your first recording, stay warm. Hoping for great weather and hope they catch lot of fishes! :lol:

It's funny Hyunjn's drama also has their filming started today :) 

2016.09.23 THREE MEALS A DAY, “FIRST RECORDING FOR LEE SEO JIN-SHINHWA’S ERIC-YOON KYUN SANG TODAY… YET TO DECIDE ON GUESTS”

tumblr_inline_odyh8jI8Eu1qcufwd_500.jpg

The first recording of tvN’s ‘3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village edition’ is currently taking place.

According to an official response from the 3 Meals A Day team, “Lee Seo Jin, Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang are currently in the midst of the first filming session on Deukryang-do, Goheung, Jeollanam-do.”

With regards to special guests, “The first recording is taking place with only the new members. We are not clear on whether there are any special guests. Even if there are, you’ll be able to find out from the actual broadcast. At this point, we can’t know for sure.”

The first recording is currently ongoing with the cast and crew, including PD Na Young Suk. This time round, Lee Seo Jin leaves behind his life in Jeongsun, Gangwon-do for island life. Here, he will take on the role of mat-hyung (eldest brother) to Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang, and anticipation is building for their chemistry, as well as the possible special guests given their impressive personal connections.

The first episode of 3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village edition Season 3 will air on 14 October at 9.15pm (KST).

Source: Sports Donga
Translation: Absolutshinhwa

• Like 1

"fishing, cooking AND everything else" muahahaha looks like PD Na going to slave Eric out for this season!  This will be fun.  grump Seojin will just pilot the boat then what maknae YKS be doing? Gosh give it to me already!!  :) 

2016.09.23 PD NA YOUNG SUK: “LEE SEO JIN COOKING? MORE LIKELY THAT ERIC WILL BE DOING THE FISHING, COOKING, AND EVERYTHING ELSE”

tumblr_inline_odyhf0qaYd1qcufwd_500.png

3 Meals A Day’ viewers would have all imagined at least once, the image of Lee Seo Jin crossing the seas to an island. Or the idea of the Jeongsun family and the Fishing Village family swopping places. PD Na Young Suk has turned those images into reality with Season 3 of tvN’s ‘3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village edition’.

It’s already a fresh idea to have Lee Seo Jin start life in a fishing village, but the new cast members are also catching attention – in particular Shinhwa’s Eric, who has never appeared on a variety show without his fellow group members, and is now making his solo variety debut as a regular cast member. While he has previously appeared on jTBC’s ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’, when he appears on programmes without the other members, he becomes taciturn. Yet it is Lee Seo Jin – his co-star in the 2004 drama ‘Bulsae (Phoenix)’ – who was the key in making him decide to join 3 Meals A Day.

In an interview with OSEN, Na PD shared the story behind Eric’s casting. “Eric hasn’t done a variety show on his own before. He’s very shy around strangers, and variety isn’t his cup of tea. He said he hasn’t done anything like this before. I thought, Eric has been known to be a fishing enthusiast, and it’ll be good to have him appear on Season 3 of the fishing village edition. But when I told him that his partner would be Lee Seo Jin, he said “I like Seojinnie-hyung and he’s someone I get along with, I think I’ll be able to do it.” ”

The news of Eric joining the show was a surprise to many. And it brings to mind fisherman Yoo Hae Jin who undertook the responsibility of providing food supplies. And Lee Seo Jin – who developed a certain level of cooking ability in Jeongsun – taking the role of ‘Chajumma’ Cha Seung Won. But Na PD has quite a different idea. As expected, he doesn’t have an ounce of faith in Lee Seo Jin, and thinks that he would stick with his usual ways.

When asked whether it would be a case where Lee Seo Jin taking care of cooking and Eric doing the fishing, Na PD said no. “The case would be Eric doing everything. Lee Seo Jin would be ordering people around. Eric has been living on his own for a long time so it seems like he cooks quite well. He said he usually cooks for himself at home too. In the end, whether it’s cooking or fishing, Eric will have to do a lot. Lee Seo Jin would just pilot the boat”, Na PD quipped.

tumblr_inline_odyhfadkr21qcufwd_500.jpg

So the story will be spiced up with a different cast, a different place, and a change of domain. When familiarity sets in, Na PD sets the wheels of change in motion, and we look forward to see what kind of fun Season 3 will bring with new characters and a new location.

The first episode will be aired on 14 October.

Source: OSEN via Naver
translation: Absolutshinhwa

• Like 2

2016.09.23 ALREADY EXCITED… 3 NEW THINGS TO WATCH OUT FOR ON “THREE MEALS A DAY - FISHING VILLAGE SEASON 3″

tumblr_inline_odyho8sEGP1qcufwd_500.jpg

Having introduced viewers to Manjaetopia, tvN is now heading to Deukryang-do in Goheung County, South Jeolla Province for Season 3 of ‘3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village’.

The cast and crew departed Nokdong Port on 23 September to head to Deukryang-do for the first filming session of Season 3 and is expected to stay there over the next 3 days and 2 nights.

▲ The advance of the grouch – the return of Lee Seo Jin

The grouchy Lee Seo Jin is back – he who grumbled his way through ‘3 Meals A Day – Jeongseon edition’ yet managed to focus on his cooking duties. Through the ‘Over Flowers’ series and the ‘3 Meals A Day’ series, Lee Seo Jin and PD Na Young Suk have been demonstrating their exceptional chemistry.

Like how Cha Seung Won, Yoo Hae Jin and Son Ho Joon – who had led the previous seasons of ‘3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ – had left the fishing village to create new memories in Gochang, Lee Seo Jin is also leaving Jeongsun for Deukryangdo.

For the new season, Lee Seo Jin worked on getting an operating licence for small vessels. It’s the first time in 3MAD history that a cast member will be piloting the boat. According to the production team, “It will be something to watch out for, with Lee Seo Jin working for his small vessel operating licence and personally piloting the boat to head out to the seas.”

▲ Come on in, Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang – ‘3 Meals A Day’ is your first time isn’t it?

Through tvN’s ‘Another Oh Hae Young’ and SBS’s ‘Doctors’, Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang both had a great first half of the year, and are now topping that off as the new members of the fishing village edition of 3 Meals A Day. Together with Lee Seo Jin, they will form a new fishing village brotherhood.

In the preview clip released last week, Lee Seo Jin couldn’t hid his delight at seeing his fellow ‘Phoenix’ co-star Eric, heightening anticipation for their perfect brotherly chemistry. Moreover, Eric has also shown glimpses of his charm through some of his earlier variety appearances, and viewers are even more glad to have him join the cast.

Anticipation is also building for Yoon Kyun Sang, who has caught PD Na Young Suk’s eye as a prospective rising variety star. Having left a deep impression with his roles in dramas such as ‘Pinocchio’, ‘Six Flying Dragons’ and ‘Doctors’, Yoon Kyun Sang hasn’t really made many variety appearances. Viewers are looking forward to seeing what type of charm he will show as the new maknae.

▲ Shinan Manjaedo → Goheung Deukryangdo

The new season has found its way to Deukryangdo in Goheung County, South Jeolla Province. Compared to Manjaedo in Shinan County, Deukryangdo’s accessibility is much better. The island is located between Goheung and Boseong, and is twice as big as Manjaedo at 1.35 square kilometres. The island was also the filming location for the movie ‘Pure Love (Unforgettable)’ starring Do Kyung Soo and Kim So Hyun, and boasts of exceptional scenery.

The production team hopes that “viewers will look forward to the charms of the island with its abundant supply of seafood and beautiful scenery.”

The new season of ‘3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ will air its first episode on 14 October at 9.15pm (KST).

Source: Xportsnews via Naver
Translation: Absolutshinhwa

• Like 2

13 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

I love Lee SeoJin ever since he started projects with Na PD, its the case where in I like his variety persona more than his dramas and projects from before..  I follow and watch all 3 meals, and grandpas over flowers shows because of him and Na PD... then when news came that Eric, whom i just love to bits and pieces, was gonna be part of the new 3MAD.. it is a whole new level of awesomeness...

So excited and pumped up is probably an understatement. I think the first thing I did was visit the thread I started before for Three Meal A Day. and I think since is a different place and different members, I decided to start a new thread... and now spazzing and stalking news everywhere... hahahaha..

Eric will probably do the cooking, though I dont know about YKS. though usually LSJ does the baking. I think the fishing is more of the issue since they are at sea and Na PD made LSJ get boat driving license.

They do get female guests it was mostly potential love line for the 2 members. Teacyeon had Go Ara in season 1 and Park Shinhye 2, and for Lee Seojin he had Choi Jiwoo for both seasons.

Opps, it totally escaped my mind that SHJ has a new drama (which I am excited about). ah sad that JYM doesnt like variety shows, but I there are some people that totally is good at variety shows and some that dont. Lee Hyori is perfect for this show, but she will definitely not be in the show because she and LSJ were rumored to be an item way way way before. 

They do get presscon. and i think for this season. it is a must with Eric and Yoon KyunSang on board this time... its always interesting to get BTS, or sort of preview on what to expect for 3MAD...

anyway here is the official 3MAD - fishing village season 3 site http://program.interest.me/tvn/3bobfisherman/1/Vod/List?rcnt=1

then I should really thank Eric for accepting 3 Meals A Day love call for you to make a comeback to soompi & spazing & surfing AGAIN! hahaha

wooo I'm totally clueless about Hyori & LSJ had dating rumor before.  Then it's impossible, and she's enjoying her marriage life than making a comeback to showbiz.

Personally I kinda wish for a female guest to balance out the 3 guys.  Though, if they tend to swing in love lines (not really surprised though) with female guest, it would be a bit awkward if it's on Eric cuz he just came off a dating speculation from Oh Hae Young Again.

Thanks for the official tvn link for the new season. I found their twitter account but there stop updating for a long time.  I hope to see more teaser videos and photos in the up coming days, now that they start filming. :) 

Looking forward to the presscon too :lol:

7 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

Since the first time 3MAD with Lee Seo Jiin-Eric-Kyng Sang was announced, media keep their eyes on them. Just like today, the news about them having first day shooting was at the top ten of most viewers read. There are 2 articles about them place at 3rd and 8th of most viewed articles until now.

According to Na PD, uri oppa will do fishing and cooking and most works but Lee Seo Jin will drive the ship. Means, Eric will back to his Shinhwa bari era as maid.....kkkk Well, I don't think it's too difficult for him since he had experiences in Shinhwa Broadcast as maid....hahaha... I just hope he can enjoy filming with his hyung and new dongsaeng and just like Phuket trip everyone having fun. And please no injury.

I'm glad the interest from the public is there.  I just hope it doesn't become a big burden to them. 

ShinhwaBari Eric, he took that job in stride hahaha he even said he might just as well keep the bari orange jump suit and wear it when he comes to film Shinhwa Broadcast hahaha

In Shinhwa Broadcast, Eric's & Andy's dish often rated high by the Mothers so I'm confident he can handle the cooking part. Though he was replicating those dishes on Shinbang compare to having to come up with dishes/meals on his own for 3MAD with whatever the food sources they find, so we'll see!  I hope he did lot of research for recipes before leaving for Deukryang today :lol:

I hope they won't fall sick with the cold weather approaching, especially Eric cuz there's also preparation for Shinhwa comeback still to be done.

btw, don't forget to share your post on 3 Meals A Day thread :)  I added the link to my siggie :) 

Introducing ShinBari!

tumblr_mln4qnrMYo1qdxrpuo3_250.gif   tumblr_mln4qnrMYo1qdxrpuo6_250.gif

tumblr_mln4qnrMYo1qdxrpuo7_250.gif   tumblr_mln4qnrMYo1qdxrpuo8_250.gif

cr: song-minguk

• Like 3

Lee Seo Jin And Eric Divide Up Their Tasks (Not Really) On “Three Meals A Day”

Lee Seo Jin And Eric Divide Up Their Tasks (Not Really) On “Three Meals A Day”

With the new season of “Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village Edition” coming up soon, producing director (PD) Na Young Suk sat down for an interview to talk about the new cast and how they approached the new season.

Lee Seo Jin, Shinhwa’s Eric, and Yoon Kyun Sang have all been confirmed to appear in the new season. Lee Seo Jin was a favorite from a past season but this was Eric’s first time as an official member of a variety show without his group members.

“Eric hasn’t done variety by himself before,” Na Young Suk said. “He was shy at first. But we cast him because he is well-known for enjoying fishing regularly. He was happy once he knew Lee Seo Jin was appearing, because they had been friendly in the past.” (Eric and Lee Seo Jin appeared together in the drama “Phoenix” twelve years ago.)

The interviewer asked if viewers could expect to see the combination of Lee Seo Jin’s cooking and Eric’s fishing skills. “No,” Na Young Suk said. “Eric does all of it. Even if you told Lee Seo Jin to do it, what would he do? Eric has lived alone a long time so he’s pretty good at making food. Probably you’ll see Eric doing all the fishing and cooking from now on.”

He added, “Lee Seo Jin drives the boat.”

The first episode of the Fishing Village edition will air on October 14.

Source (1

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/23/lee-seo-jin-eric-divide-tasks-not-really-three-meals-day/
  • Like 3

I was hoping Yoon Kyunsang and BAM!!! hahaha

handsome Mr. Dimple!
cutie Eric, who is the maknae here?  Hard to believe he's 37 year old XD (38 by Korean age)
Kyunsang, such great smile.

OCT.14th, please come quick!

• Like 2

"My son-in-law" Mother Oh is so cute! hahaha  I hope she'll tune in and watch her son-in-law :) 

2016.09.25 Yoon Kyunsang’s IG: A photo with the hyungs + “Oh Hae Young Again” Actress Kim Mee Kyung’s comment

http://68.media.tumblr.com/fd0507614167e8f5416810ec2a1ffeec/tumblr_oe2a60QVe01qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Yun Kyunsang:

A photo with the hyungs!
Oct.14 we’re coming.. dun dun!
#ThreeMealsADay #LeeSeoJin #MunJungHyuk #YunKyunSang

kim_mee_kyung (she played Hae Young’s Mother in “Oh Hae Young Again”):

Aww!  My son-in-law!

Source: Yun Kyunsang IG  + Translation: EricMun.tumblr

http://68.media.tumblr.com/2077c421d6ef757847c40fa14e5daecb/tumblr_inline_oe2a05a72z1qcufwd_1280.jpg

• Like 1

Yoon Kyun Sang Poses With Eric And Lee Seo Jin On “Three Meals A Day” Set

Yoon Kyun Sang Poses With Eric And Lee Seo Jin On “Three Meals A Day” Set

Actor Yoon Kyun Sang has revealed a shot from the set of the upcoming season of tvN’s “Three Meals a Day.”

The actor posted a photo with his fellow cast members on his Instagram on September 25. In the image, the cast maknae winks and smiles at the camera as he stands between Eric and Lee Seo Jin.

The three look cheerful and relaxed as they pose together, with Eric resting his head and hands on Yoon Kyun Sang’s shoulder.

On the caption, Yoon Kyung Sang says, “One cut with my hyungs! They’re coming on October 14. Da-dun!”

Meanwhile, the new fishing village season of “Three Meals a Day” is set on an island in the South Jeolla Province and premieres on October 14.

Source (1)

*** ERIC is so freakin adorable
*** and Kim Mikyung (I love ger) calling him son-in-law is just about as awesome as this picture...

• Like 1