190702 Shinhwa’s Minwoo Says He Wants to Get Married Next After Eric

On the July 1 broadcast of JTBC’s ’Please Take Care of My Refrigerator’, the star chefs of the show explored Shinhwa member Minwoo’s refrigerator, after working with fellow member Junjin’s last week.

During the broadcast, MC Kim Sung Joo mentioned, “Eric was the first member to get married in Shinhwa. How do you feel when you see Eric, married?

Both Minwoo and Junjin chimed, “We’re envious,” and Junjin added, “When we lived together in dorms, we talked about something like this once. After we all get married, if we end up having 6 sons, even if they’re not exactly the same age we should make Shinhwa Junior.

Next, to the question, “The member who will get married next after Eric?” both Minwoo and Junjin chose themselves. Here, Minwoo shared, “My brother is 12 years older than me, and my oldest niece/nephew gave birth to a son, so I’m now a grandfather. When I saw that the little niece/nephew I used to adore so much had a child, I felt strange. It made me feel like it’s starting to become too late.

Smiling goofily, Minwoo said to the camera, “If there’s anyone out there who’s interested in me… I’m looking for a good partner.” Check out the clip from this week’s ‘Please Take Care of My Refrigerator’!

Source: allkpop

190628 #4WheeledRestaurant - Bokvengers Successful Conclusion for the 2 weeks of Business in The US (Shinhwa’s Eric & Minwoo)

Bok’s Food from ‘4 Wheeled Restaurants 3’ finished the big run of 2 weeks with the one day revenue of USD $2,286 achievement.

In the last episode of tvN ‘4 Wheeled Restaurants 3’ broadcasted on June 27th, Bokvengers (Lee Yeon-bok, Eric, Lee Min-woo, Heo Kyung-hwan, John Park) continued their business at Fort Mason, the 11th and the final spot.

On this day, Bok’s Food offered Jajangmyeon, Jjam ppong, Tangsuyuk as their last menu and the business was buzzing due to the explosive popularity of Jajang, Jjamppong, Jjamjamyeon and Tangsuyuk. Even at sunset, the orders did not stop coming in.

Eric was in charge of sorting out the orders and reciting the order slips in detail as well as delivering the food to customers by calling out the order numbers.

Soon, a crisis happened. There was one Jjamppong still not picked up by the customer. Subsequently, Lee Yeon-bok worried about the un-served Jjamppong and asked “Why this Jjamppong is still here? It may get cold.” and Eric answered, “The customer has not come yet.”  Eric and Heo Kyung-hwan tried to find customer number 59 numerous times but they couldn’t. As the customer did not appear even after repeated call out, food was delivered for the next numbers and Eric anxiously called out for customer number 59.

Seeing Eric shouting out the order numbers continuously, Lee Yeon-bok worried about Eric by saying “Eric may loose his voice today.”  As Eric tried to call out for customer number 59 once again, Heo Kyung-hwan asked, “Hyung is not angry, right?” Min-woo brought a laughter as he said “He is not angry but this is the first time to see Eric shouted this much since his debut.” In response, Heo Kyung-hwan laughed and said, “He was not quiet hyung. Members (Shinhwa) may get surprised after seeing him.

About 10 minutes later, customer number 59 came to receive their Jjamppong order after going to another food truck. Eric finally gave a sigh of relief.

In the episode, customers gave many compliments on the noodle textures with comments like “It is chewy and delicious”, “It is good as it is not mushy like instant noodles”… after having Jjajangmyeon, Jjamppong etc. It turned out that Bok’s Food used egg noodles. Lee Yeon-bok revealed, “It is hard to buy the noodles we used in Korea in America, so we used egg noodle that is used a lot in Hong Kong for making fried noodle.” He also explained in the interview with the production team, “The noodles are thick and texture is nice as they are winding even after boiling.

image image

The customers queued without end for 2 hours before the opening. They began running out of ingredients like onion and noodles.  There was no choice other than calling for the sales to stop. Bok’s Food thought over deeply to find way to achieve their last mission of ‘raising the highest ever sales.’ Lee Yeon-bok, who felt sorry to end like that, suggested, “How about selling only Jjajang by buying only onion and noodles?” This was because there was no much time to prepare all other menu.

Lee Yeon-bok ordered Eric and Heo Kyung-hwan to buy onion and noodles. Eric and Heo Kyung-hwan, who were on their way driving to a mart, expressed their optimism, “It seems that there are many more today than when we were in LA. Let’s sell all.” Meanwhile, even the event officials joined in to support the sale preparation of Bok’s Food.

Eric and Heo Kyung-hwan returned again. While the standby customers were watching over, they prepared the ingredient again. John Park impressed, “This is not a joke,” and Eric replied “This is crazy. I feel like I became a machine,” as he quickly preparing the ingredients.  As the seafood that normally go into Jjamppong was used with Jjajang sauce, the upgraded seafood Jjajang was born. The result was a big success. Customers gave good comments like “The more I eat the more delicious it gets”, “This is more delicious than the ones in food court.

With about 25 minutes left, there was a customer watching over the kitchen intently. Then he started talking to Eric and Lee Yeon-bok and Lee Yeon-bok told John Park, “Don’t take money from this person."  That person was Diego from the seafood store where Lee Yeon-bok, Eric and Lee Min-woo went to buy seafood for their seafood fried rice. The three people, who appreciated Diego’s kindness, could not hide their delight upon seeing Diego’s appearance.

In no time, it became 9PM, 3 hours and 30  minutes had passed since the opening of sale. They managed to deliver food to the last customer. Bok’s Food felt proud as they were watching over the customers eating the food deliciously, and Lee Yeon-bok expressed his emotion, “Something is lacking

In response to the question from the production team asking about thoughts after finishing the sales, Lee Yeon-bok shared, “It left a regret like ‘if we could had prepared more ingredients beforehand’”, and Lee Min-woo, who joined late, said, “It ended around the time I got used to this, so I feel even more sad.

Only matter left was whether the sales exceeded USD$3,000 even though they managed to sell out. John Park, the general manager, felt nervous as he said, “I can not estimate. But I think it may be close to USD$2,000.” The result was USD$2,286, around 2.65 million Korean wons and the last eat-quest was accomplished as they achieved the highest sales. Bokvengers could not hide their joy even though they showed regret for the one hour they could not sell due to the shortage of ingredients. As the result, they were able to double the donation amount which was twice of the profit and accomplished 8 out of 10 eat-missions.

Sources: IS Plus, Herald
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1

190704 Shinhwa’s Eric Official & Heo Kyung-hwan Updates:

Official Eric:

I don’t like the potato hotdog. 4 Wheeled Restaurant USA last broadcast

From the last sales of Bok’s Food to the scene of vlive cooking broadcast that made Eric scream! 4 Wheeled Restaurant!

Let’s stay together until the end. :heart:

Heo Kyung-hwan:

#4WheeledRestaurantUSA #The last episode #missing #U.S.A. #LA #SanFrancisco #FoodTruck #LeeYeonBok #Eric #LeeMinwoo #JohnPark #HeoKyungHwan

Thank you to the local people who enjoyed your meal. Most of all, thank you to the directors, writers and local guides for filming in a hidden place on a hot day.

#I learn a lot #Don’t forget it #I love baby #I’m a professional fryer!!!

tumblr_pu6yta25091qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Source: Official Eric, heodak81

I wish Top Media could do better with their photos.  Most of the times it's grainy and LQ.  In this days and ages, there should be no reason for LQ photos for official photos...

tumblr_pu6yta25091qckmvno3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pu6yta25091qckmvno2_1280.jpg

He does cook often as we see how often he's spotted at the Emart near his home :)

190703 Shinnhwa’s Eric Spotted at Emart (AGAIN)

To cheer up Shinchangs, I’ll share a photo of handsome E-CEO whom I met at E-mart. I cut myself out of the photo ㅋㅋㅋ
I met our oppa while buying mackerel
Good oppa who greeted my mom
Thank you for letting me to take photo with the voice of an ant! (t/n: a Korean expression that Eric spoke in low tone)
I’m sad I couldn’t tell him that I’m a Shinhwa Changjo because I was so nervous.

tumblr_pu3dxeMUxD1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Source: wanibyul
Translation: eric_munleader for EricMun.tumblr

190705 Shinhwa’s Jun Jin Talks About Marriage And Responds To Malicious Comments + Mention of Eric and Hyemi

On the July 5 episode of JTBC’s “Night of Hate Comments,” Shinhwa’s Jun Jin and Kim Seung Hyun appeared as guests.

During the show, Jun Jin responded to comments like, “I am sensing an old man’s vibe from him. You can’t fool time. But I wonder if this is really supposed to be appealing.” Jun Jin responded, “Well, it’s true that I’ve aged” and added, “I think you should think of your age as having its own appeal. Because of my genes, I have a drooping eye. I’ve had Ptosis surgery and I might have to do it again in 7 years.”

Jun Jin also mentioned Shinhwa’s infamous nude photoshoot and said, “Our fans really liked it. Now that we’re older, there are of course times that we’re embarrassed about it. Fans bring us that album to get it signed. It’s not a skeleton in our closet or anything. There are times when you feel a sense of shame at the person you were before. I think that photo was something that could both bring me up and bring me down.

Jun Jin coolly acknowledged almost every hate comment he read, including “You work too hard to look cool” (he responded, “Isn’t that a celebrity’s job? It’s true”) and “I hate you” (he responded, “Okay. I’ll work to make you like me”). However, he was not able to acknowledge a comment that said, “He’s moving backwards rather than forwards.” (This is a play on Jun Jin’s name, which can also mean “forward movement” in Korean.) Jun Jin responded, “I hesitated for a long time about going on solo promotions, but I’m doing that now. So I can’t acknowledge this comment.” He said about the other comments, “I think you have to acknowledge things that are true.

Jun Jin also talked about Eric, who was the first Shinhwa member to get married. He said, “I am jealous of Eric. His wife personally makes him samgyetang (chicken soup with ginseng) when we have concerts or rehearsals. She also writes him letters. (Note: in the actual video clip, Junjin actually said Hyemi sent food for Shinhwa members too, not just Eric)

He added, “I don’t think it’s good if I wait too long to get married. I want to be the second person in Shinhwa to get married. I need to be the second or third person to get married in order to receive sincere congratulations.

He continued, “In the past, our fans would half-jokingly say, ‘You can’t get married.’ They were half-serious, though. But our members would respond, ‘So are only you guys allowed to get married?’ and we joked about it. We say everything we want to say now and our fans like us better for it.

Source (1) (2) (3) (4) via Soompi

190706 Shinhwa Eric Spotted in Seongsu-dong

Clon’s Kang Won-rae and Shinhwa’s member Eric went to “Seoul Matjip” (restaurant’s name) :heart:  Both of them came here to eat and ran into each other at our store. :lol:  Actually, both of them are regular customers at our restaurant. Thank you for asking me to take a photo first, and thanks for coming on a hot day. :heart:  #Seongsu-dong

(omit unrelated)

Source: ttukdomark_seoulmatzip
Translation: eric_munleader for EricMun.tumblr

Here was Eric spotted at the same restaurant in early May. Food must be good there ^^

Source: ttukdomark_seoulmatzip

190614 Shinhwa’s Eric and Hyemi Spotted at Emart

They’re so lovey dovey and freaking adorable!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

They were holding hands as they entered the mart, let go of each other's hand then auto-connect as their hands touched each other after they passed through that small divider.  So sweet!  Love that Eric was the one holding the basket instead of her.... It's sweet that they do housework like grocery shopping TOGETHER instead of "it's the wife's job", you know.

Source: 大喜子

Love the PD appreciates the nice qualities of introverts!  PD also cast DyDy to make another combi after RicMin with 4 Wheeled Restaurant.  I can't wait for the show to start!!  (Though I really hope to hear his drama casting soon too.  From Perfume to QSS, why it takes so long....)

btw, the presscon for this show will be this Thursday.  YES!!!

190704 PD Kim Dong-ho of ‘The Barber of Seville’: Shinhwa’s Eric Was Cast Because I Liked His Dignified and Serious Side

The-Barber-of-Seville.jpg

Carmona, an unfamiliar Spanish city perches atop a hill, is a small city about an hour bus ride from Sevilla. The city is not very well-known to the extent that the reviews for this city are rarely ‘found’ on famous Europe travel communities or even in domestic portal sites. However, the place is the best ‘hidden gem’ for natural scenery and unique Spanish romance.

A group of Korean celebrities visited Carmona, where Asians are rarely seen, let alone Koreans. To be more precise, they set up and ran a barbershop and hair salon in Carmona. It’ll show the story of East meets West and vibrant stories from the local people through ‘The Barber of Seville’, a variety show with the name taken from the opera of the same name. We met with Kim Dong-ho, the PD in charge of production to listen to the behind-the-scene stories before its first broadcast on MBC Every1 on July 11th.

Everything began with one video. While I was looking for materials, I saw a video of Lee Nam-yeol, the barber, by coincidence. It was interesting and charming. Then I thought, ‘It would be good if we can do something with our country’s haircut skills in overseas.” When I gave the suggestion and he found it interesting. I heard this later, it was said that he got a passport right after the first meeting. So that was how it began” (laugh)

So, why was it Spain out of so many travel destinations? And why did it have to be Carmona?

First of all, I thought the show title should be impactful so I decided it to be ‘The Barber of Seville.’ I browsed through many places in Seville, but I excluded the popular and famous places. The first priority was on the small towns with population of 20,000 - 30,000 people, low popularity among Koreans, and has beautiful scenery. Carmona is really beautiful. I heard ‘Game of Thrones’ was also filmed here.

4baa7257721f2225c001fedd927f7630a4e108c8

The filming for ‘The Barber of Seville’ on location took 11 days from the end of May to early June. With Mr. Lee Nam-yeol as the main, Eric and Andy from Shinhwa, actress Lee Min-jung, Jung Chae-yeon of DIA and actor Kim Kwang-kyu joined the trip as the fixed members. There is no professional entertainers but the combination of Shinhwa, which has been reliable in entertainment programs, is eye-catching.

Eric was cast because I liked his dignified and serious side. He rejected it at first but we successfully cast him after a number of tries. It seemed that he has the admiration and respect towards the veteran barber who has worked in the field for a long time. I tried to persuade him while showing him the master barber’s video and I think Eric saw his authenticity. Shinhwa has a good entertainment chemistry especially with the members right? Previously, there was a combination of Eric and Minwoo but this may be the first time with Andy. I cast him too as I thought, ‘It would be good if they do it together.’

df11b1b5-d461-48a2-98b7-800c87970519.jpg

(omit the unrelated)

The MBC Every1 show, ‘The Barber of Seville’, where the master barber with 53 years of career and a best hair designer from Korea spent time in Spanish barbershop with a celebrity’s crew, will meet the viewers on July 11th at 10:10PM (KST) every Thursday night.

Source: Sports DongA

• Like 1

190627 [Top Media] RECAP #4WheeledRestaurant-USA EP.11 - Shinhwa’s Eric:
The Passionate and The Dinning Hall’s Maknae, Who Was Versatile Until The End

beaa71365468f84b402985f49a72990dea3b891d

Hi there, orange princesses!
This is post manager :)

Everyone did not miss the live broadcast
yesterday right?

I believe everyone did it!
Now let’s go check on yesterday Eric with post manager!

Oh, for your information! This is secret but!
Today is full course! (whisper whisper)
It will begin now for real!

3841926b6d16d03ae216f39c80640e901869888e

As it was the last sale
Jjamjamyeon and Tangsuyuk
became the endgame menu

a27787129142c017630aa5705062addbd2162839

As usual,
Bok’s Food’s popularity continues

118c54f3224299577232c5b54af793f91a47489e

Arranging order slips is the perfection it self

8d681ffe3b5149dddfb661988b6ea786d088338b2099e1bb51bc4f63801161d71b3910bdc8b1b526ce56e84aa7098c0f31228e51dd266f47cbe7728d

Eric shouted out as if his voice was getting exhausted ㅠ

af7c3b37b7d1fe510e458815dc5c6a9d221d7996

The heart of orange princesses are
the same as the master’s heart ㅠㅠ
No, please keep your voice.. Eric’s voice is precious…

6bfb67fc25b3e82c9961fff62225cf72461189e9

Eric’s voice was getting louder
As there was a customer who did not pick up the ordered food

cb5653bb48e7b1fb4d5ffcf5fcfe3375d214f16f

It is a new fact to know that Eric can shout out loud…!
Be aware that he was not angry

5db5a84ced9506c8a5d3762c4da1ff76a132e75a

Even though the ingredients were all used up
Bok’s Food felt it was too early to finish the sale like this
So they decided to buy more ingredients and continued the sale!

e22d585b95d1ebfbb40151dcf5dff5077c985b09KakaoTalk_20190628_114435452_17.jpg?type

There was a reason for being called the finisher

KakaoTalk_20190628_114435452_19.jpg?type

67d2313002e445e40525d0fc456209a04dfef1c6

There was a customer who gave thumbs up
After having the upgraded Jjajangmyeon
And Eric received the thumbs up
(Now, let’s give him 100s of thumbs up)

a561cb77e09a933c6c95ab461ddf143860bebe14

Whenever there was time,
Yangpa-Ric was always together with onion

1c87e640c192eabc1ab611cb48439c25044537f8

Bok’s Food Queue did not seem to end

ac69eebb06c1719fc429a8e6c59e4a54ab73be1d

Some one was talking to Eric!
Who was he?

72057d6813e2201e6add311f03984073cebbb580

The person was hearty Diego,
whom they met in seafood market!

6f0edc748b4b256e74ee7ddd4c7d4e0e845faa4c799636f64b64593d0dcbf40062b7a14a2692bb97

Yes, he has become a chef already ㅠㅠ
He is no longer a trainee ㅠㅠ
Please call him E-chef!!!

3b3d7a49799748ab6ca9bed518e90acb1c161586

The sales came to an end after break time!
Even got comments from customers which made their hard work paid off

aedec1175abefce9d94c8c679557b81e77cf29d4

Bokvengers had put their best efforts in sales
Now it was time to hear their revenue earned for the day!

de310614a202874915a78b6d78f7385c51307f98c425da9fee6c3e2934416edfbf8fce8bd697c4db

Did the revenue today surpassed all the revenue up till now?

e366b7292b365ac6cc080a6910ba1785fcb64c18

Yes, with USD $2,286
They accomplished the highest revenue ever!

Only thing could be said is that they had been perfect until the end..
(Clap hundred times)

Indeed it was right that
America was crazy with Jjajangmyeon

I mentioned today was the full course right?
The upcoming session is what you all have expected,
It’s sad but it is Ricpisode last Q&A Time!

The last battlefield indeed
was the one with the most fun as busy as it was!

Indeed there are people who try to made and eat Bokmandu and Kkakdugi fried rice
I, post manager, will cast one vote, two votes, and three votes
for there are people who fell in love with those after eating them

9ede36459a94a6b710488c33d308eb073ad9d799

They were indeed like machines, even the viewers could notice that..
Because of this, they were able to gain the Bokvengers title, right?

Eric – Professionalism = 0

The hearts of orange princesses were ripped off, and even mine was ripped off

Eric fells in love with his kindness
Diego was like an angel. His kindness is on another level

Don’t’ get hurt ㅠㅠㅠ
Please ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Eric certainly achieved a successful end.
Together with Bokvengers!

I was pleased as I was watching the show!

[#Ric-pisode] ‘4 Wheeled Restaurant 3 - USA’
#Ric-pisode_EP11_@ericofficial__Q&A check

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/18072269434077103/

Now is the last event (tears..)
following after the last Ricpisode

As I wished for many many participation from you all!
Please do not miss the special episode next week

Then Orange Princesses, bye bye~~

Source: Top Media

The rest of Q&A for EP.11 that were not included in the recap

775423fb28c147dcdc092e93c712081a9503a429

2b11a151176b35b2014e25fe98c30585cba6564a

84365eda0920c90588720a93f0772f32b1f39504

ff01c5140fd34eeff5c191375469cde8f67cb7e7

190710 The Barber of Seville: Cast’s Character Description for Shinhwa’s Eric & Andy

spotlight01.jpg

ERIC:

A ‘passionate Mansour’ who goes beyond cooking, his specialty (?) to challenge hair-cutting.  A sweet guy with mojo who has both charisma and gentleness! Eric, the boss has opened a barbershop! He is an ace who is good with Spanish and haircut and is also a passionate boss that leads the barbershop ★

spotlight02.jpg

ANDY:

An ‘all-rounded staff’ who captures the heart of customers with his unique kindness. Using shampoo and drier is nothing to him! He is also capable of high-level hair styling?! A perfect guy who is equipped with delicacy that captures the hearts of both men and women ♥

Source: MBC Every1

190710 ‘The Barber of Seville’: “Passionate All Rounder”..  Shinhwa’s Eric Released his English + Spanish Skill Publicly

D_Jy9A9UEAAH-M_.jpg

MBC Every1 ‘The Barber of Seville’ revealed Eric as the passionate boss Mansour, ‘Ric-boss’, of a barbershop in Seville, Spain right before the first broadcast on July 11th.

D_Jy9A_UcAARtAq.jpg

When Eric visited the barbershop of Barber Lee Nam-yeol before the filming in Spain, he showed his enthusiasm to learn as he asked questions such as “I want to learn how to do shaving”, “Can you teach me how to wash the customers’ hair?

And after arriving in Spain, Eric showed his ability as an ace by not only showing his proficient English skill, but also Spanish skill that he has been hiding until now.

2019071002000503000097251.jpg

The production team has shared that Eric is a “Jack of all trades” who is dexterous (good with hand skills), ambitious and goal driven. Many are showing anticipation for the new charms that Eric, the ‘passionate boss Mansour’, will show through “The Barber of Seville”

MBC Every1 ‘The Barber of Seville’ is a variety show that features fresh stories about the clash of Eastern and Western cultures where a veteran barber with 53 years of experience, a best hair designer, together with a top star celebrity crew from South Korea were facing at a barbershop in Spain.

38fa5b47-1cb8-4578-ab43-0567280e1d68.jpg

Source: OSEN

On 7/14/2019 at 12:49 PM, Phi said:

190710 ‘The Barber of Seville’: “Passionate All Rounder”..  Shinhwa’s Eric Released his English + Spanish Skill Publicly

MBC Every1 ‘The Barber of Seville’ revealed Eric as the passionate boss Mansour, ‘Ric-boss’, of a barbershop in Seville, Spain right before the first broadcast on July 11th.

When Eric visited the barbershop of Barber Lee Nam-yeol before the filming in Spain, he showed his enthusiasm to learn as he asked questions such as “I want to learn how to do shaving”, “Can you teach me how to wash the customers’ hair?

And after arriving in Spain, Eric showed his ability as an ace by not only showing his proficient English skill, but also Spanish skill that he has been hiding until now.

The production team has shared that Eric is a “Jack of all trades” who is dexterous (good with hand skills), ambitious and goal driven. Many are showing anticipation for the new charms that Eric, the ‘passionate boss Mansour’, will show through “The Barber of Seville”

MBC Every1 ‘The Barber of Seville’ is a variety show that features fresh stories about the clash of Eastern and Western cultures where a veteran barber with 53 years of experience, a best hair designer, together with a top star celebrity crew from South Korea were facing at a barbershop in Spain.

Source: OSEN

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this. I heard that they are working with a K-modern hair dressing team in this variety show. :P This is an engaging show through its interesting theme. This will provide fresh stories and know-hows to viewers with regard to cultural differences on haircut, hair styling and K-Beauty.

On 7/14/2019 at 11:09 AM, Phi said:

190711 Eric at "The Barber of Seville" Press Conference

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

*** Also, thanks for sharing the presscon pictures. :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2019 at 12:33 PM, Phi said:

190627 [Top Media] RECAP #4WheeledRestaurant-USA EP.11 - Shinhwa’s Eric:
The Passionate and The Dinning Hall’s Maknae, Who Was Versatile Until The End

Hi there, orange princesses!
This is post manager :)

Everyone did not miss the live broadcast
yesterday right?

I believe everyone did it!
Now let’s go check on yesterday Eric with post manager!

Oh, for your information! This is secret but!
Today is full course! (whisper whisper)
It will begin now for real!

As it was the last sale
Jjamjamyeon and Tangsuyuk
became the endgame menu

As usual,
Bok’s Food’s popularity continues

Arranging order slips is the perfection it self

Eric shouted out as if his voice was getting exhausted ㅠ

The heart of orange princesses are
the same as the master’s heart ㅠㅠ
No, please keep your voice.. Eric’s voice is precious…

Eric’s voice was getting louder
As there was a customer who did not pick up the ordered food

It is a new fact to know that Eric can shout out loud…!
Be aware that he was not angry

Even though the ingredients were all used up
Bok’s Food felt it was too early to finish the sale like this
So they decided to buy more ingredients and continued the sale!

There was a reason for being called the finisher

There was a customer who gave thumbs up
After having the upgraded Jjajangmyeon
And Eric received the thumbs up
(Now, let’s give him 100s of thumbs up)

Whenever there was time,
Yangpa-Ric was always together with onion

Bok’s Food Queue did not seem to end

Some one was talking to Eric!
Who was he?

The person was hearty Diego,
whom they met in seafood market!

Yes, he has become a chef already ㅠㅠ
He is no longer a trainee ㅠㅠ
Please call him E-chef!!!

The sales came to an end after break time!
Even got comments from customers which made their hard work paid off

Bokvengers had put their best efforts in sales
Now it was time to hear their revenue earned for the day!

Did the revenue today surpassed all the revenue up till now?

Yes, with USD $2,286
They accomplished the highest revenue ever!

Only thing could be said is that they had been perfect until the end..
(Clap hundred times)

Indeed it was right that
America was crazy with Jjajangmyeon

I mentioned today was the full course right?
The upcoming session is what you all have expected,
It’s sad but it is Ricpisode last Q&A Time!

The last battlefield indeed
was the one with the most fun as busy as it was!

Indeed there are people who try to made and eat Bokmandu and Kkakdugi fried rice
I, post manager, will cast one vote, two votes, and three votes
for there are people who fell in love with those after eating them

They were indeed like machines, even the viewers could notice that..
Because of this, they were able to gain the Bokvengers title, right?

Eric – Professionalism = 0

The hearts of orange princesses were ripped off, and even mine was ripped off

Eric fells in love with his kindness
Diego was like an angel. His kindness is on another level

Don’t’ get hurt ㅠㅠㅠ
Please ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Eric certainly achieved a successful end.
Together with Bokvengers!

I was pleased as I was watching the show!

[#Ric-pisode] ‘4 Wheeled Restaurant 3 - USA’
#Ric-pisode_EP11_@ericofficial__Q&A check

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/18072269434077103/

Now is the last event (tears..)
following after the last Ricpisode

As I wished for many many participation from you all!
Please do not miss the special episode next week

Then Orange Princesses, bye bye~~

Source: Top Media

The rest of Q&A for EP.11 that were not included in the recap

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this. The production team of “4 Wheeled Restaurant” came to the decision that they would take down the episodes featuring Minwoo. Now, their VOD streaming service only provides episodes 1 to 6, which were filmed before Minwoo joined the cast. This show has been really going through a lot for this season. :P

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 3:50 AM, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this. I heard that they are working with a K-modern hair dressing team in this variety show. :P This is an engaging show through its interesting theme. This will provide fresh stories and know-hows to viewers with regard to cultural differences on haircut, hair styling and K-Beauty.

*** Also, thanks for sharing the presscon pictures. :P

Yes, there are 2 teams.  The Men are with Mr. Lee.  He's more of a traditional style.  The Ladies are headed by one of a top hairdresser who is Lee Min Jung's long time hairstylist as well.  She is more of the modern team.  It was quite interesting what they can do in a short time and with the language barrier.  They struggled quite a bit but it was quite fun :lol:

The Men teams probably will have more struggles because most of their clients want a hair cut or beard shaved instead of a coloring or shampoo & styles like the customers on the Ladies team.  Only Mr. Lee can cut and do the beard shaving.  In the first episode, Eric thought he learning shaving would be the quickest... When he asked the veteran barber how long they can learn shaving, the reply was 3 years hahahaha  Learning to sharpen the razor alone took the barber a year.  And he said he cut many people before he can be perfect lol   You can see the disappointment / oh richard simmons on Eric's face when the barber said 3 years to learn shaving.  He then joked that now they had to stay in Spain for 3 years hahahaha :lol:

15 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this. The production team of “4 Wheeled Restaurant” came to the decision that they would take down the episodes featuring Minwoo. Now, their VOD streaming service only provides episodes 1 to 6, which were filmed before Minwoo joined the cast. This show has been really going through a lot for this season. :P

I saw that one.  It's so unfortunate but I understand tvN's decision.  They'll revisit once the verdict on Minwoo's case is out. It's pending on the outcome of that case.  I don't want to defense Minwoo because it was wrong to drink more than he can handle and being overly playful/friendly with the 2 girls to try kissing them on the cheeks.  Till the verdict is out or the CCTV is released, I believe that's what happened, like the management said.  Some people are talking as if they were at the scene or saw the CCTV when it's not even released....

• Like 1