Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

Angelina Jolie

Guest hershy kissez

that's kid is going to be gorgeous

yeahh exactly what i was gonna say

Guest 5upergirl

her belly is huge.

congrats to her and pitt not only for the baby but concealing it all this time =)

i dun really care if seh is pregnant but stupid brad pitt. .he is so gay but yeah congrat to them anyways.. if he can cheat on jennifer he can also cheat on her...wonder when that will be ..but not big of a chnace since hse is pregnant but whatevers

Guest da hee

ahhh, i love this woman. and can we seriously drop the topic of jennifer? she broke up with brad way before angie and him became a pair. jeez.

ahhh, i love this woman. and can we seriously drop the topic of jennifer? she broke up with brad way before angie and him became a pair. jeez.

i totally agree. people need to move on because jen definitely did. congrats to them.

Guest crmn

yeah i agree this is chould bereally good looking=P

but then again some people say that when the parents are really good looking .. the kids turn out average looking..?

then again maybe its false?=P

Well put

That's what I think too.

If Jen is happy w/ Vince n is over her breakup w/ Brad

Then we should be too

Guest xRukiax

shes an amazing woman with such a BIG heart. whatever makes her happy, makes me happy :D the baby will have beautiful eyes :D

that great that shes expecting ! but i feel bad for jen cuz i read that she cried when she heard about it! i hope angelina doesn't for get about maddox when she has her kid

Guest azn x luv

yay! congrats ta dem . hope dey last

Guest eelgnay

my goodness. how long afar is she?! looks like she's gonna be due any month now.