Angelina Jolie

sugarplum892

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dun really care if seh is pregnant but stupid brad pitt. .he is so gay but yeah congrat to them anyways.. if he can cheat on jennifer he can also cheat on her...wonder when that will be ..but not big of a chnace since hse is pregnant but whatevers

ahhh, i love this woman. and can we seriously drop the topic of jennifer? she broke up with brad way before angie and him became a pair. jeez.

ahhh, i love this woman. and can we seriously drop the topic of jennifer? she broke up with brad way before angie and him became a pair. jeez.

i totally agree. people need to move on because jen definitely did. congrats to them.

yeah i agree this is chould bereally good looking=P

but then again some people say that when the parents are really good looking .. the kids turn out average looking..?

then again maybe its false?=P

Guest babygurldoc

Well put

That's what I think too.

If Jen is happy w/ Vince n is over her breakup w/ Brad

Then we should be too

Guest Sophi.e*

that great that shes expecting ! but i feel bad for jen cuz i read that she cried when she heard about it! i hope angelina doesn't for get about maddox when she has her kid

Archived