Angelina Jolie

sugarplum892

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest obsessionkills

it is good news that a new life is coming but the whole fact about her being the potential reason for a ruined marriag, then this..not sure if it's the happiest news i've heard. congrats to them anyhow

Guest babygurldoc

Wow there are so many forums on the same topic of Angie being pregnant, who care.

Like I already said. Congrat to them both.

They both want a big family, this baby will add more to their family. N hopefully there will be more on the way. Hehee

She looks about 3 months, wonder when in the summer will the baby be born.

Hopefully soon cuz I want to see it

Guest xBoobyx

yayyy congrats to them!~! :D i'm sooo happy for brad and angelina because they LOVE children and they even plan to adopt more kids. and my gawd.. the kid is gona be sooo HOT!

well, I'm glad that they are pregnant in a way but I do feel bad for Jennifer Aniston, I mean the divorce was really hard on her and I don't think that she is over it yet and now with this news....its gonna hit her VERY HARD!

though, the news of Branglina was much better than Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes....(I hate that pair)

Guest too late

SIGH.

well, I'm glad that they are pregnant in a way but I do feel bad for Jennifer Aniston, I mean the divorce was really hard on her and I don't think that she is over it yet and now with this news....its gonna hit her VERY HARD!

though, the news of Branglina was much better than Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes....(I hate that pair)

yea i feel for jennifer aniston too. not just VERY HARD. but VERY VERY HARD. how can he just drop the marriage just like that? four years. fours years of love for jennifer or so i think. and ta da.. no more.

Archived