Angelina Jolie

sugarplum892

Photograph of Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie, is an American actress and filmmaker. She has received an Academy Award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and three Golden Globe Awards, and was named Hollywood's highest-paid actress by Forbes in 2009, 2011, and 2013. Wikipedia

Born: June 4, 1975 (age 39), Los Angeles, CASpouse: Brad Pitt (m. 2014), Billy Bob Thornton (m. 2000–2003), Jonny Lee Miller (m. 1996–1999)Parents: Marcheline Bertrand, Jon VoightChildren: Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt, MoreSiblings: James HavenOccupation Actress, filmmaker

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bebe13lue

the pic took a really long time to load up, maybe its just my computer...but i dunno, im kinda skeptical about her being pregnant still

edit

eh alright just kidding, yeah she does have a little tummy goin on in the first pic.

^ I don't really feel sorry for her. She has moved on also, because she's dating that vince dude. Anyway congrad to Jolie and Pitt on their first newborn :) hot baby coming soon. :)

Congrats to both, everyone was waiting when this would happen but knew it would be soon. SO okay, maybe not everyone...but i was =P

Archived