Singing Tips & Recording Questions

JohnnyMoon

Guest AMIbunny

what program is most popular for recording music? o.0 also how do i install a mic into my computer? i plugged on in..but it doesnt work O_O

Guest Shortyyy126

hmm i have a problem with singing in the daynight as compared to nighttime. lol. when i sing during the day, my voice cracks easily. but when i sing at night, i don't have a problem. it's weird, but does anyone else have the same problem? and is it fixable? (or is it just me? lol) >.<

Guest krnpopfan

i kinda have the same thing. In the morning, my voice cracks easily, but I think its because you haven't practiced a little and that your voice hasn't been...what..used? lol

But as the day goes on, you use your voice more and you get it more...adjusted? so by the night, your voice is in a much better position to sing...correct me if I'm wrong please...

P.S. Anyone have any good singing tips on improvement?

What's the best way to improve your vocals..lilke if you kinda suck :sweatingbullets:

Guest disfunktional.

nah thats usually just you not used to how you really sound. even computer mics dont distort your voice that much

Ooooh. Okii, thanks for answering my question xDDDDDD

u cant reinstall it since the registry for the program is still there..

i dont remember how to clean your computer's registry, but if you google it you can find out how and when you clean the old one's registry, you can reinstal l it and use it again

Guest dark intuitions

[ aitakunai ] : how does one hack ones registry?

my friend : using run > regedit

haha and that's as far as I know---look it up on the net first!!!

Someone please tell me how to sound...older...when I sing. Any of you who know my stuff know that I sound 12, and am actually 17...T_T I want to make my voice less...*glares at the word*...cute.

Guest lovejoo

^ i want a cute singing voice T_T my voice is #$%#$%

i have a really soft voice. does anyone know how to make my voice sound "harder" when i go into high notes? >_< or do i need to pratice pratice ^ pratice more? >_>

Guest EternallyFallen

To dark intuitions:

If you want to sound older, I just suggest you practice in making your voice sound deeper... I don't know if I can explain it... but... like.. I can make myself sound either young or cute, depending on how you want to use your voice.... if that makes any sense... xD I take chorus and like... my teacher makes us sound like 'woman' rather than 'girls' so yea...

I think maybe... use your chest voice? Try using your head voice less.. if that's what you use.. or something like that. xD

I was just wondering, what are the differences in weather that

could change the way you sing~? Like, warm weather and cold weather o_o

Because I know that drinking warm water will make your vocal chords more

relaxed, but what does the cold do to the vocal chords? o.o

Warm water/tea makes my throat dry so it doesn't necessarily help me

sing "better", but when I drink cold water, it clears my voice a bit. Is it that

bad? I don't want to ruin my voice :(

Guest EternallyFallen

Cold water makes your vocal chords tighten because of the temperature, which causes like... the tissue to come closer together.. Think of ice and water... ice is solid because of the cold, but becomes freeflowing when it turns into water... I think that's one of the best comparisons I can think of... but it's not really 'bad' for you persay... it just doesn't help your voice very much if you drink a lot of cold water before singing.

And warm water/tea isn't good either because, like you said, it makes your throat dry. So the best thing to drink before singing is to just drink room temperature water, or warm-ish...not too warm, otherwise it'll start having the dry effect, but room temperature is best.

Here's something I found from a vocal coach:

"Drink room temperature water as often as you can to keep your voice organ hydrated. If you only have cold or hot water available, swish it around in your mouth for a moment. This action will keep your voice organ from being startled or stressed by different temperatures."

I hope that helps a little.. I'm not a professional so if you want more information, I suggest you go on an informative site.

Guest lovejoo

XD i always drink bottled water when i sing

hmm

sachiko_x you can try turning the clock on your computer to the date when it wasn't expired.

i don't know if it works with your program but i used to do that with this graphics program i use and it worked. x.x"

Guest lovejoo

^

i used to use a headset. but i kept blowing on the mic. :sweatingbullets:

then i used the mic on my webcam for a while. but the background is just #@#$@#$.

so now i use this mic that came with the computer. it sounds more clear&i really like it ^_^"

------------

hmm. i dunno if im supose to post this here. but.

what are some r&b korean songs that contain more lower notes?

like more alto parts than saprano? :blink:

does that make any sense? :unsure:

am i asking too many questions? ;x sorry :unsure: