* Genre: Romance

* Episode:

* Broadcast Network: CTS

* Broadcast Period: 2007

* Air Time: 21:00

* Opening Theme Song:

* Closing Theme Song:

Synopsis

Ah Chu is a mean girl. Well, she looks that way. But, under her tough exterior, she is a kind-hearted and charitable modern day female chevalier. One day, this girl encounters a gentle and honest man named Lin Ping Zhi, who entered the show biz by chance. She displays her chivalry and saves the bachelor and helps him manoeuvre the dangers of show biz.

Cast

* Joanne Zeng as Ah Chu 阿楚

* Sam Wang as Lin Ping Zhi 凌平之

* Chen Yi

* Genie Zhuo

* Gu Bao Ming (顧寶明)

* Bi Li (比莉)

* Zhang Ke Fan (張克帆)

* Guo Ding Wen (郭定文)

* Wang Li Ren (王俐人)

meangirlahchu.jpg

Guest naive_nostalgia

Hi, everyone~ I'm one of the cofounders of a very new subbing group called DoReMii Fansubs. Our first two projects are Angel Lover and Legend of Star Apple, but we also plan to sub this series when it comes out. If you're interested, please, please help out!!! We would be more than grateful.

We are currently recruiting:

- Translators/Spot-Translators

- Editors

- Timers

- Quality Checkers

- Encoders

- Typesetters

- Graphics People

Basically, everything. Please help us sub these series!!! Either leave a message here or pm me if you're interested. :rolleyes:

Guest novemberbaby

I can't wait to see this! Joanne and Sam were pretty cute in The Magicians of Love. Ahh and there's Chen Yi. He's so adorable xD

Guest Seraphic_Gin

I can't wait to see this! Joanne and Sam were pretty cute in The Magicians of Love. Ahh and there's Chen Yi. He's so adorable xD

..,i so agree too!!! and at last, Sam might probably end up with her now.., can't wait for this one..,

• 7 months later...
Guest sylver

^^Its started airing already. It aired on the 17th of August. That's y I wanna know if anyone has any DL links be it BT or DD... I did find Ep01 and Ep02 on Youtube though but the visuals were crappy... :rolleyes: (no offense to the uploader).

Here are some walpapers courtesy of fanofsam@af taken from baidu.

164316_258988387_fmgxnumi.jpg

004036_1252629137_vojrxlpo.jpg

Here are the preview of the drama courtesy of fanofsam@af

Guest novemberbaby

I started watching episode 1 the other day and it's pretty cute! A bit exaggerated, though.

Sam's character is really different from his past roles. Not really used to seeing him so gullible.

Chen Yi as Gui Wa is sooo adorable! xDD

Guest sylver

^^Thanks for the links but since my written Chinese is nil, could you tell me please where do I click?

DoReMii and SUBlimes are working together to produce the hardsubbed version of this drama. As far as I know, the 1st episode has already been translated and is in the process of being timed.

^^Thanks for the links but since my written Chinese is nil, could you tell me please where do I click?

DoReMii and SUBlimes are working together to produce the hardsubbed version of this drama. As far as I know, the 1st episode has already been translated and is in the process of being timed.

Click on third line/last link down or you can click on these links for direct torrent:

Ep 1:[其他软件下载通道]

Ep 2:[其他软件下载通道]

Ep 3:[其他软件下载通道]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived