Emi Suzuki

Guest hangukmelonn

Guest hangukmelonn
Model and Actress
Emi has modeled more than she has acted and I fell in love with her when I first saw her hahaha. Kinda went crazy and searched online for a lot of her pictures. I think she is really pretty and wish that I had video clips of her. Just wanted to share with ya'll the pictures that I found. She looks really tall right? But she's actually only 5'6. That's pretty good height but seems like she's even taller like 5'9 or something. Anyways.. Enjoy! emi222.jpgemi6.jpgemi9.jpgemi8.jpgemi21.jpgemi23.jpgemi102.jpgemi112.jpgemi3.gifemi1.jpgemi16.jpgemi22.jpgemi18.jpgemi132.jpgemi142.jpg Whew.. That was a lot huh? I hope ya'll liked the pictures.. Later!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goodvibrations

Emi Suzuki is effing gorgeous <3 I loved her Seventeen modeling days, and her performance in Ketsumeishi's Sakura. Beautiful!

Guest sincerelydolly

She's pretty! She has a really nice model figure to me, much like Mika. Though she's not like super tall, she looks it because her legs are long. What has she acted in? I've never seen her before but her name looks really familiar to me. I have a song on my playlist by an Ami Suzuki. Does she sing too? XD

OOOH! isnt she also in that Juemilia band? the one that tried to impersonate TATU (but were ALOT better?)

ive seen her in my japanese fashion magazines before. shes hot XD

she's pretty but seriously,

that girl is WAAAAAAAAAY to skinny.

in some magazines she looks like a stick. not attractive skinny. but stuck-in-a-concentration-camp skinny.

Guest hangukmelonn

hmmm.. I guess she is a singer too? hahaha That's really cool.. Can somebody send me the Juemilia MV? I'm checking out this forum and people are saying that Emi looks effin' hot in it hahaha Thanks!

Archived