The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

Guest loveslick

I was jealous because my boyfriend starting wearing a couple necklace he bought a couple years ago with his previous girlfriend pretty recently. I didn't know who had the other necklace so when I asked him, he said the next time we go out on a date, you'll see the most precious girl in my life wearing the other half.On our three month anniversary, he gave the other necklace to me. :D 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hearthealer

My current bf has said a few real gems
"When I first saw you, the sun hit your hair and it was so brown and you took my breath away."
When I told him that once I was so sick and he (was my best friend) was dating another girl, and because I didn't want to bother him, I ended up txting and getting another friend to pick up pain meds for me instead. He said "Honestly, even if we were in the middle of fooling around, and you texted, I would have left immediately...and if she didn't like it...TOUGH." 
I KNOW I KNOW, mean to his ex...but that was easily the sweetest thing ever, specially since his relationship with his ex made me really insecure when we first started dating.

• 2 months later...

I had a reunion with some high school girl friends and I had a little too much to drink and I told one of my girl friend about past relationship with boys and she told me, "You guys crossed each other's past with no strings attach because it was not meant to be." She said some more stuff too but I can't remember.

Guest ikweli

while staring at me in the eye "you have nice eyes. has anyone ever told you that?"

i didnt answer. but she was the first.

Guest nameeka297

he gave me a hamper even though my team didn't win anything at all ;)everybody was super jealouslalala :P

Guest [ knockOUT ]

We were at a clothing store shopping together and I just said "Babe, you never wear anything colorful." He replied, "Well babe, you bring the color into my life." I looked at him and I laughed so hard, cause it was so darn cheesy but so cute, and he thought of it right at the spot LOL.

Guest dolcedor.

"You're very special to me and I don't want to lose you."

I was upset because I felt like he hadn't been giving me enough attention, and he was just heartbroken because in his mind, he was doing everything he could to make me happy. When he said that, it just damn near broke my heart. I guess I never realized how much I meant to him. I wanted to take back everything I had been complaining about and just comfort him then.

Fortunately, we were able to work things out and everything is good now. But dang it, now I'm tearing up just thinking about what he said.

one time a guy friend sent me a basket of flowers & a stuffed animal on my b-day.  i was SO surprised but it was a very happy surprise.  :)  i was smiling all day.  we had not seen each other or been in contact for quite a while and i didn't think he remembered my b-day.    

this is a nice thing rather than sweet, i think.  there was a guy co-worker that got me a stuffed animal from a UFO catcher b/c i said that that stuffed animal was cute.  he did other nice things for me.  he thought that i was getting stressed from work for always getting scolded by one of the owners.  Y_Y  i think he might've felt a little bit sorry for me.  -_-;;;

oh, and one time i was lying on the couch watching tv & one of my male cousins (he was in elementary school at this time) that was staying over at the house told me that he saw a little bit of my slightly plump stomach when i was lying down.  when he told me this i was soooooooo embarrassed & told him not to tell anyone.  he then told me "nah, i won't tell anyone about something like this."  the way he said it seemed so sweet to me.  ^-^

Archived