[tw Movie 2006] 盛夏光年 Eternal Summer

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest EDISON4U7

i think there is a thread for "eternal summer". I absolutely love this movie. I think Shane love Jonathan but I don't get why he said "Best friend" until the end.. :unsure: I love Jonathan character.

oh is like another way of telling him that nomatter what happen you the first person i ever love untill the end...like he say...he know that jonathan were force to be his friend but he still like jhon nomatter what because he start to like him sent the being...?

Hmm, I am a big fan of Asian cinema and remember hearing about this. Is it on DVD yet?

-ginger

Yep it is....a good movie about love...even thought is a gay love story just don't think about it..and put the gay frase aside and think how come it is so hard for them to say i love you....ok then enjoy the movie you could also watch it veoh.com.....is free...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest precious4e

^ The soundtrack is amazing. I love the song that they play during the trailers lol. But MayDay's Eternal Summer gets me all emotional everytime I listen to it. I'm so glad I bought the DVD....i'll be watching it all the time during summer vacation lol.

I think their relationship are pictured beautifully, but still I DEMAND a closure!!

<_<

haha I agree. When it ended I was just like :blink: there has to be more!! LoL but I guess that's what makes this film impactful. You interpret what will happen for yourself since there is no simple ending.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LoveCandy

i watched this. but i didnt see any sexual conduct and the cinema asked my ID hiks..

btw both guys r cool, i dun like the girl in this movie, in other movies she's ok ^^

Guest Often Blank

^ You mean they censored the sex part but still asked for your ID?

I didn't like the girl much either but only because I felt it was weird that Shane liked her. I couldn't figure out why. There wasn't much shown for the audience to see what her personality was like. But she had to be there otherwise there wouldn't have been any conflict.

• 3 months later...
Guest deadscream

I have watched eternal summer! it's a great movie!!! I cna somewhat relate to some parts of it especially when the girl came into the picture. she made it really complicated.She ruined it! she knew from the start that jonathan fancies shane but she still go out with shane. That's why I don't trust girls sometimes because they can be really your enemy with regards to love lol! I really don't get the ending! what do you think happened after that? Shane just wanted to be friends with jonathan and nothing more??would someone here post the biography of the 2 main characters in eternal summer like their age, etc...would osmeone with a good heart can reupload the soundtrack?

• 1 year later...
Guest fadedvignette

I'm so sorry for having to ask this out of nowhere but the link for the soundtrack no longer works. And I saw the movie just this month!

=[ Can anyone tell me where I can download the soundtrack? It's so beautiful.....

• 6 months later...

One of the best movies (:

I am so happy, it wasnt one of those typical TACKY gay movies .

The ending is somewhat a closure and a cliffhanger, I would not be

the only who probably thinks that . I could not stop crying towards

the end of the movie. Also Bryant & Joseph Chang are so attractive .

This movie somewhat left me think so much, and unfortunately , it gets

me really depressed, haha (:

Archived