Young Justice Bao// Shao Nian Bao Qing Tian(少年包青天)1,2,3

Guest oppas4all

Guest oppas4all

China Drama Series, with three different Bao Zhengs(包拯)
Young Justice Bao//Shao Nian Bao Qing Tian(少年包青天)I,II,III

Part I

1.jpg

Leads: Zhou Jie, Li Bing Bing, Ren Quan, Shi Xiao Long

Part II

SLBQT2.jpg

Leads: Lu Yi, Fan Bing Bing, Ren Quan, Shi Xiao Long

Part III

dalu_tu2.jpg

Leads: Deng Chao, Tai Li, Zhao Yang, Shi Xiao Long

I've seen Part I and II, a little bit of III. I like the format of the shows with the cases they they solve. Who else has seen it?

I was thinking...kdramas are all eng subbed, but what about cdramas?

Does anyone want to start a Chinese Drama Subbing Group? It would need translators, editors, timers...PM me if you are interested!

Guest mrs.junjin

omg thanks for sharing the stuff for us but can you upload it for me. cause i reallly want to watch it i haven't see it yet.

Guest Babylicious xo12

oh woahh. i thought i was the only one that has watched these before.

i actually liked them alot. interesting cases n all. only watched parts I & II though

Guest boatswain

HAHA MOON FACE GUY! I've watched this before but I don't remember which part (I didn't even know there was three parts too it lol). I think it was Part I, cause I remember Zhou Jin from Huan Ju Ge Ge :)

I don't know if this one was subbed though. It's really a good series though.

only watched the 3rd one. it was alright i guess. I only watched it b/c i love the actor playing Bao. The main girl was soo very annoying. The love story b/t Zhan Zhao and the Jp ninja girl was so cute. The other friend guy is soo cute. He and Bao Qing Tian are soo funny together.

• 5 months later...

haha im currently really addicted to the third one .. haha i totally love the guy that plays bao zheng .. very cute :)

Guest pillowbox

there's a third one? anyways i liked the second one alot<3 i thought bao zheng was pretty cute in the second one (:

since there's a third one.. i might consider watching it !

• 1 month later...
Guest paulinee

Dude. I saw every one of them. It was pretty cool. My sister is a huge fanatic. Though in the third part...I was like... =/ cus ya know in the end...

I watched all three version and I liked the second one the most cuz I like the whole cast from the second part (esp Ren Quan)

The third one was pretty weird and boring (I hate the ending, made the whole journey pointless), too much nonsense talking.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest tootoo777

woah. i watched part one when i was little and i really loved it. so i watche it again a while ago and i cried ==

iv been refusing to watched part II and III coz they changed the actors but since everyone liked II alot. im going to check it out

Guest Justalilodreamer

Wow this brings back memories, i remember when i was like 6 i used to watch this other Bao Zheng series at my aunts house all the time (im guessing that version is super old...like in the 90s) but Bao Zheng was an old chubby man with a long beard and tanned skin.

• 1 year later...
Guest lordofgrieve

I have watched Part II & III

amazing detective series ..

really creative ones ..

I want to watch Part I ....

where can i Download ?

please !

• 4 years later...
Guest gongsunce

I've watched the second season and found twelve episodes of the first on YouTube. Do you know where to find the full first season? I have searched everywhere and can't even find where to purchase it.

Archived