NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest xsilentangel

^ :mellow:

Eh, who cares. They both had decent games.

Rondo needs to take open shots, he overpasses too much.

Sam had an OK shooting night considering his ice cold nights of the last round... :crazy:.. Everyone just talks about his age and how he looks like an alien -_-

Speaking of someone who is his age...

PJ Brown played a good amount of time. He played good defense!

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

overall.. great game.

sucks Lakers lost, they coulda had it until the end. Pau needs to do a better job rebounding. (KG dunk putback) and Phil's gotta rest kobe some more.

Overall, i think the Lakers played badly, but they still had a chance.

Guest lakers

also saw a lot of miscommunication, n positioning when they were in the triangle...booooo. next game is oursssss

Guest GO!zilla

thought the refereeing sucked balls tonight. just need 1 of 2 from boston.

sasha needs to learn when to shoot -_-

Guest epark1281

Because he's obviously done something bad to you personally to warrant your vendetta. :rolleyes:

Listen fanboy, you can just as easily say that about the guys here that are dubbing LeBron the "Golden Boy" of the NBA. I've obviously have no personal issues with Kobe. Just because i don't like His whiny richard simmons doesn't mean that i have personal issues with him. Just because you have fantasies of kobe doesn't mean I have to.

Guest xsilentangel

^

He had a sprained right knee from that collision with Kendrick Perkins.

Psh, blaming it on the referees.

It was obvious the Celtics played great defense and shot much better than the Lakers, and that is how they took control of the game.

Lakers had their chance.

They didn't up their game.

Guest KeepinItReal

-Gasol was weak against KG. KG just bullied him around but the problem was that his shots weren't falling. This just showed that Gasol needs to toughen it up defensively if they want to win one at Boston

-Pierce made key three pointers that shifted the momentum of the game. One was when he got the three plus the and 1, and the two consecutive threes he came in the 3rd after he came back from the lockers.

-Kobe was just off but give credit to Posey for making sure he didn't get in rhythm in the 4th.

-Coach Jackson taking the time-out after Pierce made the emotional return was just pure genius.

-analysts have said the ray allen's off the ball movements, going around screens, would give the Lakers a problem and it sure did in the first half

-Where was famar? Isn't he like the x-factor of the team? I don't think he got enough playing time. In fact where was the Lakers bench?

-Still tells me that the Lakers are nothing without Kobe, even with the addition of Gasol. When Kobe was sitting out in the 4th for couple minutes, wow the lakers on court just looked lost.

-Underestimated Celtics team defense and home-court does matter

-Whenever Odom plays better than Kobe, then that's not a good sign for you laker fans.

honestly, i ddint think the refs were bad at all. As long as they call it both ways

Kobe shot poorly because Phil didnt rest him at the usual times.

Psh, blaming it on the referees.

It was obvious the Celtics played great defense and shot much better than the Lakers, and that is how they took control of the game.

Lakers had their chance.

They didn't up their game.

Sorry, but i dont credit Celtics D for the Lakers lost. Lakers lost it by themselves.... GREAT GAME THOUGh

Guest GO!zilla

i feel sorry for bulls fan... they have reinsdork as owner.

ahaha

At the moment Pierce stepped out of that tunnel, it felt like sports history was being made - another moment to be added to the all time highlight reel of Willis Reed walking onto the court and Kirk Gibson hitting his homerun. But upon further review, maybe Pierce could have done some things to make his moment a little bit more immortal. For starters, he wouldn't even try to stand up at first, leading us to believe this injury could have been really bad - but then he tries it in the locker room, and it appears everything is fine. Less than two minutes of basketball took place between Pierce's injury and his re-entry into the game. When it comes down to it, this makes Pierce kinda look like a wimp.

Here's what he should have done. I know and appreciate that he was anxious to get back on the court, but why not let another minute or two tick off before coming out, make people really wonder. Then, right before he emerges, he whispers to Danny Ainge behind him that he is faking what he is about to do. As he enters the arena, he starts walking with a noticeable limp and grimace, still doing that hoppy thing he did, but now he makes it look painful. As he approaches the bench, he tells Doc that he's good to go, Doc doesn't believe him but then Danny Ainge whispers to Doc that it's all an act. Then when Pierce hits the court, it's like he's immune to all that pain, Celtics still win, Pierce's moment becomes even more immortal.

Guest watcher
Sorry, but i dont credit Celtics D for the Lakers lost. Lakers lost it by themselves.... GREAT GAME THOUGh

i think celts played some great D, especially on kobe in the 4th. the lakers looked a bit flustered, but i think part of it had to do with the celtics defense.

anyways... i had a dream last night. lakers edge boston in game 2 :P

cant wait till tomm!!

Guest sinfulxbeats

i seriously can't stand the fact that people are comparing Pierce's comeback into the game was on the same page as Willis Reed's....

Reed tore his leg muscle, had large doses of painkillers or whatever, and even with all those medications. He could barely limp down the stands onto the court and could only play for about....15 mins or so.

I'm just really not into the whole 'rivalry' thing everyone is talking about. So i don't see eye to eye with the enormous proportions the media is putting into this final. So i definitely can't agree on pierce's comeback as one of the greatest.

But i suppose if he misses like...2 to 3 games and his injury was actually really severe, i might reconsider thinking twice

Guest GO!zilla

haha you gotta do whatever you need to do to win i guess...

reminds me of Hanging with Mr. Cooper where at the final second a player barks like a dog to draw attention.

Guest kimn

this game is pissing me off lol!

some calls are just ridiculous

look at the free throw difference between the two teams -_-

Guest KorEaN

man what is up with the officiating -__- the lakers and kobe are really off today =/. i hope they pick up the pace

Archived