NBA

Guest Chioster

yay~ we got westbrook. :o

a young antonio daniels. lol

Well, if he does end up becoming a 2nd Antonio Daniels then that would SUCK.

Definitely not worth the fourth overall pick in that case...just like how Shelden Williams got drafted fifth >_< (btw, his girlfriend, Candace Parker is so beautiful for a basketball player! :blush: )

I really thought Bayless was going fourth and Westbrook would go from 8 onwards. I guess he must have done exceptionally well in work-outs.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Look at Roy Hibbert. After that great NCAA run before losing to Greg Oden's Ohio Buckeyes, he was projected to be a top 10 lottery pick. He decided to stay in college for one more year and ended up having his value dropped due to inconsistent play and fell to 17.

Well, he was projected Top 10 in a less deeper draft pool last year...

And he had planned to stay at Georgetown all four years from the start.

Well, he was projected Top 10 in a less deeper draft pool last year...

And he had planned to stay at Georgetown all four years from the start.

That's possible.

He contemplated about it since the big-men predecessors such as Alonzo Mourning, Mutumbo had all stayed four years before leaping to the pros.

I remember reading in an article why he pulled out of the draft for a number of reasons. One of them was because he wanted to be a top 5 pick next season and wasn't satisfied being a projected 5-15 pick. I actually thought he'd have a marginally-improved season with Georgetown but yeah, he basically stayed the same. Well congrats, he got 17 instead.

Hopefully, he'll blossom in Indiana. They're short of bigs right now.

Also when Florida first won the championship and Joakim Noah was MVP. In all those mock drafts he was projected to be top 4 (O___O yeah..i know). It's all about timing.

Btw, next year's draft looks TERRIBLE.

Guest Viet_teKniks

man the Dallas Mavericks got a great 51st pick in Shan Foster...man that dude can shoot them threes...and we need a good shooter

I also think they should re-sign James Posey and Eddie House. Maybe try to get Alonzo Mourning or DeSagana Diop to come in and replace PJ Brown if he chooses to retire.

sorry to burst ur bubble but the mavs are in heavy pursuit to regain desagana diop so he can back up erick dampier as he did before the nets mavs trade

Guest epark1281

man the Dallas Mavericks got a great 51st pick in Shan Foster...man that dude can shoot them threes...and we need a good shooter

sorry to burst ur bubble but the mavs are in heavy pursuit to regain desagana diop so he can back up erick dampier as he did before the nets mavs trade

OOO, Exactly what the Mavs need! More three point shooters besides Stack, Terry, J-Kidd, and Dirk!

And I can TOTALLY see Diop as being the best long term solution in the middle for the Mavs. Who needs true low post skills anyway?

Can you FEEL my sarcasm?

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Diop's not gonna help. I believe the Mavs have Magloire now and I'd prefer him over Diop anyday. And assuming either Celtics or Mavs are mad enough to waste their mid-level exception, I'm pretty sure I'd chose the better team :phew:

What's Shan Foster gonna do? Shooter threes with his ugly form behind Howard, Terry, Stackhouse and Eddie Jones with his player option? Oooh and in the West too? Come on.

Guest GO!zilla
OOO, Exactly what the Mavs need! More three point shooters besides Stack, Terry, J-Kidd, and Dirk!

And I can TOTALLY see Diop as being the best long term solution in the middle for the Mavs. Who needs true low post skills anyway?

Can you FEEL my sarcasm?

you can take jason kidd out of that...

he cant make a jump shot to save his life. ^^

Guest epark1281

you can take jason kidd out of that...

he cant make a jump shot to save his life. ^^

Sadly, he was the 3 point option Here in Jersey.

It's a good thing i'm no Net's fan.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

No, it's not a rumour. Nor is it big news. It's what every practically single team in the NBA is trying to do because that's when the contracts of Bosh, Carmelo, Wade and LeBron end.

Guest GO!zilla

true, its no rumor.

Jay-Z ... co-owner of the Nets wants Lebron bad.

And Lebron most likely will end up in Brooklyn unless another bigger market wants him.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Okay seriously... cut back on the pics.

Some aren't funny at all. Manute Bol was the tallest, and Mugsey Bogues was the shortest, big whoop.

And the Last Supper parody with Dwayne Wade + LeBron as Jesus is just crude and unnecessary.

Guest epark1281

seriously, anything else you found on your image search for "+funny +nba +pictures"?

Enough already, let's talk Derrick Rose!

Archived