NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aironaz
Just get rid of Odom and you'll guys do fine. From the perspective of a Nba fan, Odom is just hindering the teams potential to re start a dynasty. The fact that the lakers have odom just allows boston fans to know for certain that the celtics will win it all. It's like a guarantee for us.

odom is like....hes good when he wants to then sucks the next I mean come on he goes nearly perfect then does nothing at the end of the game. As a team in the 2nd half we did bad from kobe to sasha to gasol. If celtic win I'll be happy for pierce I don't like the rest of the player there. I sort of like garnett but he has too many illegal screens.

Guest KeepinItReal

I honestly think the Lakers lost game 2 and this game mainly because of one individual player, Odom. I'm saying it from a non-Laker haters perspective. There were some key plays that Odom failed to execute that shifted the momentum in favor of the Celtics. I do agree that he does the other things that aren't showed in stats but in my opinion, I think he's doing more harm than good.

Guest xsilentangel
Naw. This thread was full of Heat fans when they won it, then they ended up disappearing. It's just a temporary thing, hopefully. More Celtics fans to balance out the Lakers fans is not gonna end up pretty lol.

Dunno why people gotta be so harsh on Odom for. You don't find a point forward that can rebound like him everyday. And honestly, after what he's been through in his personal life, I feel for the guy. Lakers lost because the team blew it, not one individual like Kobe or Odom.

^ Yeah his personal life is tragic...

Well what happened to Heat, nobody really wants to talk about, especially Heat fans lol. From one season to the next, such a drastic change..

I think it's a temporary thing, just like how a lot of a people started up at the playoffs/finals.

omg! i can't believe it! lol..boston made the biggest comeback in nba finals history!

i remember when paul pierce and the celtics were down by like 20 points and came back against the nets..

paul pierce!

ray allen played great today..l.a. has done a bad job of containing him all series long lol..

and rondo is not cute..if he was so cute he would be playing instead of eddie house..who by the way played pretty good keke..

how come paul pierce keeps calling michelle tafoya "baby"...im sure that can be construed as sexual harassment.

Guest Aironaz

Odom does has it rough he;s a nice guy but as a basketball player he's so inconsistent in these playoffs so is gasol which I don't really get if you wanna be good in the nba sure you need ta;ent but you need to have drive not these little spurts of it :sweatingbullets:

Guest Krn_Track_Star
Odom does has it rough he;s a nice guy but as a basketball player he's so inconsistent in these playoffs so is gasol which I don't really get if you wanna be good in the nba sure you need ta;ent but you need to have drive not these little spurts of it :sweatingbullets:

well there is not much you can do if your in foul trouble most of the series. game 4 is the only game odom wasnt in foul trouble.

Guest xsilentangel
omg! i can't believe it! lol..boston made the biggest comeback in nba finals history!

i remember when paul pierce and the celtics were down by like 20 points and came back against the nets..

paul pierce!

ray allen played great today..l.a. has done a bad job of containing him all series long lol..

and rondo is not cute..if he was so cute he would be playing instead of eddie house..who by the way played pretty good keke..

how come paul pierce keeps calling michelle tafoya "baby"...im sure that can be construed as sexual harassment.

Pierce and Antoine days haha..

I remember one of them kissing the floor of the Fleet Center (TD Banknorth)

Man that was a long time ago....

So what if House played, Rondo is still cute :)

LOL I know what you mean about Michelle.

Doc Rivers just simply compliments her a lot, not talking about basketball whatsover.

I don't think people take her seriously

Guest sakixbabie

paul pierce!

It was such a great game today! That comeback was just awesome...

Only ONE more win to go <3 Go CELTICS

Guest lakers

celts will win this yr..as much as i hateeeeeeeee to say it. Next yr with bynum ,they will have NOOOOO chance

^ Yeah his personal life is tragic...

Well what happened to Heat, nobody really wants to talk about, especially Heat fans lol. From one season to the next, such a drastic change..

I think it's a temporary thing, just like how a lot of a people started up at the playoffs/finals.

were u on this board last yr, when boston sucked a**?

Guest xsilentangel

^

No I was in depression because of how much we sucked! We sucked so bad :mellow: I didn't want to talk about it, especially when Pierce was injured (18 game losing streak..)

I doubt Celtics fans were in here either lol.

I would have no comment.

Guest IMAJynXed1

aaannnddd i missed it...:(

i only saw the first quater and heard the beginning of the second...and my god Cs were so bad I started flipping channels and changing radio station...

so while at work my brother had been texting me updates on the game...and then he sent me 5 in a row...from down 10, down 4, tie...lead...WIN!!! WTF!???!

and i missed the greatest NBA/Cs comeback ever...listening to the sports radio on the drive home...made me very sad...i missed it!!!

Guest Kit_Starter
I don't know why phil did not place fisher at the halfway point during the quarter.

More than anything that upset me the most about the game.

Anyway like I said before the playoffs started the Celtics' defense is just too good. Both Odom and Gasol needed more playoff experience before the Lakers could win it all and they are getting plenty of it this year. I have no doubt in my mind that they will be ready for the Celtics next year. As for this year I will stick with my original prediction which was Boston in 6.

Guest epark1281

kobe's a whiny girl, Phil Jackon only coaches teams with a bona fide super star, ray allen is also a whiny girl, and doc river's is a tanker.

why is it so painful to watch the NBA?

Gosh. I think i'll start watching NASCAR

Guest Unseen Choice

A great game, definetly one for the books! I admit, I started watching other things on tv after the 1st period but what a comeback in the second half. I hope the Celtics take it in LA cause if they don't and if they take it at home, Boston is going to explode lol

It definetly is a different atmosphere now than last year when the Celtics were the worse team in the NBA. A friend actually got tickets to go see them last year from Paul Pierce himself during a charity banquet cause he couldn't give them away at all but now a days tickets are being sold out like crazy.

Guest Krn_Track_Star

man everyone is bashing on odom for not playing well when in fact kobe hasnt played great at all. only game he did well wuz game 3 and it wasnt till the 4th quater either. so why dont yall bash on kobe like yall are doing on odom when in fact kobe has played worse than odom.

Guest watcher

it ain't over until the trophy's clenched in someone's hands!!!

go lakers!!

i'll sink with this ship if that is our fate :angry:

Archived