NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest yoojini
WALAWALAWALAWALAWALAWALAWALAWALA!!!!!

yes!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD

mann this is like my first Finals since.... 7th grade (almost senior now)/// now i remember why i used to love it.

==

Rondo may be a bit wishywashy, but isn't he the cutest????? I don't think I've ever seen another NBA player with such a cute puppy dog face!

the last time i watched the finals was 6 years ago? lol. YES, rondo's cute. :blush: i think pierce is pretty cute too. :sweatingbullets:

but wowwwwwwwwwwww, awesome comeback.

YES, please end this on FATHER'S DAY, pierce.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I just won 50 bucks off my friend who is a diehard lakers fan xD He BET that lakers would even the series in Game 4.

SUCKED IN MATE lol.

Guest Aironaz

I've never been so happy in one first half then heartbroken the next :tears:

When it comes down to it celtics played harder at the end as a lakers fan I'm at lost and I'm losing hope but I'll keep watching ntil the celtics get another win I'll be hopeful although it's really bleak right now

Guest KeepinItReal

i wish they would take it on sunday but i just know that the refs will rig the game to the lakers side just cuz of the fact that ratings have been up. TV execs want to make this series go to game 7 so it would not surprise me if the lakers win game 5

i wish they would take it on sunday but i just know that the refs will rig the game to the lakers side just cuz of the fact that ratings have been up. TV execs want to make this series go to game 7 so it would not surprise me if the lakers win game 5

wow... here we go again

Guest xsilentangel

^

I just made 200 lol.

My Laker fan friend bet we'd lose all the road games. :)

Tony Allen brought so much energy to the team.

Posey's 3 pointers are right on target.

Beautiful :tears:

Guess we learned a lot in Game 2.

We were up 24 and almost blew it.

I guess we watched the time and decided to turn it up a notch earlier than the Lakers did..

Guest KeepinItReal

I can't believe you guys lost a 24 point lead at home, lol. The pain you're feelin right now is gonna last for a looooonng time

Guest Aironaz

The thing that makes me so mad is that odom was so good then he was gone, gasol looks like he's about to fall asleep (seriously dude looks like he's to pass out), and I don't know why phil did not place fisher at the halfway point during the quarter. Sash is meh I like when he makes his shot but then he does things that annoy me.

^

I just made 200 lol.

My Laker fan friend bet we'd lose all the road games. :)

Tony Allen brought so much energy to the team.

Posey's 3 pointers are right on target.

Beautiful :tears:

lolol i'll win 300 more if Boston win the series xD

James Posey..talk about clutch.

Those three-point daggers STRUCK right through the LA hearts.

I can't believe you guys lost a 24 point lead at home, lol. The pain you're feelin right now is gonna last for a looooonng time

not really. We got larger margin of window to win consecutive championships

Guest Aironaz

If we lose this series I'll be peeved it's like making me wait 4 years for another ring than crushing it but next year when we're healthy we'll have andrew bynum, that is what I'm looking forward too next season which people keep forgetting. Lakers are in it for the long haul.

Guest Krn_Track_Star
lolol i'll win 300 more if Boston win the series xD

James Posey..talk about clutch.

Those three-point daggers STRUCK right through the LA hearts.

game i wuz like WOW wut clutch shots by james posy and it all got started after house made that 3 in the 3rd quater.

i feel sorry for the lakers players expect kobe cuz everyone has been shooting great in the series while only game kobe actually shot well wuz on game 3.

Guest KeepinItReal

Just get rid of Odom and you'll guys do fine. From the perspective of a Nba fan, Odom is just hindering the teams potential to re start a dynasty. The fact that the lakers have odom just allows boston fans to know for certain that the celtics will win it all. It's like a guarantee for us.

Guest xsilentangel

^ Ariza did great, in the first half.. like Odom.

Don't know what happened later on..

This was exactly like a game in the regular season between the Celtics and Spurs.

Spurs were up around twenty something and blew, 'cause the Celtics inched closer and closer.

This was exactly like that game :blink:

Kay I'll just shut up now :vicx:

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Prepare for it to be more noticeable since Boston won Game 4.

*grumble grumble*

Naw. This thread was full of Heat fans when they won it, then they ended up disappearing. It's just a temporary thing, hopefully. More Celtics fans to balance out the Lakers fans is not gonna end up pretty lol.

Dunno why people gotta be so harsh on Odom for. You don't find a point forward that can rebound like him everyday. And honestly, after what he's been through in his personal life, I feel for the guy. Lakers lost because the team blew it, not one individual like Kobe or Odom. Without Odom, the triangle offense wouldn't ever work; and we don't even know for certain if Bynum coming back would make things better or worse so... yeah.

If Celtics win, then good for them. Cassell and Posey get another ring; Posey in particular would prove he can bring high value with his experience. Pierce and Allen get rings after heavy years of criticism of selfish play on their old teams, KG earns something after getting out of the TWolves ghetto.

Problem is, if Celtics win it, I don't wanna see a bunch of bandwagoner chicks all over Toronto answering "Boston Celtics!" when asked what their favorite NBA team is. I had to deal with hearing "THE MIAMI HEAT ARE MY FAVS" 2 years ago.

You know what's so weird?

When Kobe and the role-players off the bench shoot the ball well, Odom and Gasol shoot like crap.

And when Odom and Gasol shoot well, Kobe and the role-players off the bench shoot like crap.

SUCH irony.

Archived