NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest bless_u
puahahahah kobe the 2nd michael jordan. LOLZ. kobe's name should never be in the name with jordan

well that's ,y opinion.. he's one of the best NBA star right now...

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN
well that's ,y opinion.. he's one of the best NBA star right now...

Apparently, some people just think he's an "average" player :rolleyes:

Guest heartbreakkid

Is Donaghy the same ref that was betting on games? I happen to recall he officiated the Bucks/76ers Eastern Conference Series back in 01 when the refs just sort of favored the 76ers and Iverson.

Guest xsilentangel
^seriously....call me stupid or whatever, but i wouldnt even trade him for pierce and kg combined

^ OK Let me be the first to say that you are stupid. (You asked for it)

I might be the last to say it too, since there's many Kobe lovers in here.

Guest watcher
^ OK Let me be the first to say that you are stupid. (You asked for it)

I might be the last to say it too, since there's many Kobe lovers in here.

haha... i think we'll have a better idea once the series is over and the victor is clear. if kobe can will the lakers to the championship, then i think it makes a good case to say he's worth more than KG/Pierce. if the celts dominate, then kobe's value would seem pretty overrated. there's no doubt that kg/pierce are excellent players. the true question is the actual value of kobe bryant.

Guest endlessrain
puahahahah kobe the 2nd michael jordan. LOLZ. kobe's name should never be in the name with jordan

Lol wow that is seriously funny.

Glad the lakers won, good for vujacic stepping up and kobe being kobe as usual BUT omg where is everyone else?!

Gasol?! Odom?! They really need to be more agressive..its a good thing KG and Pierce didnt play so well (altho KG scared me a lil in the second half) Credit to Lakers better D tho last night :)

Lol and what was up with the kobe vs. pierce thing near the end of the 4th quarter, was it all playful fun

Keep it going Lakers!

Guest plusone

the lakers did a cavs imitation last night. everybody but one random teammate disappear and make the superstar win it by himself.

Guest Krn_Track_Star

wow people still believe its kobe's team hahahahah. soo funny how everyone says if kobe wins he would prove the world that he can win but infact is that he is gasol in in the paint who can step up big at times and give credit to all those people who see kobe shouldnt be getting all the credit still.

This series deciding Kobe's "value" ????

Kobe has talent. Incomparable that's for sure. And is probably the best player in the NBA right now.

But we are talking about a 3vs1 super star here. (Garnett > Gasol. i admit that so yeah)

Even if Lakers lose (which they wont. hehe) Kobe's "value" will be no less.

Guest GO!zilla
wow people still believe its kobe's team hahahahah. soo funny how everyone says if kobe wins he would prove the world that he can win but infact is that he is gasol in in the paint who can step up big at times and give credit to all those people who see kobe shouldnt be getting all the credit still.

what language is this?

Guest DOVAHKIIN
^seriously....call me stupid or whatever, but i wouldnt even trade him for pierce and kg combined

well... i'm only gonna call it stupid because kg alone makes more than kobe does so the deal wouldn't even go through on say... NBA Live 08/2K8

Guest xsilentangel

^

Ditto

A couple of bad calls, and REALLY horrible playing by the Celtics

They look like a bunch of lazy %@#..

And we need a decent point guard.

Cassell = ancient ball hog, Eddie House = inconsistent, and Rondo = inconsistent and scared to shoot.

Hope we get it together, I know we're capable of making a comeback.

Archived