NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest watcher

what a frustrating win...

i need something better...

it doesn't feel like a breathe of fresh air...

it feels like... getting by with purified air

답답...ㅜㅜ

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lakers

^ seriously, i dont understand why he is being so soft all of a sudden...i remember him going against kg all the time when he was on memphis

omg guys, free throw disparity, conspiracy!!!!

after the thing about the refs taking a series to game 7 during a kings vs lakes series on purpose, it might not be so far fetched..

Kinda off topic but does anyone really enjoy the ABC commenting team? (jeff van gundy, marc jackson, forgot his name >.<) well i do, especially like jeff van gundy!

so glad we got a win last night! i seriously despise doc rivers :ph34r: i have nothing against boston and their big 3 but man everytime i see doc rivers i "grr" to myself.

Lakers will tie the series 2-2 game 4!!!!

if they put all those players in at the same time den they wouldnt have a bench to work with. u need some key players to come off the bench just in case a starter gets injured or needs rest.

as for kg yes he plays like he is scared to take it hard. all i see him doing is shooting the outside shot or doing that spin move to a jump shot never a strong move to the bastket wen he is a 6'11 with long arms.

i think eddie house is good because he is fast and can shoot lights out. u take away the 3 and he will drive and make the open pass.

but i was talking about the last 6 minutes of the game..rondo wasn't that effective, eddie house was having trouble bringing up the ball and sam cassell shouldn't even be in this discussion..

i think kg is the biggest lion king ever lol..i remember in the series against the kings when anthony peeler elbowed him and kg just stood there and looked at him..didn't do anything lol

doc rivers is not a good coach..its not easy to outcoach him...its unexcusable to let ray allen guard kobe one on one with the game on the line at the end of the 4th quarter like that..at least james posey is taller, a better defender and has longer arms..

david stern is a loser.

i hope all the truth comes out eventually that shows that the nba was all about ratings and revenue which is the reason why officiating is the way it has been.

he's lucky has has some very good players.

Guest xsilentangel
There was a lot of errors on Celtics side, Rondo wasn't on his game, they knew he preferred passing and played him perfectly. Doc should have stayed with House while the Celts had that lead but instead put Rondo in giving the Lakers the chance to take the lead by being able to double team one of the big 3 and exploiting Rondo on the defense. Atrocious FTs & trying to force the ball into the basket made me facepalm every other shot that they took.

Not sure why Doc didn't start the big 3 at the beginning of the 4th to try and close out the game either, I get a headache on trying to figure out why the guy does some of his stuff.

Lakers played a great game, the crowd really needs to get behind their team more and not just the closing mins of the game.

Doc has always played the bench last couple of minutes of the 3rd and the start of the 4th.. Like you said, I think House should have stayed in there when the Celts had the lead...

I didn't like the lineup at the end. Eddie House and PJ Brown at the end? Uhhhh..

Eddie House? He definitely cannot carry the ball...

Honestly, I don't think the Lakers played a great game.

Pierce was ice cold from good defense and KG wasn't knocking down his shots, and he is liked a scared lion at times like some of you pointed out, and dumb fouls were commited (Perk -_-) but despite all this, throughout the whole game, it was close.

Like watcher, I think many Lakers fans weren't really "satisfied" with the game, but a win is a win.

Kinda off topic but does anyone really enjoy the ABC commenting team? (jeff van gundy, marc jackson, forgot his name >.<) well i do, especially like jeff van gundy!

so glad we got a win last night! i seriously despise doc rivers :ph34r: i have nothing against boston and their big 3 but man everytime i see doc rivers i "grr" to myself.

Honestly, I really despise those guys.

They seem to be total Laker fans.

The one I like least is Van Gundy..

it was a frustrating win, but we pulled it off.

i was almost pulling out my hair the last five minutes!

three more games away until a NBA championship.

i'm very proud of vujacic. he stepped up big time.

despite his missed free throws, kobe took over the fourth.

odom needs to stop getting offensive fouls and step up!

game four this thursday!

laker party!

i loved how jeff van gundy said his favorite celeb in staples center was alyssa milano.

so straight out, funny as heck, and honest.

i want to see the responses the laker haters are going to make after the lakers win the finals.

conspiracy, conspiracy!

Guest Krn_Track_Star

well yeah i agree with u on the last 6 minutes about benching rondo at the end because he wasnt effective. i swear rondo needs to man up and shoot the jump shot. i hated the fact that no one defended him and he only stood there with the ball like he wuz confused. just shoot the ball =(.

game 4 is tomorrow i predict boston winning game 4 but lakers winning game 5.

Guest bless_u
i want to see the responses the laker haters are going to make after the lakers win the finals.

conspiracy, conspiracy!

Tru dat... Laker has been a legend throughout the years and Kobe... He's like the second Michal Jordan..... Man I'm so proud of this man... Way to go Lakers!

Guest Krn_Track_Star
Tru dat... Laker has been a legend throughout the years and Kobe... He's like the second Michal Jordan..... Man I'm so proud of this man... Way to go Lakers!

puahahahah kobe the 2nd michael jordan. LOLZ. kobe's name should never be in the name with jordan

Guest KeepinItReal

I'm just so happy that you guys got Odom on your team, lol. Now I know that the celtics will win this series for sure just because of the fact that the lakers have odom.

Guest supa'Wanki

HELL NO!!! the commenting team was horrible. They were talking about barber shops and what not. They ruin the game. TBS has wayyy better commentators.

Guest GO!zilla

the only guy i like is van gundy.

guy got jokes!

remember he got fined 100k from the nba for saying

that the refs fixed a series. i believe it was the rockets vs. mavs

when he was coaching for the rocks.

oh the conspiracy. kids have something to celebrate about.

it's good to be a lakers fan :)

atleast i'm not on the other side of the "conspiracy"~

Guest epark1281

HELL NO!!! the commenting team was horrible. They were talking about barber shops and what not. They ruin the game. TBS has wayyy better commentators.

You mean TNT?

Like, Chuck, Kenny, Ernie, Magic, Reggie, Collins, Albert?

Archived