NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest kimn

gotta give props to the celtic's defense...

just when you think kobe's got it going again, he gets shut down

the ref's made a few bad calls...

also i notice at the end (about 22.2 seconds left in the game), the clock ran for more than it should.

when posey was foul at the corner by d.fish...

did anyone notice that? maybe it was just... probably was just me

hopefully lakers win all three at home. if that happens all they need is a road win.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkHorse

a celtic fanboy won't admit that there were some bs ref calls on the lakers. --> no point in arguing with them.

otherwise, a true celtic fan would admit there were some bs ref calls. --> you can argue with them and they'll admit it.

anyway, i hope the lakers get aggressive for the next 3 games.

Guest GO!zilla
gotta give props to the celtic's defense...

just when you think kobe's got it going again, he gets shut down

the ref's made a few bad calls...

also i notice at the end (about 22.2 seconds left in the game), the clock ran for more than it should.

when posey was foul at the corner by d.fish...

did anyone notice that? maybe it was just... probably was just me

hopefully lakers win all three at home. if that happens all they need is a road win.

i also noticed the clock going off when the ball was getting ready to be inbound.

Guest KeepinItReal

a laker fanboy won't admit their teams defeat and would blame it on some other factor--no point in arguing with them, it would be a waste of my time to do so.

otherwise, a true laker fan that would respect the game and actually has the intellect to have a decent conservation and actually have the balls to admit their teams defeat---hmmmmmm... do such fans exist? never met one. Until I meet one, then I'll tell you.

Guest Krn_Track_Star
a laker fanboy won't admit their teams defeat and would blame it on some other factor--no point in arguing with them, it would be a waste of my time to do so.

otherwise, a true laker fan that would respect the game and actually has the intellect to have a decent conservation and actually have the balls to admit their teams defeat---hmmmmmm... do such fans exist? never met one. Until I meet one, then I'll tell you.

i 2nd that not just for the lakers but for other teams to

Guest kimn

Lakers aren't playing like the team they are.

Lack in assist, ball movements, making shots, just everything.

Yes, I admit it's the Celtic defense but that's not all.

Lakers just aren't playing like how they normally do.

It was so depressing to see today's game.

They came out attacking (Kobe, Gasol) then the second half came... damn.

It's also our bench. Celtics' bench are clearly better in this series so far.

Hopefully that will change.

Man I wanna scream! I bit my significant other so many times cause I was pissed. LOL! There're bruises throughout the arm. That's why everyone around me wants Lakers to win, or I go crazy!

Guest DOVAHKIIN
i 2nd that not just for the lakers but for other teams to

Coming from the guy who said his Mavs would be so great with Jason Kidd.

You still on about that? I'd keep the trash talking to a minimum, especially during the Finals, without the personal insults. Last warning.

im right here buddy. lets have an intellectual debate

Guest epark1281

wow, same laker fans that justified the officiating during game 4 of the laker's spurs series.

Irony at it's finest!

Guest Krn_Track_Star
Coming from the guy who said his Mavs would be so great with Jason Kidd.

You still on about that? I'd keep the trash talking to a minimum, especially during the Finals, without the personal insults. Last warning.

i never said the mavs would be great with jason kidd. i said that trade wuz stupid on the part of the mavs. go read my previous posts. i said i wouldnt trade 3 or 4 players for kidd.

n i love how mods espeically in this forum cant see where ppl are coming from some ppl who say stuff state the facts. he said he hasnt ne any lakers fan admit defeat which is true. who right now has said they lost fair and square instead of blaming it on the refs.

Guest watcher

down 2, but not out. what's done is done. i hope the lakers look forward and regain their mojo back at home. celts played good defense, but lakers still looked like they forgot something

Guest res0nate
wow, same laker fans that justified the officiating during game 4 of the laker's spurs series.

Irony at it's finest!

lol.

When the Celts lose a game, I'm going to quote the many well prepared excuses that the Lakers use and just replace them with xx Celtic player.

"omg, Kobe Pierce was fouled every time he went up for a shot, no call!"

"bad officiating!"

"the fix is in!"

Guest Seipher

Hopefully with the series going to LA the Lakers will fare much better. The Celtics have played some great defense, but with the Lakers back on home court I certainly hope Kobe and company can continue their home winning streak in the postseason so far.

Guest Unseen Choice

This series is definetly going to go to game 7. Celtics have an awful road record in the playoffs and the #1 problem of the Celtics is that they are really inconsistent every night! Every time I tune into a game, I don't know what team I'm going to see on tv...either the championship caliber team with the best record in the regular season or the one that melts down on the road vs the hawks/cavs.

One thing I know I'll see every night is Rondo making a stupid pass to the other team!

Guest xsilentangel

Can we seriously just wait til tomorrow night then talk about the Celtics on the road <_<

I hope we play like we did in Detroit!

Guest DOVAHKIIN
i never said the mavs would be great with jason kidd. i said that trade wuz stupid on the part of the mavs. go read my previous posts. i said i wouldnt trade 3 or 4 players for kidd.

n i love how mods espeically in this forum cant see where ppl are coming from some ppl who say stuff state the facts. he said he hasnt ne any lakers fan admit defeat which is true. who right now has said they lost fair and square instead of blaming it on the refs.

You have a problem? Report it. There's a difference with constructive criticism and borderline personal attacks, buddy. Go read my previous posts and you'll see I've grilled the Lakers fans no less than you have but in a more respectable manner.

all im gonna post is this. lets wait n see n if dallas win the championship wut are yall gonna do now. say oh it is possible to win without a championship. all im gonna say is lets wait n see.

Right after the Kidd trade. I waited. I saw. Mavs didn't even get out of the first round. So you criticize your own team for making such a bad deal, and then you dare to say they could still win a championship. Contradicting much?

And then you had to researched the NBA history just to prove some championship teams didn't have a good center... 60 years ago.

hmm lets see. baltimore bullets won a ring with small fowards and point guards. watch espn classic and you will see some game on there about them.

1947 Philadelphia Warriors (joe fulks-foward)

1948 Baltimore Bullets (eddie miller-guard)

1951 Rochester Royals (known as sacramento kings) (Robert Edris Davies-guard)

i can go on and on if u want me to because i did a report on this before. you can argue that the past time is totally different style of play from now but does that fact count they won in their time with out a big center.

I salute my sweaty headband to your credibility.

On a sidenote: DwightTrident.gif

Guest Krn_Track_Star
You have a problem? Report it. There's a difference with constructive criticism and borderline personal attacks, buddy. Go read my previous posts and you'll see I've grilled the Lakers fans no less than you have but in a more respectable manner.

Right after the Kidd trade. I waited. I saw. Mavs didn't even get out of the first round. So you criticize your own team for making such a bad deal, and then you dare to say they could still win a championship. Contradicting much?

And then you had to researched the NBA history just to prove some championship teams didn't have a good center... 60 years ago.

I salute my sweaty headband to your credibility.

On a sidenote: DwightTrident.gif

ok did i say they were definitely gonna win a championship. all i said wuz lets wait n see if they win now as for proving my point isnt winning a championship no matter if it wuz 60, 70 years ago winning a championship. yeah the game has changed alot since back then but as for their time they didnt need a huge center to win maybe in this time u might but u necessarily need a huge dominant center to win. so y dont u go do ur research on my post n post it here saying that i wasnt really in favor of the kidd trade because they were losing 3 key players.

as for me having a problem n reporting it. i dont trip around with ppl who think they are all powerful online cuz all that guy said wuz ppl seem to alwayz make up excusses wen there team loses and i admit im guilty of it to but i soon come to realize its not cuz of the ref they lost. it cuz the team didnt do wut it takes to with either be taking it strong to the basket or making wide open shots and i guess some times its hard to admit the truth.

Lakers still lost with Shaq back in 2004.

Mavs lost in the first round. Lakers are in the finals. You do the math.

:mellow:

if u wanna talk about mavs losing the first round. how many times did the lakers lose in the first round before this season and after the 04 season. i believe they lost in the 1st round in every playoff they been into (might of won 1). even lost to the suns after being up 3-1 back in the 06 season i believe. while the mavs managed to make it out of the first round the past 4 seasons expect for this season n yeah the lakers lost in 2004 with shaq but they managed to still play dominant its just other players including kobe wuz trying to do to much and couldnt make there shots wen if they just relied on revolving around shaq in 04 they could of won the series.

and until like the lakers fans said in the past that kobe could lead them into winning another championship i see kobe him as overrated and when the day comes when he wins a championship without another star player ill give him credit n say yeah he can do it but until then i see him as just a avg player.

LBJ imo gets more credit dispite being in the east he led the cavs alone into a series win and even though he lost in the finals he still lead that team into the finals last year yet it is still to be done by kobe.

Archived