NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest Krn_Track_Star

hahahaha at the lakers. nice kobe still cant win without shaq. i love it how everone bashes other ppls team wen they say the refs are calling bad calls n yet wen u say its ok. lmao. even though im not a huge fan of either team but i hope boston wins the series just to prove kobe is still overrated.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GO!zilla

cute trollin. must be a conspiracy.

i like how noobs decide a series is over after 2 games.

and i guess u dont see 3 other posts that are complaining about ref's calls.

go mavs.

Guest Krn_Track_Star

yeah i troll n i would like to see u do something about it. un like ur lakers the mavs won their first 2 games.

Guest GO!zilla
yeah i troll n i would like to see u do something about it. un like ur lakers the mavs won their first 2 games.

^ahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha thank you so much. you are so cute.

you just proved me right. so cute so cute. i like the ring on Dirk's finger.

free throw attempts 4-28 as of now... hrmm

Guest Krn_Track_Star
^ahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha thank you so much. you are so cute.

you just proved me right. so cute so cute. i like the ring on Dirk's finger.

free throw attempts 4-28 as of now... hrmm

yeah dat wuz hella cute im glad u loved it. i dont see kobe winning without shaq. after all u lakers fan said kobe wuz the reason why shaq won those 3 rings n that he can do it again alone without shaq. where is his ring right now without shaq. shaq already has a ring without kobe where is kobe's ring without shaq. guess everyone in LA who said it wuz cuz of kobe they won are eating their own dust.

Guest GO!zilla
yeah dat wuz hella cute im glad u loved it. i dont see kobe winning without shaq. after all u lakers fan said kobe wuz the reason why shaq won those 3 rings n that he can do it again alone without shaq. where is his ring right now without shaq. shaq already has a ring without kobe where is kobe's ring without shaq. guess everyone in LA who said it wuz cuz of kobe they won are eating their own dust.

glad you know kobes age.

pure travel on vlad.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

hey weren't you the one that said how awesome the mavs would be with kidd? or the guy that had to dig back to the 1950's to find an NBA team that didn't have a good center?

Drop the Kobe needs Shaq argument, it's so old.

Guest Krn_Track_Star
glad you know kobes age.

pure travel on vlad.

29 how many more season can he go trying to win without shaq. i hate the fact fan how most lakers fan dont give credit to shaq and say he is a sell out wen shaq played a huge role in kobe's sucess.

ps. hahahahahha close yet soo far for the lakers in game 2.

Guest GO!zilla

who doesnt give shaq credit? shaq was the man when he was here, dont talk if you dont know.

how about atleast good 7-8 years.

good to know you know your math as well.

not worth debating with you because of your previous debates (attempts at basketball knowledge/history).

i hope getting rid of avery johnson will serve you guys good.

Guest supa'Wanki

WHOA!!! SO CLOSE!!!! Lakers NEED to stop fouling!! It's killing them. Game got intense during the 4th quarter. Game 3 and 4 will be Lakers fo sho! hopefully.

Guest xsilentangel

I agree, the officiating is questionable.

Lakers didn't attack the basket, but very dumb fouls were called on them.. especially Kobe.

That little push on Allen looked like nothing!

Foul numbers were definitely crazy.

Mannn Celtics got hella lazy at the end.

Lakers made a great comeback! It was pretty exciting but I knew this game was ours.

But anyways, a win is a win.

YOU GO LEON POWE! Great game for him. Lucky 21 points too :)..

One win on the road will end this!

today is when i say the refs were ****. Funny how the Lakers were able to play when the refs stop calling b/s calls. Boston's over-rated D!

Guest loving_D

i thought the celtics had it in the bag when they were up by 24. the lakers run was so amazing in the last 7 min! player of the game: leon powe. his story is so touching and he played the game of his life.

Guest Krn_Track_Star
who doesnt give shaq credit? shaq was the man when he was here, dont talk if you dont know.

how about atleast good 7-8 years.

good to know you know your math as well.

you make it seem like it soo easy to play 82+ games for 7-8 years. i would like to see you try doing it. oh really yall give shaq credit. PUAHHAH dont even try. when shaq left wut did yall do. all yall did wuz bash him for leaving n selling out the team just because they lost in the finals to det wen the fact wuz that kobe played a major role to shaq leaving. i guess u dont remember but wen the lakers lost kobe and shaq had a pretty big argument about losing to det n from them their relationship went sour real fast. jerry buss had a choice to kept them both and force them to get things back in shape like he did with kobe he gave him gasol because kobe even admitted he need another person out their to play with.

i admit liked watching the lakers play in the past when shaq n kobe were a monsters but wen kobe takes all the credit after shaq leaves is wut made me hate on him soo much. its like saying mj did it alone but the fact is he had 3 ppl around him that played a major role.

Guest GO!zilla
today is when i say the refs were ****. Funny how the Lakers were able to play when the refs stop calling b/s calls. Boston's over-rated D!

werd refs were interrupting the rhythm calling something every other possession.

Krn Track Star <- The guy who said Dolphins were at same skill level as Chargers. Good MF GAME!

quit talking. Your bball knowledge is worse than your football knowledge. Stick to tracks. Atleast you don't have to use your brain that much.

WHOA!!! SO CLOSE!!!! Lakers NEED to stop fouling!! It's killing them. Game got intense during the 4th quarter. Game 3 and 4 will be Lakers fo sho! hopefully.

I agree Lakers need to stop fouling, they were coming back in the last few mins. Pau Gasol should've pass the ball back to kobe. What was he thinking? & some of the calls was just terrible. Lakers had some poor defense too, they never go for the balls, they need to get the rebounds.

Lets just say after this game lakers are going to win and take the title.

Guest KeepinItReal

good officiating, good game. Glad to see the celtics up 2-0, now it would be sweet if the celtics swept the lakers.

I agree Lakers need to stop fouling, they were coming back in the last few mins. Pau Gasol should've pass the ball back to kobe. What was he thinking? & some of the calls was just terrible. Lakers had some poor defense too, they never go for the balls, they need to get the rebounds.

Lets just say after this game lakers are going to win and take the title.

more like the ref calling ticky tack fouls for the celtics. Problem is they didnt call it both ways.. which pisses me off.

Funny how Ray Allen plays like an all-star defender against Kobe. :blink:

Guest Krn_Track_Star
werd refs were interrupting the rhythm calling something every other possession.

Krn Track Star <- The guy who said Dolphins were at same skill level as Chargers. Good MF GAME!

quit talking. Your bball knowledge is worse than your football knowledge. Stick to tracks. Atleast you don't have to use your brain that much.

LOLZ ME SAY DOLPHINS ON THE SAME LEVEL LOLZ. nice come back der buddy. i said the chargers could of been like the dolphins but they hot and finally clicked unlike the dolphins but thats a different story n i love how u love the change the subject. i guess u didnt see the relationship between shaq n kobe back in 2006 wen he left. he didnt even talk to kobe n shake hand wen they met to play. i guess dat doesnt tell u ne thing cuz ur to dumb to admit yall bashed on shaq wen he left and praised kobe like a god.

Archived