NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest GO!zilla

nah, id still fire doc rivers too even if celts win the finals.

hes trash. they hired a COACH... not a motivational speaker.

totally killed Rando's confidence with sam cassell near the end of season.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN
nah, id still fire doc rivers too even if celts win the finals.

hes trash. they hired a COACH... not a motivational speaker.

totally killed Rando's confidence with sam cassell near the end of season.

Funny, my SLAM magazine's interview with Rondo says otherwise. He's more relieved rather than down about it. He was annoyed with Eddie House subbing in for him as PG when he's more of a 2, Rondo put it rather nicely though. Rondo's play hasn't deteriorated... well then again that's because it was never noticeable to begin with.

Welpz, and Cindy comes to defend her wittle Wajon Wondo~~

I'd blame Danny Ainge for bringing in Cassell though, he kept denying early in the season he didn't wanna add Cassell or anyone new to disrupt team chemistry and crap.

Guest xsilentangel

Rondo was shooting pretty well in the regular season.

Man I should stop coming in this thread and IRC -_-

Guest mojomunkeez

We've all discussed this and agreed on IRC: Celtics fans are way too sensitive; they get all butthurt and indignant and defensive the second you say anything less than "zomglol selltikz rox!1" I think they're too desperate about wanting their team to win after so many years of bottom-dwelling. And it may also be that they understand deep down that this Celtic team has more than its share of weaknesses and flaws, mainly, the lack of a 4th quarter late game closer, erratic bench play, and the fact that Kevin Garnett is scared to shoot the ball sometimes.

Guest KeepinItReal

Don't you mean the Laker fans? I remember when the majority of Laker fans were complaining in the beginning of the season over nothing. They criticized Mitch for doing a poor job on managing the Lakers organization and now what happened? Yea that's what I thought... Not only that, you guys constantly attacked Bynum along with all other players whose name is not Kobe.

Odom will jack both free throws when the game is on the line, Gasol will let KG dominate him, and Kobe will be the usual arrogant ball hog, thinking that he is some basketball god. Celtics in 5, end of story

Guest mojomunkeez
Don't you mean the Laker fans? I remember when the majority of Laker fans were complaining in the beginning of the season over nothing. They criticized Mitch for doing a poor job on managing the Lakers organization and now what happened? Yea that's what I thought... Not only that, you guys constantly attacked Bynum along with all other players whose name is not Kobe.

Odom will jack both free throws when the game is on the line, Gasol will let KG dominate him, and Kobe will be the usual arrogant ball hog, thinking that he is some basketball god. Celtics in 5, end of story

We're open about our concerns, and last year, our criticism was warranted: Bynum didn't perform and the rest of the team wasn't too great, either. And who could blame anyone for criticizing Kupchak? The only addition in the offseason was Derek Fisher, we felt we needed more, little did we know that all of our youngsters would mature and improve greatly, with Bynum leading the way.

Odom has made many clutch free throws in these playoffs, you'd know if you actually watch the games instead of making sweeping assumptions. Gasol is not going to be guarding Garnett, so I don't see what point you're trying to make. And Kobe does his thing, if he thinks he is some basketball god, maybe he is: in the last series against the Spurs, he singlehandedly brought the Lakers back from 20 down and 17 down, respectively. He is the single best closer in the game, why wouldn't he take matters into his own hands?

If you really want to make a prediction about the series, I'd say it will be Lakers in 6.

Guest plusone

Don't you mean the Laker fans? I remember when the majority of Laker fans were complaining in the beginning of the season over nothing. They criticized Mitch for doing a poor job on managing the Lakers organization and now what happened? Yea that's what I thought...

Over nothing? Wow. Selective memory, huh? He was doing a crap job... until this season. Like you saw this team changing the way it did. The only reason why I don't even remember Celtics fans complaining is because they didn't really exist before this season...

Over nothing? Wow. Selective memory, huh? He was doing a crap job... until this season. Like you saw this team changing the way it did. The only reason why I don't even remember Celtics fans complaining is because they didn't really exist before this season...

yeah.

he was doing a crap job. this was the season when he finally stepped up.

fans can complain too.

Guest epark1281

As much as i hate Kobe for being a whiny primadonna,

I have a genetic predisposition for rooting AGAINST boston teams (bosox, bruins, Pats, CELTS).

So, regardless of how much i hate Phil Jackson for leaving Chicago, and how much i have Kobe for being a whiny biznatch, there's just no way i'm rooting for the Celts.

In other news, I think that the Bulls would be CRAZY if they did anything but take Rose no. 1 overall.

Guest xsilentangel
We've all discussed this and agreed on IRC: Celtics fans are way too sensitive; they get all butthurt and indignant and defensive the second you say anything less than "zomglol selltikz rox!1" I think they're too desperate about wanting their team to win after so many years of bottom-dwelling. And it may also be that they understand deep down that this Celtic team has more than its share of weaknesses and flaws, mainly, the lack of a 4th quarter late game closer, erratic bench play, and the fact that Kevin Garnett is scared to shoot the ball sometimes.

"We" meaning another horde of Laker fanboys.....

I think you may just be talking about me, and I'm not sensitive, just you guys make me pissed for the fact that you never point out weaknesses about your little team (and don't say they're perfect or don't have weaknesses)

There you go again pointing out only the negative things about the Celtics.

Sheesh.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
yeah.

he was doing a crap job. this was the season when he finally stepped up.

fans can complain too.

Well then, you guys should really thank Chris Wallace and the Grizzlies more than Cupcake for biting on the deal because they were desperate to acquire expiring contracts of scrubs + draft picks for cap space/rebuilding.

Plenty of "issues" with the Lakers that even the fans can't deny: Gasol's stellar flopping, Walton's inconsistent and disappointing regular season play (THANKS FOR BEING A WASTE ON MY FANTASY TEAM!.), health/injury concerns for some players.

I remember how it used to be "Kwame's finally stepping up!" then "Kwame is so bad, we need to get rid of him", or even calls to get rid of Odom.

At least it's not as farfetch'd as when people called on Chicago to be one of the elite teams after they acquired Ben Wallace. Or that one guy in this thread who exaggerated the talent the Sonics have (Nick Collison as a potential 20-10 guy? ahahah)

But please children, just go watch your little Finals series and talk trash when a champ is announced.

As much as i hate Kobe for being a whiny primadonna,

I have a genetic predisposition for rooting AGAINST boston teams (bosox, bruins, Pats, CELTS).

So, regardless of how much i hate Phil Jackson for leaving Chicago, and how much i have Kobe for being a whiny biznatch, there's just no way i'm rooting for the Celts.

In other news, I think that the Bulls would be CRAZY if they did anything but take Rose no. 1 overall.

D. Rose is a freakin beast. They should definatly pick him #1 (man the bulls lucked out on getting the first pick).

I think they need to have lots of changes if they do pick Rose though.

Guest KeepinItReal

The thing that pisses me off with Laker fans is they're just too cocky and selfish. Lakers don't perform well, they'll just hate on their home team and complain all season long, blaming and criticizing everyone not named Kobe. If Lakers do good, they'll just brag and boast on how this team is perfect without any flaws. Kobe/Laker fans? They think that Kobe is PERFECT, even better than a god, always arguing that he's the goat and 10000 times better than MJ. They can't accept the fact that even their idol boy has flaws. It would be the perfect ending for the Celtics to beat the Lakers

Guest GO!zilla
The thing that pisses me off with Laker fans is they're just too cocky and selfish. Lakers don't perform well, they'll just hate on their home team and complain all season long, blaming and criticizing everyone not named Kobe. If Lakers do good, they'll just brag and boast on how this team is perfect without any flaws. Kobe/Laker fans? They think that Kobe is PERFECT, even better than a god, always arguing that he's the goat and 10000 times better than MJ. They can't accept the fact that even their idol boy has flaws. It would be the perfect ending for the Celtics to beat the Lakers

lol wondering if you live in socal because when kobe put his teammates on blast, nobody here liked him.

he was also hated for apparently for "telling jerry to kick shaq out."

and tell greg anthony to stop saying kobe is on the same level as mj. when i was watching that... i laughed. :)

isn't that a fan suppose to do? if they are sucking... let the team know they are sucking.

sorry i do criticize my team when they are bad and don't disappear til they get better like other so called "fans".

^^ lamar was trash til gasol came.

and i still think jerry west had something to do with saving cupcakes's richard simmons.

listen to yourself and keep it real.

um. Every team has fans like these, especially the teams that are expected to win every season. The Lakers are the #2 franchise, only behind the #1 Knicks (though it might of changed), so there's a higher probability there are more ignorant fans out there.

I dont associate with the type of fans that you are talking about. I can honestly say that Lakers fans are a whole lot better than some of the other fans out there *ahem (jazz, cavs.. to name a few)

Guest endlessrain

Jazz fans (well the ones that attended the games really) are probably one of the worst fans ive ever seen, it was painful to watch the lakers play the jazz in utah =\

Lol anyone who thinks Kobe is dead on perfect and 10000 times better than MJ are the idiot kobe fans and i love kobe to death <3

Thursday seems so far away D:

Archived