The Hottest Men In The Planet 2007!

Guest GoRgYnA

China one looks computer generated, like Street Fighter/Tekken character

LOL so true ..but he was the only one that attracted my attention .......it could just be because it looks computer generated

anywho yay CHINA

edit: Malaysia is goodlooking too ^^

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm probably the only one who'll think this but Kazakhstan's boy looks adorable. XD;;;;

Korea's guy is sex. I like Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Vietnam, Curagao.. and that's it. xD

I would have loved to see a guy from Italy, though. :/

lol taiwan's made me think of baeyoung joon XD

EGYPT LOOKS HOTT<333

&korean doesnt even look korean wth. even though im korean,,,,... GO EGYPT.

Guest sweet serenity

Belgium caught my attention first, he's pretty. China's not too bad himself. A lot of them are really good-looking, haha.

I'll be looking out for this, but I know by the time February comes, I'll forget.

Guest ~*Hyuu*~

Picture 1:

China (He is my favorite one out of ALL the pictures <3)

Cyprus

Egypt

France

Picture 2:

Korea

Picture 3:

Netherlands

Taiwan

Guest GoRgYnA

Belgium caught my attention first, he's pretty. China's not too bad himself. A lot of them are really good-looking, haha.

I'll be looking out for this, but I know by the time February comes, I'll forget.

dnt worry you'll remember lol and i'll have updates from all the competition like swimwear and national costume and of course the final night and the winner.

Archived