The Hottest Men In The Planet 2007!

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest losborrachos

what the heck? where's Italy and Spain!?! I want to see some hot italians and spaniards!

lol that was the first thing that came to mind... italy? spain? portugal? japan? what, none of them? either way i think china is hot and so is turkey... wow, indonesia's not so bad i'm quite surprised actually...

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be the only one but I like the Singapore guy. While all the other tries to show their hotness, this guy looks so down-to-earth and cute... Dang, I am sucker for that. >O<

-ida

Guest yoojini

what the heck? where's Italy and Spain!?! I want to see some hot italians and spaniards!

i 5th that. hah.

there aren't any because CANNAVARO PWNS ITALY and the spanish NT for spain. :phew:

so when is this contest and where is it held? and like what rose999 said, any brief facts bout em? age? names? haha, i sound so stalkerish now.

Guest xjuyonx

France, China, Korea, Belgium in that order... i don't know. none of the guys REALLY stood out to me. are there any more guys because there are definitely a lot of missing countries.

taiwan is like bae yong joon look alike -.- not original

china is hot!! how come theres no japan?

korea is ehh

Belgium and cyprus and macau are cute and hot!!!!

wow! i was surprised abt mr kazakh... very asian ne! coz ive always thought they look kinda arab (im not saying arabs arent asians ok, just feature-wise), arent they?

anyway, china looks sooo freakin gorgeous!

he reminds me of Utt (MTV VJ)

thailand looks :/ in the pic i feel bad for him coz he looks a lil cross-eyed there (O.O)v

taiwan gave me the impression of BYJ too.. however, he looks very boybandish to me...

(he should make a group w HK, that'll be awesome ^^ rival for tvxq? nah! :P)

i like canada though.. i thought twas a good mix of caucasian/asian.. u can trace both sides

im rooting for china or canada here ^_^

Guest chocolate//

wow! i was surprised abt mr kazakh... very asian ne! coz ive always thought they look kinda arab (im not saying arabs arent asians ok, just feature-wise), arent they?

anyway, china looks sooo freakin gorgeous!

he reminds me of Utt (MTV VJ)

thailand looks :/ in the pic i feel bad for him coz he looks a lil cross-eyed there (O.O)v

taiwan gave me the impression of BYJ too.. however, he looks very boybandish to me...

(he should make a group w HK, that'll be awesome ^^ rival for tvxq? nah! :P)

i like canada though.. i thought twas a good mix of caucasian/asian.. u can trace both sides

im rooting for china or canada here ^_^

lol i can totally imagine them in a boyband together.. :sweatingbullets:

they look a lot more boyish than the other guys.

Guest pussycat

I might be the only one but I like the Singapore guy. While all the other tries to show their hotness, this guy looks so down-to-earth and cute... Dang, I am sucker for that. >O<

-ida

yea yea go singapore.haha.i like turkey from last yr. The china guy tis yr is hot.i love his nose.Mayb for brunei they can send WUZUN go cos he is HOT HOT HOT HOT .

Archived