La Cordo D'oro

Guest inaho

Guest ChunnieBunnieLover

hemm a lot of cuteee guys! lol i watch this anime for the sake of knowing who end up with who...

i didn't like maestro or azuma character..too long hair! Longer than mine!

i think i like to see kahoko end up with kazuki (emm..i hope it's the right spelling!)

anyway... lucky kahoko!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest severus

i found the ending of this anime rather disappointing,

since i was rooting for her to choose Len<3

haha, hope there's a second season

• 3 weeks later...
Guest >>kristea<<

omgeee i LOVE La Cordo D'Oro

but yeah the ending was such...no comment

i thought she was gonna end up w/ one of the guys

babii3xquiisit3:me tooo i hope there a second season and see who she ends up with xD

Guest mrsjungyunho_

I loved the anime :D

Hmm .. not really the ending though; I wanted her to end up with one of the guys.

For the first time ever, I don't know which couple to root for. :mellow:

HIHARA KAZUKI IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest litoaznbbumbl

i didn't have the patience so i only watched the anime. it was really good. just wish there was a kiss scene somewhere in there though. lol

Guest RYUUSEi

It was kind off interesting in the beginning, then it just turned so draggy and boring, oh gawd.

And seriously, WHERE IS THE DAMN KISS? It was what we were all waiting for throughout the series and we got nothin'. :mellow:

• 1 month later...
Guest Autumn1430263885

this is a really good anime!~ I finished watching the whole series...although i was disapointed at the end too ^^; she didn't end up with anyone eh? :/

I really hope they make a second season~~i like watching the anime because that way, we can hear the music unlike in the manga -_-

Ahhh another new guy entering the manga?? Blondie..what was his name...Kaji? Ahhh. This series has way too many guys. Usually it's just btw two guys but.......6?!? x_x

Anyways i'm rooting for Len haha and then Ryou =P

for update: (spoiler alert!)

its already season 2 for la corda, but dissapointly theres no hint who is hino gonna end up with. she's still mingle wit the 4 (said 4 cause i think shimizu is out of question^^). between the confusing drama, theres another guy again (aoi kaji). and he is the first guy who declared his feeling for hino (althou' i think its just a 'fans feeling').

in this new season we finally know (really know) bout the boys feeling toward hino. as far as the ch released, its hihara, yunoki and tsuchiura who already clear bout their feeling. i dont knoe why, wen i read it from the first 2nd ch, theres always hinoxlen moment....even its not clearly (meybi its just my feeling cause i only read the raw).

fyi, for your len fans. in the update ch (ch52) we finally sees len blushing cause hino!! umm...is it sign he already realize the 'hino temptation' hehehehe....we'll see...

• 3 months later...

I can't wait for the season. It is said to air early spring of 2009!

Here is the news article

La Corda D'Oro ~secondo passo~ TV Special Confirmed

posted on 2008-12-07 04:38 EST

Sequel based on KOEI's romance games for female gamers to air next spring

The official website for La Corda D'Oro ~primo passo~, the anime series based on KOEI's female-oriented romance simulation franchise, has confirmed that a tentatively titled La Corda D'Oro ~secondo passo~ anime special will air next spring. The story continues after the intraschool music competition of the first game and anime series. The budding music student Kahoko meets the brusque boy Etō, the new youthful school board director Akihiko Kira, and the mysterious transfer student Aoi Kaji.

The Japanese online retailer Game Star had already posted a listing for La Corda D'Oro 2 Forte (Kin-iro no Corda 2 F), a Sony PSP remake of a game sequel, that indicated that a television anime is in the works. The first La Corda D'Oro television anime aired in 2006, and it centered on a girl (Kahoko) who receives a magical violin to compete in her academy's elite music program with a bevy of handsome males. Viz Media published the ninth volume of Yuki Kure's ongoing manga version of La Corda D'Oro in North America.

Source: 2ch

Image © Yuki Kure, Hakusensha, KOEI Co., Ltd./Corda Production Committee

CREDITS TO: ANIMENEWSNETWORK

Gaaahhhh~ I want to see more of Hino and Len.

But some said that Hino will eventually end up with the Piano dude~ T_T

Gaaahhhh~ I want to see more of Hino and Len.

But some said that Hino will eventually end up with the Piano dude~ T_T

Oh no!! Hino would end up with Tsuchiura? NO!!! *wails* She should definitely end up with either Yunoki, Hihara or Len but not Tsuchiura. . .

Hmm can't wait for the second season. :blush: But is it really the second season or just some special?

Guest CorruptedSilence__nomore

I've watched most of the anime. In my opinion, I actually really disliked it. I felt bored watching it and I'm not really into the main character's type. I feel annoyed by characters like that XD. Truthfully, I was doubtful of this anime/manga in the first place. But I went ahead and watched it for the classical music. :)

Guest c0lap1nada

Oh no!! Hino would end up with Tsuchiura? NO!!! *wails* She should definitely end up with either Yunoki, Hihara or Len but not Tsuchiura. . .

Hmm can't wait for the second season. :blush: But is it really the second season or just some special?

It's just a 1-episode special that introduces Kiriya Eto.

• 2 months later...
Guest hyeminnie

yaay!! the first of the two eppies is out today!

man, i wanna watch so bad :tears:

edit: awesome!!! i just finished watching it coughinsteadofdoinghomeworkcough and i'm sooo excited for the second part! aoi is <3

but i wish there were more than two episodes ><

Archived