Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest inaho

La Cordo D'oro

Guest Jung Mi

Indeed, this anime is really quite enjoyable. X3; I'm not sure why. Some parts of the episodes turn out to be rather predictable and what-not, but I suppose that's part of its charm. :3 I just finished episode 10 and I'm waiting for the next one on bit torrent~

Yeah, uh, so Hihara rocks my world. His trumpet owns everyone. Period.

Guest wenwen

hello ppl, i found a site where they have chinese subtitles for all the remaining episodes

visit www.tudou.com and type in the chinese characters for 'jing se qin xuan' (ie: golden string) and the episode number u want.

Guest yeohgilrl

the anime is quite good. but isnt it unfair that she got a magic violin

Guest Yubineeekim

^ not really.

she was chosen for a reason.

in the beginning of the series.

it did say something. maybe you should refer to it :)

Guest ~fantasygurl~

the anime hasn't been going for a while and it stopped around episode 10 -_-

Guest Yubineeekim

yeah i know.

sort of mad? -_-

it was getting to the really good parts too.

Guest Seria

i love this series. ^_^ Hihara, Shimizu and Tsukimori is my favorite =3 The anime ended already, but the manga is still ongoing. Strawberry mint subs has english translations up to episode 10 so far =)

anyways, for those who are collecting the manga, does anyone know where to get raws volume 5-8 =( (particularly chapter 32 - the part where hino broke her violin)

anyways its a really enjoyable series (the eyecandies alone XD) but the releases (not talking about the subs nor the scanlations) are quite slow in japan =(

Guest haneul love

i've been watching the anime and i have to say ....

i'm a big fan of shoujo stuff as long as it has romance

but this one has so little romance it's hard to enjoy - _ -;

i want her to be with blue haired boy! he reminds me of kei from marmalade boy HEEHHE

Guest ~fantasygurl~

epsidoe 11 is finally out!!!!!

Guest jooluv

i watched this a while back but they stopped subbing for a while so i stopped...

now i'm waiting for episode 15 to be subbed ==;;

maybe i should try reading the manga now LOL

i love hihara~~ He's so funny~<3

Guest yence

wow! i never see theres thread bout la corda....hehe miss it...

n' yes the anime already ended but (spoiler) to bad its not giv us some clear ending...i really kinda dissapointed. in the end, for u people who expect who is hino 'll be ended up wit...i think u cant ask to much cause she dont pair wit anyone....huhu (i just hope she'll ended up wit tsukimori :tears: ). but in the end all that guys will play some music for her. btw hino will played ave maria (yup! the music that she heard n' she can play it for the first time...n' dont forget thats the music she duet wit tsukimori). for the manga, i really dont know wat ch it is (im forgot hehe), but the last time i read is wen 4 of them which is tsuchiura, fren of him (girls), hino n' tsukimori "double date" at amusement park. in the end, i dont know exactly but i guess hihara mad at hino, i think he's kinda jealous for tsukimori cause hino goin' wit him not his...

sorry, i just know only that, btw sorry (again) if im wrong but u cant watch the last episode again in youtube cause its already removed...

i've seen the manga of la corda d'oro....but i have not read the whole manga.... i didnt know that it has an anime.....i better check it out... it seems cliche but there may be good bits of the story... :D

Guest stephaniemsja18

I love this anime. Although I had to wait and search a long time to see the episodes with subs.

the anime was okay. BUt...

she didn't end up with anyone? I was hoping it was Tsukimori.... and who won the contest?

Guest j-star

O_O i was reading this on onemanga!!! ^_^ very cliche but very good and different. i swear bc i read fruits basket first, any series that has so many characters always remind me of it such and this manga and vampire knight. hrm.. i wonder if this'll turn inot a drama? i'd bet it'd be very good just like nodame cantabile was!!!! ^_^

Guest Sakura Li

Yeah... The ending to the anime was... interesting. xD I think romance fans will be disappointed and I really wanted to smack Hino Kahoko in the end

FOR FREAKIN CHOSING HER VIOLIN INSTEAD A VERY HAWT GUY FROM A VERY BISHOUNEN GROUP. XD The one she loves in the end IS HER VIOLIN. wtf. xD I was rooting for Tsukimori but in the end, I wouldn't care who she ended up with. BUT I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH A VIOLIN. xD

Here are some pics:

normalop062oj3.jpg

AND BECAUSE I'M BIASED. xD

normalop027pa9.jpg

But I like everyone. xD

Guest whit3light

want can i say

I LUV THIS ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333333333333

yea yea i reckon ay... romance wise... i wanted MORE^0^

i hope they come bak with season 2 >.<

ohoh if u guys r interested ..sign this too

http://www.gopetition.com/online/15140.html

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Yeah... The ending to the anime was... interesting. xD I think romance fans will be disappointed and I really wanted to smack Hino Kahoko in the end

FOR FREAKIN CHOSING HER VIOLIN INSTEAD A VERY HAWT GUY FROM A VERY BISHOUNEN GROUP. XD The one she loves in the end IS HER VIOLIN. wtf. xD I was rooting for Tsukimori but in the end, I wouldn't care who she ended up with. BUT I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH A VIOLIN. xD

Here are some pics:

normalop062oj3.jpg

AND BECAUSE I'M BIASED. xD

normalop027pa9.jpg

But I like everyone. xD

i know i rooting for the couple pairs of them too!! oh well....i love the violin too and i am sad that the anime was over

Guest wileenfc

but i m curious who won the concour..